Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Confused

Ali47

Hello all. I am writing in hopes someone can explain this. I have searched and searched but as with anything on the web you get multiple answers lol. 

Yesterday I had this experience, it was extremely intense, like nothing I have ever felt before. I generally have feelings but never have explored it further. I have always been able to read good and bad off people and yes I do absorb peoples emotions (hopefully that makes sense) but like I said never explored it further. Back to yesterday, I am a server. I wait tables and go to school full time. I had a table of two come in and as soon as the woman stepped in the door my mood went from happy, energetic (we had awesome weather yesterday) bubbly and ready for the day to I want to hurt this person I have never met before in my life, I instantly felt like someone stabbed me in the stomach with a knife, an overwhelming feeling of hatred and evil. It was bad. I had an extremely hard time being around her, and working by myself made that hard lol. These feelings got stronger the closer I got to her, thank god they were quick because I honestly couldn’t handle much more of her presence. What was very odd to me though, there was no reason for me to feel this way towards her. She was nice, she wasn’t rude and she looked happy and bubbly. I’m having a major issue with that part, I believe in treating those who treat you kindly the same way but I had to force myself to be nice and civil which is generally something that is super easy for me to do. As soon as she left the building though the feelings were gone. If I went by the table I got a little uneasy feeling but nothing like when she was there. My mood went back to happy energetic and bubbly. It was such a flip in moods that the kitchen staff even noticed it. All I could say was I got a bad vibe when that woman was here. Now later on in the afternoon I had another thing happen that has never happened before, I was looking at myself in the mirror, you know checking the outfit before leaving and for a good five minutes all I could focus on was this bright white glow around me. It didn’t scare me, it was very nice and warm when I focused on it but still has never happened before so naturally I’m curious. Does anyone have any ideas what this is I experienced. I really hope I’m posting in the correct place. Any advice is appreciated. I just feel as if I’m going insane but my mind is completely clear. I have actually never been this clear headed in my life. But still not my normal. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Even though she was nice, maybe something about her reminded you of someone who you strongly dislike? It could be someone from your childhood whom you forgotten about.

• Like 3

Hi, Ali47, and welcome to UM. :D

I sometimes wonder when something like that happens, if it is an indication of a relationship in a past life. I can't really think of any other explanation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sounds to me like what aura healers practise (liek barbara brennan) . I don't see any light, but I feel it and I guess I imagien pictures which fitt the feeling? Anyway trust your feeling. If you do not feel well then there could be many reasons like mabye she believes or behaves in a way which does not fit in with your values (doesn't mean that from the point of view of another person she is danegrous, ) For example she could take whatever she likes and use almost any measure she wants to get it and you are a person who thinks this is "bad" this could make you angry. There are a lot of interpretations as why you reacted subconciously that way. Maybe she reminds you of someone you saw.  For example I saw a picture of a serial killer (the one in montreal this year) and I called a repair man to my house this year and he reminded me of the serial killer. It was kinda disgusting, but the thing was they probably had something similiar, which doesn't make the repair man a massmurder. I think in a calm environment without much stress you probably can handle such situation more easily, but the higher the stresslevel gets the harder it gets to cope with these "energies" and during that day you worked alone.

• Like 3

Thank you everyone. I’m still upset with myself because honestly that is not me, I am not one to want to hurt people. I generally don’t have feelings this strong but man that one was bad. New experiences everyday I guess lol. 

• Like 2

@Ali47: I wonder if you'll ever bump into her again?

• Like 2

I agree with these before who make mention of a past life connection and or ur empathic. I'm empathic to an extent, there's ppl that I get good vibes and there's others that I have pure hatred towards with little to no explanation what so ever. But at the end of the day your the only one who can truly decide what this is. 

• Like 3

On 7/7/2018 at 8:30 AM, Love Buzz said:

Even though she was nice, maybe something about her reminded you of someone who you strongly dislike? It could be someone from your childhood whom you forgotten about.

It could be even a smell that triggered something?

As for the light, it probably was a waking hallucination.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2018 at 11:50 PM, Ali47 said:

I really truly hope not. Her face is burned into my mind now lol. 

Hello Ali, I feel you are Open my friend .. You expressed this is very unlike you , and the lady was nice, so it didnt feel LIKE YOU..   So my friend,I feel that you had been Used to fulfil a Desire of a Spirit who attached itself to you .. Yes it could be Past Life Resonance, Or your an Empath, but to have the Force of Hate or Anger towards a Stranger for No Reason, indicates to me, It Wasnt You, but a Spirit surfing Your Auric Field ..  There are many ways to Protect Your Energetic Bodies, One way i do this, is, I think of a Blue Lightning  Light shaped like an Egg around My Body, with Sparks of Silver all through it, and I feel it, i Feel the Energy Building Up Around Me, I then Imagine a White Sphere above My Head, Over My Crown .. I hold this thought and feeling till i feel its Encompassed Me, and then i let it Fade from My Consciousness, Knowing that at All Times It Will Be There ..  Protection For You ..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/15/2018 at 4:02 PM, davros of skaro said:

It could be even a smell that triggered something?

As for the light, it probably was a waking hallucination.

Yes, The Senses always Play a Part ... And smells can Trigger memories etc, As for the Light being a waking hallucination, Is that the only theory you could Conjure Up?, Ive seen your Posts, you have Enlightenment, but maybe your still not quite sure how it all works... But waking hallucination ??? hmm, Too Easy A Theory ..

On 7/24/2018 at 11:11 PM, MauriOra said:

Yes, The Senses always Play a Part ... And smells can Trigger memories etc, As for the Light being a waking hallucination, Is that the only theory you could Conjure Up?, Ive seen your Posts, you have Enlightenment, but maybe your still not quite sure how it all works... But waking hallucination ??? hmm, Too Easy A Theory ..

I've hallucinated aura like light around things via sleep deprivation. Also Ive seen light from suddenly waking up from sleep.

Edited by davros of skaro

Thank you everyone. I actually had a friend I had confided in about this and she told me the same thing about picturing an egg and letting it encompass me and it has worked. As for smells it was in a restraunt so unfortunately all I smell is food (thankfully it’s awesome food). I know it wasn’t sleep deprivation because my fiancé is awesome about letting me get sleep, literally I get told to take naps whenever I say I need one even with kids playing and carrying on lol. I’m very lucky. I have been doing some reading as well to see how to effectively help myself during situations like I had with her. Thankfully I haven’t had anymore experiences like that just your basic mood clingers. Sorry I have my own names for things lol. Mood clingers is someone who seems to push their energy/mood unto you, and you absorb it (not intentionally) and after a little while around you, they are fine and you are left drained and in a horrid mood lol. Sorry for the book. There’s also some other things that started happening but I need to read more on them to see what I make of it.  

Hi Ali47. Your mood clingers, which is a good word actually, is what some of us call "vampires", they just seem to suck your own positive energy away for themselves.

I think MauriOra's advice about protecting yourself and getting good at shielding yourself is the best advice possible. This is so needful for balance and also to prevent damage to yourself as there are a few really bad things out there and not pretty to run into unprepared.

Not that this is what you were dealing with, but you remind me of my one run-in with someone I never fully understood.

In a long life I have met one person who on first sight I knew was a threat to me, and she hated me the moment our eyes met. It was tangible and known. I never met her before, and I managed to avoid her for many years though we worked in the same place. Towards the end of my career she became my boss (sigh). That hate was still there and I never did sort out what was going on, but I did retire on my own terms and never looked back. She could not even speak to me without her face twisting, her hatred was so intense, and if I ever met someone honestly under the influence of a very negative energy, she was it. I even saw it once towards the end and sometimes wonder if this was why I was hated so much, for knowing it was there. The type of thing it was revealed she was by no means the woman she portrayed to the world and was pretty repulsive.

Some things are like that, we can know parts but do not see the whole of it. If it was the enmity of the "thing" she had with her, I don't know why. I tend to leave things like that alone unless the person asks for help with it. But, it was "on" the very moment we both were in the same room for the first time and stayed hostile until I walked away from her and brushed the dust off my feet behind me at her door years later. Nasty stuff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Goddess of the Mist said:

@Not A Rockstar It's so weird how it's like that sometimes ~ where two people just negatively clash. While other times, things are the exact opposite... 

I agree!

I have had generic "ick" to some folks or "yay" to others but the one time it really was intense and never did let up, nor did it have an answer for me as to wth was going on. I am pretty good with some stuff but this remains one I shrug over, which I wanted the OP to know. Sometimes you do not know, maybe the why is something we do not need to know. IDK.

If this happened a lot in my life, these severe haters, I would be more concerned, but, one... eh. I have recently released my karma so if that was anything to do with it, it is now gone and won't be coming back. 

• Like 1