Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Done

Mars Site Landing Map and Orion Constellation

16 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Done
Posted (edited)

Richard Hoagland and Mike Bara talk about this in their book Dark Mission.

I'm kinda a savant when it comes to images. Saw this pattern the other day.

 

Mars_Orion-landers_map_.jpg

orion_the_hunter_by_adokina.png

Edited by Done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Rlyeh

Did you draw those black dots yourself?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seanjo

LOL....with all the black spots...

 

Mars_Orion-landers_map_.jpg.1e626c6b9026a8c02136eb4777d7b5cd.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh

After commenting I noticed the OP only put black spots next to some of the landing sites.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
1 hour ago, Done said:

Richard Hoagland and Mike Bara talk about this in their book Dark Mission.

I'm kinda a savant when it comes to images. Saw this pattern the other day.

 

Mars_Orion-landers_map_.jpg

orion_the_hunter_by_adokina.png

What do you think this means ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaden
1 hour ago, Done said:

Richard Hoagland and Mike Bara talk about this in their book Dark Mission.

I'm kinda a savant when it comes to images. Saw this pattern the other day.

 

Mars_Orion-landers_map_.jpg

orion_the_hunter_by_adokina.png

 Nothing even comes close to matching up. Even Hoagland could do better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waspie_Dwarf
7 hours ago, seanjo said:

LOL....with all the black spots...

 

Mars_Orion-landers_map_.jpg.1e626c6b9026a8c02136eb4777d7b5cd.jpg

Thank you seanjo, I was going to do this when I got home from work, but you beat me to it,

As seanjo has clearly shown, the map in the original post is the result of cherry-picking, including only those data points which support the hypothesis whilst ignoring those that don't. Not only is cherry-picking a formal logical fallacy, but can also be considered scientific fraud.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Obviousman
9 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

What do you think this means ?

Pareidolia?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rambaldi
8 hours ago, Waspie_Dwarf said:

scientific fraud.

So pretty much what we have come to expect from those who sell their alternate realities as non-fiction...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
10 hours ago, Obviousman said:

Pareidolia?

I was hoping the OP would explain why NASA base their landing site selection on a constellation, rather than scientific and technical reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waspie_Dwarf
9 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I was hoping the OP would explain why NASA base their landing site selection on a constellation, rather than scientific and technical reasons.

I was hoping the OP would explain when Mars 2 and Mars 3 became NASA missions.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waspie_Dwarf
13 hours ago, rambaldi said:

So pretty much what we have come to expect from those who sell their alternate realities as non-fiction...

Pretty much what we have come to expect from Hoagland. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
7 minutes ago, Waspie_Dwarf said:

I was hoping the OP would explain when Mars 2 and Mars 3 became NASA missions.

Waspie_Dwarf you should know by now that in conspiracy land NASA is the only space agency. :innocent:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waspie_Dwarf
8 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Waspie_Dwarf you should know by now that in conspiracy land NASA is the only space agency. :innocent:

Good point, and it's run by THE government.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jodie.Lynne
On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:29 AM, Done said:

Richard Hoagland

And that's all folks!

Thanks for stopping by, please exit the theatre in an orderly queue. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaylemurph
14 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I was hoping the OP would explain why NASA base their landing site selection on a constellation, rather than scientific and technical reasons.

They have to be reaaal careful on Mars, lest they rile up the Ice Warriors. Or Sutekh.

--Jaylemurph

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.