Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Kjp7839

Unexplained scratches on my body

36 posts in this topic

XenoFish
33 minutes ago, Kjp7839 said:

No pets 

I was curious. When my dogs were pups, they like to climb all over me. Leaving similar marks.

• Thanks 1

freetoroam
2 hours ago, Kjp7839 said:

As I have said I have firstly had a look into different medical conditions and skin disorders and none of them relate to the scratches

Did you do this on the internet?

The internet can be very good when looking for support or to share your experience with others = after you have been to the doctor and know what you have:

Often, online support groups are the only ones available in remote and rural areas. People often have a lot of questions following a diagnosis, and internet forums and websites allow people to ask them in a safe way. They can access information that would have otherwise been unavailable to them.

http://www.healthyfoodguide.com.au/articles/2011/december/dr-or-dr-google-pros-and-cons-online-health-advice

NOTE: if you have been looking through the internet and think nothing on the medical sites relate to your symptoms, the obvious place to go to next is your doctor, it certainly is not to turn to the paranormal.

2 hours ago, Kjp7839 said:

it has never been a major issue it isn’t something I deal with daily

All the more reason why it could be an allergic reaction, only a visit to the doctor or dermatologist can diagnose this, the internet can not. 

Some people look their symptoms up on the internet and by the time they have finished, they conclude they are :

A:  The only one in the world with that 'condition', 

B:  Have a load of other conditions they were not aware of 

C:  Are a medical phenomenom 

D:  Believe it is paranormal so will disregard any similar symtoms anyway....because they are looking for an exact match to theirs...so unless they find it, they confirm in their own minds what they want it to be.

E:  Died weeks ago.

• Like 1

SecretSanta

You could be scratching yourself and not even realize you’re doing it. I have a nervous habit of picking skin around my fingernails.  I don’t even realize I’m doing it until either my husband says something or my finger starts to hurt because I’ve picked too much. 

• Like 1

ChrLzs
8 hours ago, Kjp7839 said:

I shall let you know when I have been to the doctor :) 

Please do.  It's very rare that people who post similar requests come back, and .. we-e-ell ...... that sorta indicates they did get an answer, but didn't get the answer they might have wanted, if you get my drift...

• Like 2

freetoroam
3 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Please do.  It's very rare that people who post similar requests come back, and .. we-e-ell ...... that sorta indicates they did get an answer, but didn't get the answer they might have wanted, if you get my drift...

I would be handy if they came back and told us, they could even help the future posters who will come on here with more "unexplained" scratches. ;)

But what are the chances? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Kell110

Hi, the same thing happens to me, and it started back in 2014 or so, around the same time yours did. They appear out of nowhere at random times of day, and they fade within a few hours. No pain, only light sensitivity at times. Usually I don't even know when they appear unless I happen to look in the mirror and see them. They are 90% of the time on my back and 10% of the time on other areas. 

XenoFish
43 minutes ago, Kell110 said:

Hi, the same thing happens to me, and it started back in 2014 or so, around the same time yours did. They appear out of nowhere at random times of day, and they fade within a few hours. No pain, only light sensitivity at times. Usually I don't even know when they appear unless I happen to look in the mirror and see them. They are 90% of the time on my back and 10% of the time on other areas. 

Read post #15 of this thread. Might give you some insight/help.

BuddingPsychic1111
Posted (edited)

It's hard to say.  Could be from you scratching yourself, could be from thorns, could be lots of things.  But it could also be alien abduction.  Do you have an unusual fear when you see a picture of an alien or a fear of extraterrestrials in general?  If so, alien abduction is a real possibility.  I can't say that's what caused these marks, as it could be explained in many other ways.  But aliens are a possibility that cannot be ruled out if you don't remember scratching yourself, walking through thorns, etc.  

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Like 1

AtlantisRises
3 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

But it could also be alien abduction. 

That seems the obvious conclusion.

BuddingPsychic1111
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, AtlantisRises said:

That seems the obvious conclusion.

It depends, but I wouldn't say it's the obvious conclusion, yet a possibility for sure.  If op has had contact before, as I have, I would be suspicious.  Hard to say on that alone though.  I've had unusual marks on myself before, bruises and scratches. And I had no idea how I got them.......

And just had an odd feeling that they were caused by an alien abduction. Because the aliens are able to erase your memory, which can make it hard to know when they take you.  Lots of people, probably millions, have been abducted and have no idea.  

You could have been abducted and not realize it for all you know.  It happens all the time, and it's so common that I can say with near certainty that somewhere in the world..... someone is getting abducted by aliens and lifted out of their room as I type this. 

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111

KatyAD

It sounds like, you might have a demon attached to you. If you ever did witch craft or sayonces or...even if you have had relatives that have done it....something could be attached to you because of it. Sometimes spiritual oppressions and such don't manifest right away...and when they do, its not always what we think or how. Sometimes it could be sickness and sometimes it could be a phyisical attack from something unseen. Anway I would tell you, you need to find a non denominational church..in your area, and ask them if they minister to people in regards to spiritual warfare and enplane your situation. Until you can get help...you can always pray and ask Jesus. Invite him into the situation. Because Jesus can reach things that people can't. I've leaned that over the years. 

Take Care,

God bless. 

• Haha 1