Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
trevor borocz johnson

Climate change!!!!

63 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

trevor borocz johnson

I think it's really dangerous how there isn't any information on the internet linking climate change and the prophecy of the bible, which directly talks about events of extinction and trying to protect the green grass with a Bottomless pit. The religious people I've talked to think the bible is a story or just there job. And climate change people are almost violent in there resistance of the 'Old Science' that is the bible and they need something new all the time. Needing the next new thing is blinding people from the urgency of the prophecy of end times, which isn't confusing to a logical person. The illogical should be last in the food line which is inevitably coming in the NEXT DECADE!!!!

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seanjo
13 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I think it's really dangerous how there isn't any information on the internet linking climate change and the prophecy of the bible, which directly talks about events of extinction and trying to protect the green grass with a Bottomless pit. The religious people I've talked to think the bible is a story or just there job. And climate change people are almost violent in there resistance of the 'Old Science' that is the bible and they need something new all the time. Needing the next new thing is blinding people from the urgency of the prophecy of end times, which isn't confusing to a logical person. The illogical should be last in the food line which is inevitably coming in the NEXT DECADE!!!!

Maybe you could logically explain the "old Science" and link it to the events of the present day, for us?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jodie.Lynne
30 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

The illogical should be last in the food line which is inevitably coming in the NEXT DECADE!!!!

And we have been hearing "the end is near' for the last 2000 years. Apart from the delusional ramblings of the book of revelations, can you give some data on how this is going to occur in the next 10 years?

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trevor borocz johnson

Rabbi Ben Judah, prophet of the bible says 2024, I say 2023, this article says 2026 , a popular year in the science community http://arctic-news.blogspot.com/p/extinction.html

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orphalesion
Posted (edited)

Uhm no... the Revelation of John does not talk about any form of mass extinction caused by human or natural means or god trying to protect the Green Grass with a Bottomless Pit. God personally kills one third of...everything...through supernatural means relating to falling stars and fire from the heavens.
And that won't happen as long as New Zealand, Ireland, the Mount Blanc and the Mount Everest are still where they currently are.

All green things get burned up in another supernatural fire from the heavens event.

Then some sort of centaurs with lady's haircuts get to torture everything except the green grass (which has apparently grown back since it has been burned up)

So...nope.

Climate change is still nasty and needs to be addressed, despite what some people think and is many, many times more dangerous to the continued existence of the human race than any supernatural apocalypse, though.

Edited by Orphalesion
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jodie.Lynne
38 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

centaurs with lady's haircuts

????? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
11 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

????? 

I think he is refering to this beauty:

9:7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
9:8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
9:9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

Revelation is filled with fun stuff like this. :innocent: 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
1 hour ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I think it's really dangerous how there isn't any information on the internet linking climate change and the prophecy of the bible,

Why is it dangerous that the isn't any science linking a ficticious book with real science ?

1 hour ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

which directly talks about events of extinction and trying to protect the green grass with a Bottomless pit.

The extinction of revelation is done by God. Are you saying god is wrong in doing that ? 

1 hour ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

The religious people I've talked to think the bible is a story or just there job.

You should listen to them more.

1 hour ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

And climate change people are almost violent in there resistance of the 'Old Science' that is the bible

There is no science in the bible. There are superstition, but not science.

1 hour ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

and they need something new all the time. Needing the next new thing is blinding people from the urgency of the prophecy of end times,

So far they have not happened for almost 2000 years, so where is the urgency ?

1 hour ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

which isn't confusing to a logical person. The illogical should be last in the food line which is inevitably coming in the NEXT DECADE!!!!

As have been fortold in the last 200 decades. :innocent:

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
1 hour ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

The illogical should be last in the food line which is inevitably coming in the NEXT DECADE!!!!

Can you ellaborate on this piece?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jodie.Lynne
10 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Revelation is filled with fun stuff like this. 

IDK, kinda sounds like BYOF (bring your own Fetish) nite at a club I know of.....

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
1 minute ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

IDK, kinda sounds like BYOF (bring your own Fetish) nite at a club I know of.....

The scary thing is that an alarming number of people actually think this is really going to happen. :wacko:

As for that nightclub I rather not know about it. :P

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trevor borocz johnson
4 hours ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

And we have been hearing "the end is near' for the last 2000 years. Apart from the delusional ramblings of the book of revelations, can you give some data on how this is going to occur in the next 10 years?

I unlocked the meaning of the bottomless pit, I thought first of it before reading bible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trevor borocz johnson
Posted (edited)

For my 666th post I just want to break here to tell you all about Arm Nose cigarettes. Friends when I get home from the office after a long day I like to sit back in my chair, and take a cool moment with the refreshment of that Arm Nose scent. Ahhhhhh!   Arm Nose..   Just like your there again, 

Edited by trevor borocz johnson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goddess of the Mist
5 hours ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

There is no "old science" in the bible.

And if anyone is 'violently resistant' to the idea of climate change, it's more likely to be biblical literalists.

@trevor borocz johnson "And climate change people are almost violent in there resistance of the 'Old Science' that is the bible and they need something new all the time."

 

@Jodie.Lynne I think he was saying climate change people are resistant to the "Old Science" in the bible (whatever that means), not to climate change.  If you look back in history, you see that the climate changes in cycles - some warm and some cool or even mini ice ages.  I've seen the climate shift over the last few decades, and seen animals I associate with more southern areas moving into the north.  This is not to say that man isn't having at least some effect on global warming.  I'm certain there are many things that contribute to it, but I certainly don't see the bible containing science.  Magic? Yes.  Science? No.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trevor borocz johnson
8 hours ago, Goddess of the Mist said:

I think he was saying climate change people are resistant to the "Old Science" in the bible (whatever that means), not to climate change.  If you look back in history, you see that the climate changes in cycles - some warm and some cool or even mini ice ages.  I've seen the climate shift over the last few decades, and seen animals I associate with more southern areas moving into the north.  This is not to say that man isn't having at least some effect on global warming.  I'm certain there are many things that contribute to it, but I certainly don't see the bible containing science.  Magic? Yes.  Science? No. 

what part of bible are you talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DingoLingo
1 hour ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

what part of bible are you talking about?

I think old bean she is asking you which part of the bible has old science in it.. because really.. there is no science in it..

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hello Davros Kitty
19 hours ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

There is no "old science" in the bible.

If it wasn't for the Bible we would not know that water washes away dirt from your hands.

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trevor borocz johnson
8 hours ago, davros of skaro said:

If it wasn't for the Bible we would not know that water washes away dirt from your hands.

If it wasn't for the bible we would go ahead and use the botto9mless pit at full max to replace fossil fuels, which they are going to use it no matter what according to prophecy, meaning that probably other planets in our galaxy have tried it before, and whether we are communicating with them or not, there may be an intrinsic voice through the universe that told john the revelator this warning that THE BOTTOMLESS PIT WON'T WORK BECAUSE IT IS TOO LATE TO REVERSE THE EVENTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  A WARNING THAT NOTHING IS GOING TO SAVE US FROM AN EXTINCTION EVENT!!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
23 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

If it wasn't for the bible we would go ahead and use the botto9mless pit at full max to replace fossil fuels, which they are going to use it no matter what according to prophecy, meaning that probably other planets in our galaxy have tried it before, and whether we are communicating with them or not, there may be an intrinsic voice through the universe that told john the revelator this warning that THE BOTTOMLESS PIT WON'T WORK BECAUSE IT IS TOO LATE TO REVERSE THE EVENTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  A WARNING THAT NOTHING IS GOING TO SAVE US FROM AN EXTINCTION EVENT!!!! 

You're rambling nonsense.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

If it wasn't for the bible we would go ahead and use the botto9mless pit at full max to replace fossil fuels, which they are going to use it no matter what according to prophecy, meaning that probably other planets in our galaxy have tried it before, and whether we are communicating with them or not, there may be an intrinsic voice through the universe that told john the revelator this warning that THE BOTTOMLESS PIT WON'T WORK BECAUSE IT IS TOO LATE TO REVERSE THE EVENTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  A WARNING THAT NOTHING IS GOING TO SAVE US FROM AN EXTINCTION EVENT!!!! 

CAPITAL LETTERS AND LOTS OF EXCLAMATION MARKS ARE THE BEST WAY TO PRESENT YOUR ARGUMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUNCTUATION IS SO OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hammerclaw
On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 2:41 PM, trevor borocz johnson said:

For my 666th post I just want to break here to tell you all about Arm Nose cigarettes. Friends when I get home from the office after a long day I like to sit back in my chair, and take a cool moment with the refreshment of that Arm Nose scent. Ahhhhhh!   Arm Nose..   Just like your there again, 

I stick with Grey Tortoise--they're positively apocalyptic!                                                                                                   200?cb=20151125021253

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danydandan

I lost IQ points reading this fecking thread.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jmccr8
22 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

If it wasn't for the bible we would go ahead and use the botto9mless pit at full max to replace fossil fuels, which they are going to use it no matter what according to prophecy, meaning that probably other planets in our galaxy have tried it before, and whether we are communicating with them or not, there may be an intrinsic voice through the universe that told john the revelator this warning that THE BOTTOMLESS PIT WON'T WORK BECAUSE IT IS TOO LATE TO REVERSE THE EVENTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  A WARNING THAT NOTHING IS GOING TO SAVE US FROM AN EXTINCTION EVENT!!!! 

Hi Trevor

If you want to measure climate change fart in a crowded elevator.

jmccr8

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.