Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3 YouTube vloggers die in waterfall plunge

Still Waters

Three members of a YouTube travel blogging collective have died after falling over a waterfall in Canada.

Ryker Gamble, Alexey Lyakh and Megan Scraper were part of High On Life, who post videos of their travel adventures.

The group said: "They were three of the warmest, kindest and most driven and outgoing people you could ever meet."

Police said the trio were swimming at the top of Shannon Falls in British Columbia on Tuesday when they "slipped and fell into a pool 30m (98ft) below".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-44736569

• Sad 3

I'm sorry but.. I've just got this mental image of them all busily thumbing away on their mobile phones, updating their Vlogs, and just blindly walking over the edge. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

These people have been in trouble with Bureau of LAnd management before for their shenanigans

How do all three people “slip” and fall into a pool? They jumped, and drowned. 

I can hear my mother now, “Just because your friends went and jumped off a cliff...”.

I guess that answers that.

One fell in, the others jumped in to save her. In a waterfall the water is so aerated that it's very hard to stay afloat.

Sadly none survived.

• Like 1

This quote of Gamble's sums up pretty well the problem with their generation: "Life isn't about responsibilities, tough decisions and hard work, it's about feeling bliss and living in the moment." 

• Like 1

They died doing what they loved the most...

Spoiler

Getting views

What a shame.  

Hopefully the families can take solace in the fact that they died doing what they enjoyed doing.