Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
OverSword

Fired for Assaulting Teen Wearing MAGA Hat

152 posts in this topic

OverSword

So this loser takes some kids MAGA hat and throws a coke in his face while one of the kids catches it on video.  The video is then uploaded to twitter and the man is identified through crowdsource efforts.  People contact his employer to let them know the quality of person they have on their payroll and the man is subsequently fired.

San Antonio police are investigating what appears to be a politically motivated hate crime after 16-year-old Trump supporter Richard Hunter was reportedly assaulted by an aggressive liberal for wearing a red MAGA hat at a local Whataburger. 

In a video which went viral Wednesday, an angry man in black-rimmed glasses can be seen throwing a soda on Hunter and two friends at 2:35 a.m. on the 4th of July. As the man walks away with the teenager's MAGA hat

Source

• Like 6

ChaosRose

Zero Hedge's content has been classified as "alt-right",[2] anti-establishment, conspiratorial, and economically pessimistic,[3][4] and has been criticized for presenting extreme and sometimes pro-Russian views.[5][6][7][5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

aztek
Just now, ChaosRose said:

Zero Hedge's content has been classified as "alt-right",[2] anti-establishment, conspiratorial, and economically pessimistic,[3][4] and has been criticized for presenting extreme and sometimes pro-Russian views.[5][6][7][5]

so are you saying it did not happen, it was all lie?

• Like 4

OverSword
Just now, ChaosRose said:

At least you stopped short of trying to justify assaulting children over a hat. :wacko:  But you didn't condemn him either.  I seriously doubt if you bothered to read the story at all, instead choosing to kill the messenger rather than the message.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

OverSword

Setton
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, aztek said:

so are you saying it did not happen, it was all lie?

Obviously they're all actors paid by Alex Jones to make liberals look bad. 

Even if it is real, it's his fault for wearing the hat. 

^This is how you sound when you try to blame Trump supporters' violence on the victims and the shadowy Dark Lord of the Sith George Soros. 

Edited by Setton
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

OverSword
10 minutes ago, Setton said:

Even if it is real, it's his fault for wearing the hat.

One of my liberal co-workers just said this.  He said it's akin to wearing a KKK hat in a black neighborhood.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

aztek
Posted (edited)
Just now, OverSword said:

One of my liberal co-workers just said this.  He said it's akin to wearing a KKK hat in a black neighborhood.

i guess it would be the same as blaming rape victims, cuz their skirts were too short.,

Edited by aztek
  • Like 5

Aquila King

So a random dude throws soda in a Trumper's face and steals their MAGA hat? :huh:

Not saying he should've done that, but that's hardly what I'd consider 'assault'. He didn't physically injure the guy. Again, he shouldn't have done it, but you guys are really making a mountain out of a mole-hill here.

• Like 1

Piney
12 minutes ago, OverSword said:

They sound like a real jackass.....

He was some steroid boosted punk and they were 2 skinny kids. I hope the Rangers get involved because it was a Hate Crime. They march to the beat of their own drum and that drum will be that punks head.....

• Like 7

Piney
1 minute ago, Aquila King said:

So a random dude throws soda in a Trumper's face and steals their MAGA hat? :huh:

Not saying he should've done that, but that's hardly what I'd consider 'assault'. He didn't physically injure the guy. Again, he shouldn't have done it, but you guys are really making a mountain out of a mole-hill here.

Assault is still assault. If you even threaten somebody that's "simple assault".

• Like 9

aztek

absolutely, criminal charges should be filed,  he threw a drink at someone intentionally, that is an assault, he took someones hat and walked away, it is a strong arm robbery.

• Like 7

Aquila King
20 minutes ago, Piney said:

Assault is still assault. If you even threaten somebody that's "simple assault".

If throwing a drink in someone's face is genuinely considered 'assault', then that's news to me. :huh: I can't imagine how many girls have done that to boyfriends they've dumped in the past, yet last I checked no charges are ever filed.

I'll admit, I may just be ignorant of it since I 1) wouldn't ever throw in drink in someone's face, and 2) wouldn't have ever even thought to press charges on someone who ever would do it to me. I mean seriously, if someone did it to me I'd think it rude, but I never would've considered it illegal, much less assault:blink:

Almighty Evan

If throwing a drink in someone's face is genuinely considered 'assault', then that's news to me. :huh: I can't imagine how many girls have done that to boyfriends they've dumped in the past, yet last I checked no charges are ever filed.

I'll admit, I may just be ignorant of it since I 1) wouldn't ever throw in drink in someone's face, and 2) wouldn't have ever even thought to press charges on someone who ever would do it to me. I mean seriously, if someone did it to me I'd think it rude, but I never would've considered it illegal, much less assault:blink:

Unless you were wearing a hat supporting BJ's wife, and had it and hair ripped from your head, and a drink thrown in your face?

OverSword
31 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Look up the definition of assault, if anyone so much as touches you, especially in a threatening or intimidating manner it's assault.  Also he stole property, and if that was your 15 or 16 year old child you would be calling for that adults head.  If I grab a girls breast is that sexual assault?  We didn't have sex so I'm guessing you would think that was okay.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

OverSword

Trump effing bragged about committing sexual assault on tape,

No he did not.  He said they let you do it, and believe me, I've partied with enough famous people to verify what Trump said.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

CrimsonKing
10 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

No joke spitting on someone can land you in jail for assault!

I wouldn't have called the cops myself,i would have waited till he got off work and showed him what assault really is lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

OverSword
14 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

So if I see you in public and throw a drink in your face do you honestly think there is no legal recourse you could take?  I'm sick of liberals  thinking it's okay to physically attack people they disagree with politically.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Aquila King
2 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

No joke spitting on someone can land you in jail for assault!

I'm a pacifist hippie liberal, and even I think that's WAY too extreme... :huh:

• Haha 3

Aquila King
1 minute ago, OverSword said:

So if I see you in public and throw a drink in your face do you honestly think there is no legal recourse you could take?  I'm sick of liberals  thinking it's okay to physically attack people they disagree with politically.

ENOUGH WITH THIS DAMN MYTH. IT HAS BEEN PROVEN FALSE NUMEROUS TIMES OVER.

CrimsonKing
Just now, Aquila King said:

I'm a pacifist hippie liberal, and even I think that's WAY too extreme... :huh:

No doubt man,i saw it happen to a friend of mine several years back....i just thought WTF?! :blink:

• Like 1

Aquila King
6 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

No doubt man,i saw it happen to a friend of mine several years back....i just thought WTF?! :blink:

I've simply always considered actual violence like a punch to the face, or a direct threat of violence to be the universal standard of 'assault'. Though again, if I'm wrong then so be it. I do disagree with that definition though.

• Like 1

preacherman76

Oh how I would have loved to be sitting in there when that happened.

• Haha 1

CrimsonKing

I've simply always considered actual violence like a punch to the face, or a direct threat of violence to be the universal standard of 'assault'. Though again, if I'm wrong then so be it. I do disagree with that definition though.

Same here...

I don't think this shoulda been a police matter,but definately a fireable offense!

As i said previously though,i'm the kind of jack ass who would have waited on him to get off work and his actions would have led to violence... :lol:

One time me and a friend were at a burger joint and he was sitting across from me at a table,well he's a big clutz and wasn't paying attention and knocked his large drink all in my lap...i got furious and poured my drink out on top of his head lol,we started fighting right there in the middle of the restaurant :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Michelle
Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I'm a libertarian

Doncha know it's only "us and them" with the D's and R's? The rest of us are collateral damage. It doesn't matter who gets hit in the crossfire and all of us are fair game.

Not towing the line of either of those parties makes you an enemy of both.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 6