Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'World UFO Day' is celebrated once again

• The title was changed to 'World UFO Day' is celebrated once again

I've been watching the skies in anticipation ever since I was a little kid. So far, I haven't seen anything unusual. I think they're up there, though, lurking, unseen, until they're ready to invade and conquer!  

On the other hand, if they appear friendly, we should remain suspicious . I know from experience, every time anyone visits me with a smile on their face, they want something. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

LMAO at the last sentence.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, StarMountainKid said:

I've been watching the skies in anticipation ever since I was a little kid. So far, I haven't seen anything unusual. I think they're up there, though, lurking, unseen, until they're ready to invade and conquer!  

On the other hand, if they appear friendly, we should remain suspicious . I know from experience, every time anyone visits me with a smile on their face, they want something. 

Spoken like a true paranoid, but please don't come after me.  I'm paranoid already with retirement coming sooner than expected.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, StarMountainKid said:

• Like 1

One of my favourite local UFO stories 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westall_UFO

The Westall UFO encounter is an event that occurred on 6 April 1966 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Around 11:00 am, for about 20 minutes, more than 200 students and teachers at two Victorian state schools allegedly witnessed an unexplained flying object which descended into a nearby open wild grass field. The paddock was adjacent to a grove of pine trees in an area known as The Grange (now a nature reserve). According to reports, the object then ascended in a north-westerly direction over the suburb of Clayton South, Victoria, Australia.
[

• Like 2