Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The UM Food Fight

Mark One

What is wrong with you people? There are folks starving in this world, and you are all throwing food at each other!  You disgust me.

*Shoves a giant meatball into everyone's mouth, sealed off with duct tape*

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Whilst you were in your kip I sprinkled pizza toppings all over you and then turned on a hair dryer.

37f5e11e022e1dd0be799693989bd630.jpg

• Haha 4

@Mark One can't believe you would send your thugs over to steal @tcgram 's food fight stockpile.for no other reason than to give yourself an unfair advantage. And to think you had the nerve to call this a gentleman's sport. Shame on you.

o2Y6AVY.jpg?1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 30/07/2018 at 1:02 PM, Mark One said:

Whilst you were in your kip I sprinkled pizza toppings all over you and then turned on a hair dryer.

37f5e11e022e1dd0be799693989bd630.jpg

What have you done to Uncle Tom!!!???

(... never seen'm looking better!)

Edited by purrrpetrator
  • Haha 1

Erm, Mr Purrs got all shook up when he fell for the oldest trick in the book:  Clamber inside that glass John, and see what happens.

funny-cat-glass-ice-cream.jpg

• Haha 3

On 7/28/2018 at 9:01 PM, acute said:

What is wrong with you people? There are folks starving in this world, and you are all throwing food at each other!  You disgust me.

*Shoves a giant meatball into everyone's mouth, sealed off with duct tape*

BIFF!

A rogue cucumber was dropped by accident into the Hadron Collider.  2 years later it suddenly turns up, not far from Acute who is quickly brought down by its impact and then spends a week glowing in the dark with a sore bonce.

On 7/31/2018 at 10:20 PM, purrrpetrator said:

What have you done to Uncle Tom!!!???

(... never seen'm looking better!)

CLANK!

Same cucumber also turned up in Purrrpetrators kitchen where it promptly exploded.

• Haha 4

A well-placed stale pizza aimed at the back of tc's knees knocks her to the ground(you're fully over your op. now, aren't you? Good). Piney takes a champagne cork right between the eyes(I keep the champagne!). Mark, temporarily blinded by an open sherbet dip to the boat-race, trips and stumbles into a large vat of treacle. Kittens Are Jerks neatly side steps the banana skin but in doing so trips over a pile of lava bread that Mark dropped as he fell into the treacle ...... she joins him in the vat. A Herby Sunflower Seed Pudding that I baked earlier is tipped inside the back of acute's new shirt! :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ouija ouija said:

A well-placed stale pizza aimed at the back of tc's knees knocks her to the ground(you're fully over your op. now, aren't you? Good). Piney takes a champagne cork right between the eyes(I keep the champagne!). Mark, temporarily blinded by an open sherbet dip to the boat-race, trips and stumbles into a large vat of treacle. Kittens Are Jerks neatly side steps the banana skin but in doing so trips over a pile of lava bread that Mark dropped as he fell into the treacle ...... she joins him in the vat. A Herby Sunflower Seed Pudding that I baked earlier is tipped inside the back of acute's new shirt! :D 

Erm, just one question.  You know the lava bread, was it one of Turk Bods (See George and Dragon) extra special large loafs?  Because if so, you lose as well.

200.gif

Edited by Mark One
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  && ahahahahahahahahaaa!

now that was good !

made my day

Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by MWoo7
EIDT / edti / e d i T !!!!!!! I know I know, food fight but I've recently eaten my fridge as some say! so, nothing to toss today, LATERZZZZZZZZZZ
  • Like 2

A9xI.gif

Here you Miss Woo, enjoy way too much gooey cheese.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 8/15/2018 at 9:54 PM, MWoo7 said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  && ahahahahahahahahaaa!

now that was good !

made my day

Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Since sprouts are "back in" due to the approaching merryment of Xmas.  Here's a 5p carrier bag full of those horrid things, comming your way in an airborne styled method of delivery.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 15/08/2018 at 1:41 PM, Mark One said:

giphy.gif

Mark One's about to launch his latest simultaneous ventures:  cream pie delivery, 'perpetual youth' machine, and carpet cleaning service. (and that would be You, Ms Mwoo7, perpetually, IF you would only sign the contract!)

Edited by purrrpetrator
to explain that i never check the dates on these posts. Edit 2: OR read the thread titles... thot this was Make Up A Lie About etc etc!!.
  • Haha 2

I've just squirted mustard all over your keyboard, chief.  That should remind you in future to perform more efficiently.  Oh, and don't sit down yet.  A curious cat followed me into your house - via that open window.  The purring quradroped did a few 360s there before I passed it one of those cream buns from your fridge.  It's left a right sticky mess, mate.  Let the seat dry and then scrape it away...yuck

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Takes cover behind a large pine tree and throws a ghost cake @piney that landed infront of the guy just to distract him and jumps behind a large shrubbery ready for the next attack and manage to just about hit him with a cinnamon sponge cake. Attacks @LightAngel @ouija oija @tcgram with a pavalova but misses and makes a mess then he bravely runs away while munching on chokolate cake.

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

*takes a couple quick skips and sails an eclair across the room* Who it hit nobody knows.

homer-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif  Okay, NOW I CAN GET BACK TO EATING!  Everyone knows Chinese/Mandarin  " I'll take the Number 5 , yes the big one but double yes times 2! No its just me." . . . . or "KumPOW ! not hot, low spicy no spicy" and/or

" oh I'll have the chow mein " 

( .: chow meeEN / meeAN)

LATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, MWoo7 said:

*takes a couple quick skips and sails an eclair across the room* Who it hit nobody knows.

homer-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif  Okay, NOW I CAN GET BACK TO EATING!  Everyone knows Chinese/Mandarin  " I'll take the Number 5 , yes the big one but double yes times 2! No its just me." . . . . or "KumPOW ! not hot, low spicy no spicy" and/or

" oh I'll have the chow mein " 

( .: chow meeEN / meeAN)

LATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Thats "Ten dollah pippthy" ;-)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

waiting1-smiley.gif?1292867695yes yes TEN DOLLA, Mr. Funny Man  how about I Dolla some ice cream bīngqílín (pronounced:bing chee leeiN) on yooo head?!?! solider-smiley.gif?1292867677  [ TO BE CLEAR, jesting, joking back,,, having fun no need to report and get your skirts bunched up /SAARC!!!!!!!!!!!!]

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, MWoo7 said:

waiting1-smiley.gif?1292867695yes yes TEN DOLLA, Mr. Funny Man  how about I Dolla some ice cream bīngqílín (pronounced:bing chee leeiN) on yooo head?!?! solider-smiley.gif?1292867677  [ TO BE CLEAR, jesting, joking back,,, having fun no need to report and get your skirts bunched up /SAARC!!!!!!!!!!!!]

Ice cream yummy ,Skirts? I dont wear kilts cause they're too expensive. Cargo pants then :-) as for making fun of accsents you should check out this vid this is exactly how we swedes sound when we try to speak english. :-D

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 3

Yes very good but I didn't HEAR ! very much toot ta ver tah tah vert me honnen JAH!  (I've no idea but that's what P0once und vVerde sounded like, I'd say JA! JA! we'd all laugh, I roomed with them.  They live on skis and granola and yogurt.  Sometimes crackers and yogurt, well anything yogurt in the mornings [only time I seen them HA! they work on thesis and dissertations and snow, lots of snow and skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing study] .)

Laterzzz tooo much to do.

Edited by MWoo7
edit chg. to HEAR, update to edit, I missed an i in skiing, darned French Fries.
  • Like 3

Distracts @Impedancer with a chocolate pastry while shooting macaroni and cheese at @MWoo7 and @Kittens Are Jerks.   @Mark One and @ouija ouija slip on the cheese sauce and go down, but not before hitting me in the shoulder with a loaf of stale bread, spinning me into the ground.   Well played.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

AAAAAAAAAAAh tooo !!!! fUNNY ,, ... love the "  Well PLayed    " .  * just found my handy DANDY long handle white plastic spoons  (peanut LAUNCHER for the mags/camp-robbers-greyjay/ravens and squirrels)  set in the back of the drawer and launched gobs and gobs of PECANS at everyone and

AND ! then !-- I made   a quick stage left EXIT ! *  LATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ giphy.gif

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 2