Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Frequency of "A"

The frequency of

giphy.gif

Ayyy.

Harte

• Haha 3

On 7/13/2018 at 3:40 PM, jmccr8 said:

Hi WVK

How they are different cultures separated by time and distance that built different structures serving different purposes. You have to look at things in the context of culture and use.

jmccr8

I did not intend to suggest that they were connected in anyway.

1 hour ago, WVK said:

I did not intend to suggest that they were connected in anyway.

Hi WVK

I earlier commented that the acoustical properties of the sarcophagus was incidental and stand by that. The structure that you made reference to was designed to have those qualities which shows intent so any comparison is rather pointless. Many cultures understood and constructed sites for the amplification of sound which is why we find theatres, arenas, forums etc. The pyramid and contents were a one time use so there was no intent for sound amplification incorporated into them which was why I commented.

jmccr8

Edited by jmccr8
Fat fingers or the devil made me do it
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi WVK

I earlier commented that the acoustical properties of the sarcophagus was incidental and stand by that. The structure that you made reference to was designed to have those qualities which shows intent so any comparison is rather pointless. Many cultures understood and constructed sites for the amplification of sound which is why we find theatres, arenas, forums etc. The pyramid and contents were a one time use so there was no intent for sound amplification incorporated into them which was why I commented.

jmccr8

1 hour ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi WVK

jmccr8

"I earlier commented that the acoustical properties of the sarcophagus was incidental and stand by that. The pyramid and contents were a one time use so there was no intent for sound amplification incorporated into them which was why I commented."

Lets agree to agree.  Technically it requires additional power to "amplify". Oh wait, wasn't the GP a power plant? :-)

1 minute ago, WVK said:

"I earlier commented that the acoustical properties of the sarcophagus was incidental and stand by that. The pyramid and contents were a one time use so there was no intent for sound amplification incorporated into them which was why I commented."

Lets agree to agree.  Technically it requires additional power to "amplify". Oh wait, wasn't the GP a power plant? :-)

Hi WVK

:lol: I hope that you are just joking about the power plant.:tu:

jmccr8

2 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi WVK

:lol: I hope that you are just joking about the power plant.:tu:

jmccr8

Indeed I was!

• Like 1