Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Still Waters

Trump 'angry baby' blimp will fly over London

267 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

stevewinn
On 11/07/2018 at 10:54 PM, Setton said:

And why, without resorting to 'I don't/Trump doesn't like this protest' should he not have approved it? 

On the grounds when your on jobseekers you have to be avaliable for and looking for employment. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Setton
54 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

On the grounds when your on jobseekers you have to be avaliable for and looking for employment. 

OK, that was a good answer :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChaosRose
On 7/11/2018 at 5:54 PM, and then said:

Better than the blind hatred I see so often from his detractors... 

Hatred is hatred.

That said, some of it is blind...

and some of it is very well informed. 

Would you call someone who had Hitler's number early on a hater?

Although people may rightly not like the direction this country is headed and the things done by the POTUS, everyone should remember that the point is to divide and conquer...us...the people. 

Other Americans are not our enemies, even if they don't share our political persuasion. 

Some might think they've been duped, but they will share (sometimes greater) in the disasters that ensue because of Trump policies. 

We're all in this together. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

Hatred is hatred.

That said, some of it is blind...

and some of it is very well informed. 

Would you call someone who had Hitler's number early on a hater?

Although people may rightly not like the direction this country is headed and the things done by the POTUS, everyone should remember that the point is to divide and conquer...us...the people. 

Other Americans are not our enemies, even if they don't share our political persuasion. 

Some might think they've been duped, but they will share (sometimes greater) in the disasters that ensue because of Trump policies. 

We're all in this together. 

Yes, we are all in this together.  That's why it's so dangerous to vilify someone and try to hound them from office.  There's roughly half the voting public who support him and we're all Americans.  His supporters mostly support him not because they love the guy or are sold on everything the dufus does.  He represents a thumb in the eye to the status quo from DC that we've suffered under for decades. Dismissing half of the country isn't smart.  This country survives if we work together and the only way to do that is to find middle ground and compromise.  When the next Prog/Dem president takes power in DC, if he or she tries to suppress the Right, there is literally going to be chaos and violence.  People in growing numbers are sick and fed up with the economic and social policies that were forced on us during 8 years of Obama.  NEVER AGAIN, without a fight.

CR, when a coach loses a ball game, if he's a good coach, he studies the opposition and tries to understand why he lost.  The Dems aren't doing that.  They are ridiculing, mocking and disrespecting "Trump voters" without trying to understand what made them vote for him.  I think there's a really good chance that this silliness and hyperbole against him will get him a second term.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xYlvax

Snowflakes everywhere...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stevewinn
1 hour ago, xYlvax said:

Snowflakes everywhere...

Bit of a let down, massive trump balloon. Its tiny. Personally I love the interviews, comedy gold. 

14Trump-protest-facebookJumbo.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grandpa Greenman

As an American, I would like to thank y'all across the pond for your support.   Hopefully, we'll sort this out without another revolution,  but  you gotta do what you gotta do. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stevewinn
24 minutes ago, Grandpa Greenman said:

As an American, I would like to thank y'all across the pond for your support.   Hopefully, we'll sort this out without another revolution,  but  you gotta do what you gotta do. 

 

Your welcome, when you drain the swamp all the pond life comes crawling out. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stardrive
Posted (edited)

I heard Trump likes it, and bought it, as is going to fly it over Trump Tower.

I wonder if Mayor Khan is planning a trip to the US? Somehow I doubt he'll be visiting the great satan anytime soon. How are those knife laws going? Not to good? I have an idea, make everything in Britain nerf. Nurf knives, forks, spoons, guns, bullets, cars, tools, literally anything that can hurt you. Once everything is child proofed it's on to the next problem.

Edited by Stardrive
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hetrodoxly

Reap what you sow

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad the Mighty

So what did they do with it now that the Big Fellow has gone on his way to meet someone more important*? Did they stick a pin in it?

 

* :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
20 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

So what did they do with it now that the Big Fellow has gone on his way to meet someone more important*? Did they stick a pin in it?

 

* :P 

It's going to be flown to New Jersey.

http://thehill.com/homenews/397156-trump-baby-blimp-used-in-london-protest-may-be-heading-to-new-jersey

Are they going to ship it fully inflated? I can't figure out why they think it is going to cost that much otherwise.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee

 

I've got quite fond of the Trump Baby Balloon after seeing such a lot of it... :D

It's kind of sweet...

and much smaller and less impressive than we were led to believe it was going to be...
someone should get one into production wearing a MAGA hat - and one with a smart suit on -- etc etc

it could be the new craze... 

MIGA.... Make Inflatables Great Again.... ^_^

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee

 

I saw a video...  of a couple of Australians who had come over specially to support Trump's
visit to the UK and go to a rally in support of Tommy Robinson as well... Can't find the video at the moment -
but anyway it was quite alarming how Trump protesters in it were literally parroting the sound bites that the 
Mind Control Media has fed them.... proudly repeating them as if they were being clever and winning an
argument with them.... like.... Babies in Cages........ and ...... He called white supremacists very fine people ...

I'm sorry to say that people on that video seemed to be brain washed by the MSM and totally unaware of the fact... :hmm:

Some seemed to me to be just a small step away from morphing into a lynch mob under the '''''right'''' circumstances...
 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee

 

Just found the video......that I mentioned

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad the Mighty
40 minutes ago, bee said:

 

I've got quite fond of the Trump Baby Balloon after seeing such a lot of it... :D

It's kind of sweet...

and much smaller and less impressive than we were led to believe it was going to be...
someone should get one into production wearing a MAGA hat - and one with a smart suit on -- etc etc

it could be the new craze... 

MIGA.... Make Inflatables Great Again.... ^_^

 

well, you've got a constant reminder of it now 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad the Mighty
23 minutes ago, bee said:

like.... Babies in Cages........

He keeps them in cages so they'll be fresh to eat

 

 

 

:hmm: 

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.