Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The UM Food Fight

Mark One

And straight into another carriage which I had filled with yesterday's, milk drenched, crunchy nut cornflakes.  Now as your gasping, flake ridden boat-race(face) found its freedom via a small window, I took action.  A extra large kinders surprise Easter egg was brought down heavily onto your bonce.  As the chocolate egg shattered into your hair, a rather painful surprise.from it's now destroyed shell split open with a satisfactory thud.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

* appears from behind barn *  My good friends from the local Fire Brigade very kindly allowed me to fill up their appliance with homemade celery soup! * fires with force at all UMers *  And for those that I missed with the celery soup, my farmer friend has agreed for me to fill his muck spreader with mashed potatoes. * tractor appears from opposite direction, pulling muck spreader *  *  sprays lumpy mashed potatoes at the few UMers still standing * BRILLIANT!! a complete wipeout! :w00t:

Apologies for the mash being a bit mucky! :lol: 

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Mark One said:

And straight into another carriage which I had filled with yesterday's, milk drenched, crunchy nut cornflakes.  Now as your gasping, flake ridden boat-race(face) found its freedom via a small window, I took action.  A extra large kinders surprise Easter egg was brought down heavily onto your bonce.  As the chocolate egg shattered into your hair, a rather painful surprise.from it's now destroyed shell split open with a satisfactory thud.

Being that this is the most powerful jello in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya punk?

0LOQ6WF.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

After I set all of the sprinklers off to negate the radioactive possibilities of that goo, I took action.  After waiting for you to step outside to dry off, a bucket of warm porridge became your new jumper.  Your new look was then finished off with sprinkles and bird seed.  I then ran to take cover as the genetically mutated pigeons leapt into flight...and then some Raptors...a p*ssed off Trex...a 20ft hedgehog...Who would have thought that medling with god's genetic creations could prove to be so worthwhile.

• Haha 3

[withdrawn -- funny gif no workee]

Edited by purrrpetrator
  • Like 1

^^It's both!

1551123388822.gif

Edited by purrrpetrator
  • Haha 2

WHOOOOOPEEEE! do.  OH BOY!  :cat: smiley here works!

Power was out now internet is sketchy....   I borrow- well, kind of! borrowed!

from purrrrrrrrPET!!!!!!!traitor kid: """"""""gif withdrawls -- funny gif no workee"""
YIPPEE =^.^= _ ^.^ .. ~,~...^~^  ^o^ hahahaha!  no workee   

Edited by MWoo7
. . . . oh .... my withdrawls is spelled right, I started to doubt my etymological mastery of language lexicons, yeah the other spelling must be a Frenchie thing and we'll not worry ourselves about that. Moral: NEVER DOUBT YOURSELF! EVER!
  • Like 1

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\   ^ ^ ^ ^ ^   yes yes funny  HEY !  its not my fault the net was down or no I guess the power grid was acting up. 

62592026f67923678f6970bb24987521--funny-

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 2

YIPPEE GIF!!!!! working.   NO! edits, SO!.. I was juuuuuuust going to add, sorry no food to throw. ElegantDessertChocolateTart%C2%A9M-JdeMe

tumblr_p37he2RFjv1u9ooogo1_540.gif

Joey-joey-tribbiani-32113676-500-374.png

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Here you go Miss Woo, open your cake hole.

hnsxl9oq0al4xbllz0i5.gif

Love you, bye...honest! * Runs off *

3 hours ago, Mark One said:

You love bananas, Simian One, right??? Here you go!!!

tenor.gif

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ant0n said:

You love bananas, Simian One, right??? Here you go!!!

tenor.gif

Ouch!  Hey, can't we just learn to get along?

Nah, wait a minute, it's over!  And it's the last time you'll see me dressing up as a frigging clown for you.

tenor.gif

Go on, DO ONE!

• Haha 1

There's way too much food for every human on this planet. Let's spoil it, yeah! :D

giphy.gif