Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tarot Reading Trade

Miss Meeseeks

Greetings,

Now since I'm still a noob on this site and with Tarot and I'd like to take this opportunity to make a bit of a name for myself and I'm willing to do a tarot reading trade for these who are interested. 

As a tarot reader and psychic medium, when I do tarot readings I sometimes either channel a specific message or receive a direct image. So if there's a time when I quote, say or ask u to do something this is generally the information that I channel through which needs to be addressed to you. 

Another thing as well as a reader I must warn I can and will be blunt in which some ppl may find this cold and rude. But to clear up any misunderstandings I'm someone who's direct, honest and straight to the point I do not sugar coat things. Overall if your interested pls comment a question if it's something personal pls msg me. 

Thanks for your time,

✌️

43 minutes ago, Ravenesse said:

Interested! I'm open to any reading you may have for me. 

Greetings Ravenesse,

Is there a question you'd like me to answer with the reading? And I'll provide u my question once I've done ur reading? Would that be ok?

35 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Do me

Greetings Imaginarynumber1,

What question would u like me to answer for your reading? Also would u like for me to give u my question for my reading once I'm done?

2 hours ago, Browng0at said:

Greetings,

Now since I'm still a noob on this site and with Tarot and I'd like to take this opportunity to make a bit of a name for myself and I'm willing to do a tarot reading trade for these who are interested. 

As a tarot reader and psychic medium, when I do tarot readings I sometimes either channel a specific message or receive a direct image. So if there's a time when I quote, say or ask u to do something this is generally the information that I channel through which needs to be addressed to you. 

Another thing as well as a reader I must warn I can and will be blunt in which some ppl may find this cold and rude. But to clear up any misunderstandings I'm someone who's direct, honest and straight to the point I do not sugar coat things. Overall if your interested pls comment a question if it's something personal pls msg me. 

Thanks for your time,

✌️

Just a remainder this is an Exchange, I only do readings for these who r willing to trade! To clear up any and all misunderstandings.

✌️

Question. Do you want a trade for your tarot reading? Or are you offering a free tarot reading?  I don't do tarot cards, but I can tell you that you have an immediate family member that is no longer in your life. Estranged- whether by their choice or by the family. 

13 minutes ago, Browng0at said:

Greetings Ravenesse,

Is there a question you'd like me to answer with the reading? And I'll provide u my question once I've done ur reading? Would that be ok?

Yes

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ravenesse said:

Yes

Finally someone who's taking this seriously, anyways what question to u have for me? Also where would u like me to post ur reading on the forums or as a message?

• Like 2

You can do it here. :). I have no questions about my future.  That's already determined.  What I want is confirmation from those that have passed on are still with me.  

Was I accurate in you having an estranged family member?  They are a very close family member. I have more, if you want to trade.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ravenesse said:

You can do it here. :). I have no questions about my future.  That's already determined.  What I want is confirmation from those that have passed on are still with me.  

Was I accurate in you having an estranged family member?  They are a very close family member. I have more, if you want to trade.  

Yes I'm interested in ur trade

Just by reading ur post I have received confirmation that they are still with u. So I can do a reading regarding to the messages that they would like to share with u. Would that be fine?

On 8 July 2018 at 4:10 PM, Ravenesse said:

Greetings,

Sorry for the long waiting period but I've finally finished your reading. During this reading at 3:43pm (3+4+3= 10) *10, is the number of completion, so a cycle on ur end has been completed or this reading will give u clarity on a situation in which can help u start something new* the song "Greatest View" by Silverchair the main chorus "I'm watching you, watch over me" I have a feeling that your Guardian Angel wants u to know that she's with you most of the time watching you. 

Now in the image Ive written down your reading since I'm lazy and it saves me from typing it back up I've gotten a photo along with the Tarot cards and Angel Messages as well. I hope you enjoy your reading,

✌️

image.jpeg

On 8 July 2018 at 4:16 PM, Ravenesse said:

Absolutely, I look forward to it. 

The system has continued on having a hissy fit when I try to upload the images of the Tarot cards. Sorry :sleepy:.

Hello, I like to get a reading. I met a guy through online but we still haven't met each other. But we get close day by day. Will there any romantic relationship between us? Is he my long term partner or will meet someone new? He is D

7 minutes ago, Rashmi said:

Is this a free tarot reading? Also I don't do tarot readings.

Greetings,

im sorry this reading is only available 2 these who can do a reading in exchange. Have a nice day.

• The topic was locked