Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spirit Communication with Time and Music

Miss Meeseeks

Greetings,

Today I'd like to share my experience and hear about anyone else's experience as well so here goes....

*clears throat* it was around the early parts of a morning (around 8-10am) a few days after New Years I was excited to use my first Tarot Deck that I've gotten for Christmas. My first serious reading was regarding about what plans the Illuminati has for 2018 so I done a simple Celtis (sorry for my spelling) Cross spread there was a card combine with The Death and another card I can't remember and this was in their position (in that particular spread there's a placement that represents either a situation and or person which is the seventh placement in the spread) which through Clairaudience I heard that they completed a human sacrifice for the New Year and for the pregnancy of Prince Harry and Meagan. 

After receiving this information I started doubting whether or not if this was correct or not now the next part was freaky. I began speaking to the departed soul the song on the radio begin playing there was a particular phrase that stood out which was "Listen to your intuition, your thoughts will come to fruition". This phrase from String's song "Wrapped Around Ur Finger" this song played on the radio at 10:01AM after hearing that specific statement that's when it really started to freak me out. 

So ive decided to leave that particular reading alone and didn't finish it. So I went to google this song and to my surprise on a website called Songfacts there was an interview done with String where he explains that this song was about a friend. Who taught him how to use Tarot cards and mediumship know from learning this it hit a few nervous for me and as a medium I know one method that the spiritual realm communicates with me well.

From there onwards I make sure my radio is on whenever I'm channeling and using my Tarot while making sure I have my phone on me to tell the time. Well that's my little experience I've had by communicating with the other side.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Thanks for Sharing. I think that it really Cool that yo Found out that, that Song was about the same thing. I Sometimes Use the Radio to Help me. I have Two Stores to Tell you... One is, I was doing A Tarot Reading About an Kindred Spirit. Then without Warning, my Spirit Guide took me in the Past and Show me one of my Past Lives I had with Her. It was so real! My Next Story is About my Cousin that just Die giving Birth. One Night I thought I Might Try To Context Her. And I did! I ask Her if she had something to Tell me. She Said yes. I said what, She said " I will always  be with you".    

• Thanks 1

On 22/07/2018 at 4:33 AM, ParanormalKris said:

Wow! Thanks for Sharing. I think that it really Cool that yo Found out that, that Song was about the same thing. I Sometimes Use the Radio to Help me. I have Two Stores to Tell you... One is, I was doing A Tarot Reading About an Kindred Spirit. Then without Warning, my Spirit Guide took me in the Past and Show me one of my Past Lives I had with Her. It was so real! My Next Story is About my Cousin that just Die giving Birth. One Night I thought I Might Try To Context Her. And I did! I ask Her if she had something to Tell me. She Said yes. I said what, She said " I will always  be with you".    

Yes it was a bit freaky to find out the song is related to similar circumstances. I tend to use the radio as its a more effective way for the spirit realm to communicate. 

Im sorry to hear about your cousin as well. I found that tarot should also be used with radio or any other medium that can be used to communicate with spirit realm.