Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Saw an entity through my turned off tv screen

Recon123

5 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

There wasn't always Doctors. There were medicine men.

tenor.gif

Ok...i know i am a glutten for punishment, but here we go:

When was the last time you died? 

17 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Concidering you keep coming back, or rather, keep waking up,  it would seem you - were dreaming. 

As you were able to dream, indicating your heart was working and oxygen was getting to your brain (but don't quote me on that bit)  in order for you to remember dreaming and waking up in a non vegetable state...it is obvious you were never dead, especially many times.

I think it is way over your head what I am talking about. I actually got a good laugh at what you said because you simple don't understand.:lol:

7 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

tenor.gif

Ok...i know i am a glutten for punishment, but here we go:

About 1840 the Anglo-Afghan war. I was an Afghani at the time experiencing being invaded.

Just now, Truthseeker007 said:

I think it is way over your head what I am talking about. I actually got a good laugh at what you said because you simple don't understand.:lol:

I just replied to what you wrote.

Would you like to explain it another way,  you can even go slower if you think i will not understand that either.....so.....you being dead? How did that work?

How many times have you died?

Are you still in contact with the medicine men? 

Has a modern day doctor ever diagnosed your death?

Just no. Thanks "truth"seeker for reminding me why I can't take the esoteric gibberish speaker seriously. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

About 1840 the Anglo-Afghan war. I was an Afghani at the time experiencing being invaded.

Invaded by whom and why?

14 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Invaded by whom and why?

Look up the Anglo-Afghan war and you will see.

18 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Just no. Thanks "truth"seeker for reminding me why I can't take the esoteric gibberish speaker seriously. 

To each their own. You will find your path one day.

30 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I just replied to what you wrote.

Would you like to explain it another way,  you can even go slower if you think i will not understand that either.....so.....you being dead? How did that work?

How many times have you died?

Are you still in contact with the medicine men? 

Has a modern day doctor ever diagnosed your death?

Do a past life regression and you can see for yourself. It is really not important to you what happened to me. You yourself should see what past lives you have had.

Edited by Truthseeker007

1 minute ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Look up the Anglo-Afghan war and you will see.

I am asking you the question. I just want to know who you were being invaded by and why and.... who were you killed by?

Oh and the exact date please...just year will do.

2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I am asking you the question. I just want to know who you were being invaded by and why and.... who were you killed by?

Oh and the exact date please...just year will do.

Why should I give you that type of info? You sound like a stalker.

On ‎02‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 2:23 AM, Recon123 said:

(Pretty long, sorry)I've had plenty of strange experiences in my life but not as much as I've gotten older. This experience happend when I was around 12 or 13(27 now). One morning I woke up from a horrible dream...  I Can't recall what it was about, except it being very disturbing. So I wake up sweating to a beautiful sunny morning, with birds chirping. All seemed good until I noticed a very disgusting sulfuric burning odor in my room.. For some reason at that very moment, I looked at my TV(which was towards the foot of my bed and off). The TV screen acting as a mirror, I saw a creature beside my bed in my room through the TV. It was like.. Going back into the shadows or some portal? Like it was crawling backwards into it... I know what I saw wasnt imagination. Although I experienced whole lot more than this, this particular experience was different. I did use to get attacked by black baboon type demon like creatures with red eyes and silvery sharp teeth. Some entities kinda looked like long armed evil wookies, some looked like bald leathery skinned imps, while some were tiny ugly looking beings(they would bite my toes or something, so I started sleeping curled up). Most of them smelled to high heaven and I felt the fur from them, and even felt an electrical sensation when they were near. These creatures would be angry at me for no reason(I guess) and speak to me in some low guttural language(except tiny ones) ( like Latin?Or something). I also use to have my name whispered or screamed in my ear, tingling in my forehead and body, nocturnal emissions, floating out the window or to the ceiling(dreams perhaps). Anyways Im simply telling my experiences. Man.. I'm glad that stuff doesn't happen anymore. Thank God. Now all I see is reoccurring numbers 111, 1111 and 1010(use to see 911 a lot but not much anymore) mainly 111. Gets annoying but nothing crazy. 

Your dream chemicals were still high.

4 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Why should I give you that type of info? You sound like a stalker.

Lol....how can i stalk someone who died in 1840 in a country no where near me. 

I want to know about this chap you claim to have been back in 1840. Surely you must have some info?

6 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Lol....how can i stalk someone who died in 1840 in a country no where near me. 

I want to know about this chap you claim to have been back in 1840. Surely you must have some info?

Why would you care then? It means nothing to you. If this is so interesting to you why don't you try to figure out who you were in past lives? But you probably don't believe in that so I guess you won't know this lifetime.

2 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Why would you care then? It means nothing to you. If this is so interesting to you why don't you try to figure out who you were in past lives? But you probably don't believe in that so I guess you won't know this lifetime.

What make you right anyway? Since you're avoiding answering the question I highly suspect falsehood from you. 

9 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

What make you right anyway? Since you're avoiding answering the question I highly suspect falsehood from you. 

You can suspect anything you want. I am not going to answer questions about personal things. It don't really matter to me what you think and if you think what I say is false then go for it.

1 minute ago, Truthseeker007 said:

You can suspect anything you want. I am not going to answer questions about personal things. It don't really matter to me what you think and if you think what I say is false then go for it.

I think everything you say is b.s. 

Welcome back to my ignore list. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I think everything you say is b.s. 

Welcome back to my ignore list. 

I feel extra special then and thank you.:lol::su

Given that this has long stopped being about the OP's experience, I'll close this down.

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked