Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump 'angry baby' blimp will fly over London

Still Waters

That should go a long way to improve international relations.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

Can you imagine the reactions of any former Republican president?  Someone would have found them in a closet, curled into a fetal position and quietly weeping.  Trump's like - Bring the pain, baby!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, The Caspian Hare said:

Heretics! :P

Your blasphemy cannot injure the One True Don, blessed be his hair. Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Antifa, I shall fear no SJW, for his combover and his red MAGA hat comfort me. His mighty Space Force watches over me. His Tweets guide us on the path of the righteous. My cup overflows with leftist tears and he anoints my head with winning oil, so much that you won't be able to take it, and we shall dwell in Trump Tower forever.

Covfefe.

Bravo, well done!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

Can you imagine the reactions of any former Republican president?  Someone would have found them in a closet, curled into a fetal position and quietly weeping.  Trump's like - Bring the pain, baby!

Somehow I can't picture Theodore Roosevelt curled up in a fetal position quietly weeping.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, The Caspian Hare said:

Heretics! :P

Your blasphemy cannot injure the One True Don, blessed be his hair. Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Antifa, I shall fear no SJW, for his combover and his red MAGA hat comfort me. His mighty Space Force watches over me. His Tweets guide us on the path of the righteous. My cup overflows with leftist tears and he anoints my head with winning oil, so much that you won't be able to take it, and we shall dwell in Trump Tower forever.

Covfefe.

LOL...well, they guide to somewhere.

I don't think it's the path of the righteous, though. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, keithisco said:

Sadiq Khan? What a pathetic little man for approving this. President Trump leads the most important, wealthy and strongest nation in the world and, no matter what your Politics, respect is due to the Office of the President of the United States of America!! If you dont like the man, as opposed to the Office then dont go and cheer, but showing this kind of disrespect during an official visit is showing disrespect to the entire US Nation.

exactly - and it makes us all look like idiots as well - allowing that kind of disrespect - Khan isn't fit to be Mayor of London...

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bee said:

exactly - and it makes us all look like idiots as well - allowing that kind of disrespect - Khan isn't fit to be Mayor of London...

From actually reading the article, we can see that Khan was actually opposed to this at first. It only got the go ahead due to significant public support. 

It's almost like we're a democracy. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Setton said:

From actually reading the article, we can see that Khan was actually opposed to this at first. It only got the go ahead due to significant public support. 

It's almost like we're a democracy. 

"Meanwhile, the crowdfunder target has been extended again, this time to £20,000. It has already topped £13,000 with just under 1,000 supporters." Does this qualify as "Significant", or just a bunch of childish Democrats funding it? Anyone can give money from any country - heck, it might be entirely funded by Russia.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, keithisco said:

"Meanwhile, the crowdfunder target has been extended again, this time to £20,000. It has already topped £13,000 with just under 1,000 supporters." Does this qualify as "Significant", or just a bunch of childish Democrats funding it? Anyone can give money from any country - heck, it might be entirely funded by Russia.

re bolded --- we've got a so called '''significant number''' of our own childish people who would fund it and plan it... :rolleyes:

pity that kind of money is being wasted on an immature protest - 

interestingly from the OP article....

quote...

Campaigners say the Met Police are in charge of local airspace on the day, have seen their plans and are currently happy for the flight to go ahead - but maintain a right of veto on the day.

end quote

perhaps they are keeping the kiddies happy for now but will veto it on the day...?

let's hope so

perhaps if there were threats to shoot at it and pop it it would be vetoed for reasons of public safety..? ^_^

Edited by bee
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Somehow I can't picture Theodore Roosevelt curled up in a fetal position quietly weeping.

You got me... I agree.  Teddy was the kind of man that CAUSED the weeping ;) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, keithisco said:

Sadiq Khan? What a pathetic little man for approving this. President Trump leads the most important, wealthy and strongest nation in the world and, no matter what your Politics, respect is due to the Office of the President of the United States of America!! If you dont like the man, as opposed to the Office then dont go and cheer, but showing this kind of disrespect during an official visit is showing disrespect to the entire US Nation.

I can't speak for anyone but myself but I really doubt that many Americans would be miffed at your country over this.  If it happened without any context, maybe, but it's been 18 long months of nonstop stupidity here so it just doesn't register anymore.  Hell, the balloon crew might be invited to our Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in November...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, keithisco said:

For a single protest? Yeah 1000, is reasonably significant. Not world changing or anything but enough for the Mayor's office to realise there actually is support for this beyond a group of mates having a laugh. 

Also, seriously? Democrats? You do realise Trump is plenty unpopular with people here too, don't you? 

• Like 4

from the OP link.....(quote bolded)

Describing Mr Trump as a "dangerous excuse for a president", the group's spokesperson, Nona Hurkmans, said: “We are just a small group of friends who set out to show that fascists are not welcome in the UK.

pathetic...

obviously suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, bee said:

Trump Derangement Syndrome...

I'm beginning to think that this may be one of the plagues in the Bible for the last days... :w00t:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bee said:

from the OP link.....(quote bolded)

Describing Mr Trump as a "dangerous excuse for a president", the group's spokesperson, Nona Hurkmans, said: “We are just a small group of friends who set out to show that fascists are not welcome in the UK.

pathetic...

obviously suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome... 

Yeah, I'd certainly say they're lacking in critical thinking. 

But they still have the right to their protest. 

9 minutes ago, Setton said:

For a single protest? Yeah 1000, is reasonably significant. Not world changing or anything but enough for the Mayor's office to realise there actually is support for this beyond a group of mates having a laugh. 

Also, seriously? Democrats? You do realise Trump is plenty unpopular with people here too, don't you? 

1000 out of a  Metro Population of 10.7 Million? If you say so. Yes people are entitled to protest but that protest surely should approximate to its support i.e. 1000 people of unknown origin hoist a balloon that will be photographed by the worlds press and Media outlets is protesting way above the true level of support for such actions.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, keithisco said:

1000 out of a  Metro Population of 10.7 Million? If you say so. Yes people are entitled to protest but that protest surely should approximate to its support i.e. 1000 people of unknown origin hoist a balloon that will be photographed by the worlds press and Media outlets is protesting way above the true level of support for such actions.

That's down to the media to report accurately and proportionally then (I know, I know) but its still no reason to deny then their protest. 

8 minutes ago, Setton said:

Yeah, I'd certainly say they're lacking in critical thinking. 

But they still have the right to their protest. 

I can't help wondering if an insulting 'blimp' of the King of Saudi Arabia on an official visit would have been allowed.....?
I think the answer to that is....................................no it wouldn't..........

and I don't think that Khan would have given the go ahead for THAT ( if it, hypothetically, was planned as a protest)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Setton said:

That's down to the media to report accurately and proportionally then (I know, I know) but its still no reason to deny then their protest. 

I'm not even angry at the Marxist Protesters, its Khan thats annoyed me. I just cant see Washington DC's Mayor Muriel Bowser allowing this if Theresa May is invited on an Official visit. It's typical of the retreat from any semblance of Statesmanship that pervades all of Politics.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, keithisco said:

good point...

the Mind Control Media Main Stream Media -  will obviously use it as their main front page coverage - worldwide....

jeeezus.... they could even be behind it all to make sure they have a photo opportunity like that to use in their never ending 'divide and rule' shenanigans...

Brexit and the Trump Presidency have given the political elite and their Media a nasty shock and they will definitely want to drive a wedge
between the UK and the US because of that.... 

• Like 2