Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Naturalvision

Natural gift

7 posts in this topic

Naturalvision

I can naturally see auras and energy with no effort or training. In addiction to this I can control energy and auras in order to have minor control of people’s moods. For example I can make people avoid me and have the abilities to stop minor pain in others. I’m wondering wether this is uncommon or wether this happens often?

ouija ouija

This is uncommon!

Oh, and welcome to UM :D

XenoFish
45 minutes ago, Naturalvision said:

I can naturally see auras and energy with no effort or training. In addiction to this I can control energy and auras in order to have minor control of people’s moods. For example I can make people avoid me and have the abilities to stop minor pain in others. I’m wondering wether this is uncommon or wether this happens often?

Are you willing to submit to scientific testing in order to validate these abilities. If you're legit I'm sure there money in it and a chance to rewrite physics and neuroscience.

• Like 1

Dejarma
49 minutes ago, Naturalvision said:

I’m wondering wether this is uncommon or wether this happens often?

or whether it really happens at all

• Like 1

Imaginarynumber1

You literally cannot do any of those things

John from Lowell
11 hours ago, Naturalvision said:

It is uncommon. It does happen infrequently. And for sure, there are those who are convinced that if they can not do some thing, no one can.

John

• Haha 1

ouija ouija

I have seen an aura around someone twice in my life. Both times the person was experiencing a very strong negative emotion. The effect was like a churning black/dark grey cloud enveloping the upper half of their body and was so dense that I could barely make them out.

• Like 2