Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The UM Food Fight

Mark One

5 hours ago, Piney said:

@ouija ouija Somebody whack @acute with something. I'm all outta roadkill! 

5 hours ago, Mark One said:

I then reclaimed the said cheese and rolled it over Acute

2 hours ago, Piney said:

I just made a cat-o-nine-tails with veggie burgers so @ouija ouija  can smack @acute

:huh:

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Mark One said:

What...one successful attack on Piney...whoopie doo...So that all adds up to 1 UM Dollar.  If you want my advice Kittens, get yourself down the supermarket and fill a trolley, fast.

Clearly it's quantity not quality.

But hey I filled a bucket with rocky mountain oysters and catapulted them everywhere.

You must still be reeling from the assault because it was an unforgettable moment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Clearly it's quantity not quality.

But hey I filled a bucket with rocky mountain oysters and catapulted them everywhere.

You must still be reeling from the assault because it was an unforgettable moment.

Here I`ll tell you what, I`ll double the next posters attack score and give you half.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mark One said:

Here I`ll tell you what, I`ll double the next posters attack score and give you half.

Wait, let me do the math.

............... Okay, deal.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Wait, let me do the math.

............... Okay, deal.

So anyways, seeing as you were the next post and you didnt bother to throw any grub...well you get half of zero Kittens Are Jerks.

Be lucky! *cough*

A full (belly buster) english breakfast is deliberately poured all down Kittens are Jerks.  This gave Kittens, Hello Kitty outfit a right heavy dose of GBH and also attracted several hungry long distance lorry drivers.

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, Mark One said:

People, people!  Can`t we all just learn to live with each other?  Tut-tut...

With that distraction I threw a french stick at Piney that had a finely chiseled carrot shoved into the front of it.

FRENCH THINGS! I CONCEDE! I CONCEDE!!!!!!!

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, acute said:

:huh:

Sorry mate, you know there is always a "gang up" in situations like this. Mob mentality and all that sort of thing. :tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Mark One said:

get yourself down the supermarket and fill a trolley, fast.

PHEW!! I'm not going to lie, the diabetic fall-out after eating all FTR's marshmallows was pretty bad. But I'm back now, and inspired by Mark's suggestion to 'get oneself down to the supermarket', I am well armed with cans of mushy peas and large bags of frozen petit pois!  Until I hear otherwise, this is definitely NOT cheating. We British don't cheat :whistle:

*catches Piney a glancing blow behind the left ear* *flattens acute with a bag o' peas* *knocks FTR's legs from under her ..... into the canal you go!* *Kittens gets a family sized tin of mushies right on her cute little nose*

Anybody left standing? I've got a whole trolley full of canned goods here! :P 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Mark One said:

So anyways, seeing as you were the next post and you didnt bother to throw any grub...well you get half of zero Kittens Are Jerks.

Be lucky! *cough*

Um no. I'm not stupid. It was implicit that the next person would be someone other than myself.  You should choose your words more carefully if you plan to pull stunts like that. I expect full compensation of UM dollars, plus additional UM dollars for pain and suffering.

Oh and by way of threat, you should know that my minions are out shopping. I shall return.

sN0osl3.jpg?1

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Hahaha! You're not going to do much damage with a limp stick of celery! ^ ^

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Hahaha! You're not going to do much damage with a limp stick of celery! ^ ^

Oh yeah?

DVGRiSM.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Good job that you have got the celery Kittens.  See, I had none left when I was preparing the rotten egg mayo salad thats currently seconding as a face pack all over your boat race.

But look on the bright side, it may open up your pores and brighten your complexion when you finally shift it all.  Lucky you, Kittens.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Suffering from a bit of a heatwave there in the UK are you? Here soak your feet in this bucket of cold placenta soda from Japan and have a sip of our Canadian-made sourtoe cocktail, while I pour some chilled baby mouse wine over your head.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Chucks small watermelon at @Kittens Are Jerks, which she expertly caught in a pot (how DOES she do that?), flinging it at @Mark One, who ,promptly ducks and covers, causing said watermelon to bounce off the ground and hit @Pineyin the back, causing him to spin around and wing it at @freetoroamand @ouija ouija, who then kick it at my shin, causing me to fall to the ground as well.   I'm not sure who's standing at this point as things are a bit blurry from my eyes watering......

• Haha 3

On 7/9/2018 at 9:55 AM, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Oh yeah?

DVGRiSM.jpg

:lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tcgram said:

Chucks small watermelon at @Kittens Are Jerks, which she expertly caught in a pot (how DOES she do that?), flinging it at @Mark One, who ,promptly ducks and covers, causing said watermelon to bounce off the ground and hit @Pineyin the back, causing him to spin around and wing it at @freetoroamand @ouija ouija, who then kick it at my shin, causing me to fall to the ground as well.   I'm not sure who's standing at this point as things are a bit blurry from my eyes watering......

That is 8 dollars in the bag. *wow*  I think I`ll run off and visit my mother for a bit.

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Piney said:

:lol:

*hiding behind a bush*

As Piney took a carefree stroll through the park I jumped out on him and threw a wet paper bag full of porridge oats.  The pigeons then dive bombed and finished him off.

Edited by Mark One
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Mark One said:

*hiding behind a bush*

As Piney took a carefree stroll through the park I jumped out on him and threw a wet paper bag full of porridge oats.  The pigeons then dive bombed and finished him off.

Time for the heavy artillery...

Smacks Mark with a roadkill buffalo.....

• Haha 4

Time for my weapon of mass destruction!

Piney gets blasted to smithereens. Sadly, his watermelon helmet and food tray shield were not enough to protect him.

IE9rmue.jpg?1

My work here is done.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ALLRIGHT!  YOU CLOWNS ARE TURNING INTO FOOD ZOMBIES! TIME FOR THE REAL DEAL!..........

10703731_10152690033767527_8463931106652416606_n.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Piney said:

ALLRIGHT!  YOU CLOWNS ARE TURNING INTO FOOD ZOMBIES! TIME FOR THE REAL DEAL!..........

Those things look like they need some juice. And you look like you need some cereal.

tumblr_ov03o0qtUw1uauof6o1_1280.gif

Great photo by the way.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Great photo by the way.

Thanks! By the way, junior didn't actually use that saw. He wasn't allowed to touch anything sharper than a paintbrush.

• Like 3

So anyway whilst Kittens and Piney decided to self destruct via the dangerous medium known locally as milk, I deducted 1 UM dollar each for violating the rules.  I then emptied two bins of greasy left overs from Big Jims roadside cafe, over the top of them both.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

PIney and Mark One clearly haven't read the rules of the game.

ZaBttUl.gif

Did you ever notice that most videos of people doing dumb things and hurting themselves are white people? :tu:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2