Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Message of the Great Sphinx of Giza

Advenix

The name Sphinx suggests an involvement of ET's, who must have already compiled the Bible at the time that name was given to the stonework, as evidenced bellow.

The commonly used name "Sphinx" was given to it in classical antiquity, about 2000 years after the commonly accepted date of its construction by reference to a Greek mythological beast with a lion's body, a woman's head and the wings of an eagle.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Sphinx_of_Giza#Names_of_the_Sphinx

The statue is a combination of a beast and Man, and that leads to the last book of the Bible.

This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.
Revelation 13:18.

The calculation is based upon "wisdom," which actually calls for neural multitasking that the vast majority of Homo sapiens cannot perform yet due its simian descent. But there is a sequential way, as a substitute.

SPHINX --> Greek letter Phi, the 21st letter.  
SPHINX --> number 6

The combination yields

SPHINX --> 216.

The calculation of the beast/man number was done by Natasha on the first try(!) after abductee Tom had failed, which was quite remarkable. She used the last letter of the name - letter X - as a clue.

SPHINX --> 216 --> 216=6x6x6 --> 6 6 6

Everyone present started to applaud, and when Natasha saw the movement of the hands, she gave the result a slight squeeze,

6 6 6 --> 666

and that was it - the calculation of the number of the man/beast in Revelation 13:18 was completed out of the Giza Sphinx.

Dr. Qridd was so happy. He said, "Wow, Natasha, you are such a clever giiirl! Come on, gimme a kiss... OK, OK, that's enough (LOL). Here's a treat for you. "

The chimps of ET module P2/S appears to be smarter than Homo sapiens. How about that?

Oh, well...

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

This is a joke, right?

Please tell me this is a joke.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

This is a joke, right?

Please tell me this is a joke.

No worries Jodi.Lynn.  It is not a message lost in noise. It is just noise.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Isn't there rules against posting nonsense?

• Like 2

Should I even ask who "Natasha" is?
Otherwise, yeah, the other replies already said pretty much everything.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, seanjo said:

Although Irenaeus (2nd century AD) affirmed the number to be 666 and reported several scribal errors of the number, theologians have doubts about the traditional reading[13] because of the appearance of the figure 616 in the Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus (C; Paris—one of the four great uncial codices), as well as in the Latin version of Tyconius (DCXVI, ed. Souter in the Journal of Theology, SE, April 1913), and in an ancient Armenian version (ed. Conybeare, 1907). Irenaeus knew about the 616 reading, but did not adopt it (Haer. v.30,3). In the 380s, correcting the existing Latin-language version of the New Testament (commonly referred to as the Vetus Latina), Jeromeretained "666".[14][15]

Around 2005, a fragment from Papyrus 115, taken from the Oxyrhynchus site, was discovered at the Oxford University's Ashmolean Museum. It gave the beast's number as 616 χιϛʹ. This fragment is the oldest manuscript (about 1,700 years old) of Revelation 13 found as of 2017.[2][3]Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus, known before the Papyrus 115 finding but dating to after it, has 616 written in full: ἑξακόσιοι δέκα ἕξ, hexakosioi deka hex (lit. "six hundred and sixteen").[17]

Papyrus 115 and Ephraemi Rescriptus have led some scholars to regard 616 as the original number of the beast.[18] According to Paul Louis, "The number 666 has been substituted for 616 either by analogy with 888, the [Greek] number of Jesus (Gustav Adolf Deissmann), or because it is a triangular number, the sum of the first 36 numbers (1+2+3+4+5+6+...+36 = 666)"[19]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast

Uhhh... why are you trying to use facts when clearly aliens built the sphinx for the devil?

• Haha 2

• The topic was locked

Advenix, we're going to take this one step farther. I asked you in the thread I closed to PM me and explain to me why you're posting this stuff. It's tantamount to trolling. You seem to have ignored that. It was the very last post in that thread just before I locked it, so please don't tell me you didn't see it.

This thread will remain closed. And until/if we can work this out in PMs, your posting abilities will be restricted.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4