Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blessings everyone I'm Browng0at

Miss Meeseeks

Greetings,

Im Browng0at and welcome to my profile a bit more about me is that I'm still learning to develop my psychic abilities mainly empathy and Clairvoyence. I'm getting into communicating with these who passed over through my abilities and with Tarot cards. If you practice tarot cards and would like to do a reading trade pls send me a msg and I'll get back to u shortly. 

Overall when I'm not online I'm either volunteering or playing the Xbox so if u guys play Xbox feel free to add mine (Browng0at). To get into more detail about the conspiracy theories I do are particularly are on a video game called Grand Theft Auto v (GTA V) and upload videos onto YT. When I have free time I like to draw and practice writing. Once I get serious enough I'll publish my work online. 

Well that's all for now, if there's any other comments and or questions either comment or send me a message and I'll reply shortly.

• Like 8

Hi Browng0at, welcome to UM :)  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hello, BrowngOat :st Thanks for all the details about yourself ..... very interesting. I hope you enjoy being a member of UM. :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

giphy.gif

Welcome to the forum BrowngOat. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Still Waters said:

Hi Browng0at, welcome to UM :)  

Greetings, Still Waters

Thank you for the welcome it's much appreciated 

✌️

• Like 3

welcome to the insanity of UM *grins*

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Welcome to UM BrowngOat  :st

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/7/2018 at 4:51 AM, Browng0at said:

Overall when I'm not online I'm either volunteering or playing the Xbox so if u guys play Xbox feel free to add mine (Browng0at

Well apparently we speak the same language lol. I am an avid gamer. My gamertag on Xbox is FoxMulder614 if you or anyone else would like to add me. Would be great to see you and others on there!

• Like 1