Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Great Pyramid Chamber Positions

5 hours ago, Kenemet said:

I have my own Legos.  I play with them, too.

He was playing with MY Legos. I have a Lego room. It was scenes from the Star Wars, Marvel and DC universes. Now it looks like Lego Syria. :whistle:

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Piney said:

He was playing with MY Legos. I have a Lego room. It was scenes from the Star Wars, Marvel and DC universes. Now it looks like Lego Syria. :whistle:

This week I am going to engage in some hard core trolling over at Hancock. I'm talking serious blitzkrieg stuff.

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

We should have a UM Lego party. :D

OOOh yeah!!!Here's my Lego Paleontologist with one of the air scribes I use to work on dinosaur bones:
https:bHK-_1rf3vqr1uPbBxT0rxSXg_8rNG6m995OcMlvG99nWIiPbrZrLa4_cWTsbUB2L-yd7O5l5MznvIWYHk_PRSUq_7hkzz6-7QlyLMQdYwLW2dg8c5MYCE6G8JqTs_A8j0L_1n6PK8T4u5U0rR6VcCV5msT-bRKkPF8RTm4GmidZHE8bE08Rh7s_UOUbaoMTIc0GKl3BdakngcJsSjbF5snlh8FJNWCXZSmTz-V3tNCVNQTQhnws9OSN5oMPpB1dUeI_590DYb2uCAoiUWv6WL5UmyJBvnmT3jxEogus3cQcCGMwH2HN_geLtrOMdNEcFfYxs0l05sQvMakzcr9-nhWsPN6eC5PABQcQ1PYemCGctG9SC5qPumkw-jixoFkVRs9r272rBytFQNBR5epIrwXnuno3Au3xYT8xFx-eOBNsC7VGND5aySNQo59rBhbuAuJYyyp_1xdDFVfGaMTvArynD2NfvYyWdqZSL7Ow-VD-qkmRnaME_EqiEJmBRvQbFxt-PD0mhple4LtjcZr0yb0OlM7AhR23GF5BDy2Uc9PQM2Dh1DYFBPXOKgrhtJ5EEThZP73JEu0-BIu9KPH5fQupNnwO2qXUx3B5eVE=w1482-h833-no

• Like 1

I'm considering buying a Lego Great Pyramid set. Some of these are pretty elaborate.

Geysers sold separately of course 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Lord Harry said:

This week I am going to engage in some hard core trolling over at Hancock. I'm talking serious blitzkrieg stuff.

Just do a DOS attack on their website much easier.

3 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Just do a DOS attack on their website much easier.

I'm not very computer saavy. But my trolling skills almost rival my ancient history skills.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

I'm not very computer saavy. But my trolling skills almost rival my ancient history skills.

Just copy and paste the exact same post everytime as a response. That should p*** enough people off.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Just copy and paste the exact same post everytime as a response. That should p*** enough people off.

Our buddy Roc Koch was there.

@Piney trolled him good yesterday.

28 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

Our buddy Roc Koch was there.

@Piney trolled him good yesterday.

This I gotta see.

Just now, danydandan said:

This I gotta see.

I'll send a link when I get to my computer. Posting from my cell phone and don't know how to copy and paste with this 

Perhaps @Piney is here and can link to it?

5 hours ago, Kenemet said:

OOOh yeah!!!Here's my Lego Paleontologist with one of the air scribes I use to work on dinosaur bones:

It's not showing me the picture. 

3 hours ago, Lord Harry said:

I'll send a link when I get to my computer. Posting from my cell phone and don't know how to copy and paste with this 

Perhaps @Piney is here and can link to it?

Well, I still dealing with ankle biters. 

• Like 1

Just now, Piney said:

Well, I still dealing with ankle biters. 

Do the ankle biters enjoy crank burgers?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

Do the ankle biters enjoy crank burgers?

String cheese, raw tuna and R2D2 fruit snacks......

• Haha 1

I bet if I posted a tabloid article about aliens building the pyramids on Handcock the crank's would fall for it. LOL!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lord Harry said:

I bet if I posted a tabloid article about aliens building the pyramids on Handcock the crank's would fall for it. LOL!

Why?

He's never been on the side of the ancient alien theory (despite various interviews with him appearing on that program, which by the way is one of the best programs ever made, so long as you are looking for a comedy series.)

2 minutes ago, Maidel said:

Why?

He's never been on the side of the ancient alien theory (despite various interviews with him appearing on that program, which by the way is one of the best programs ever made, so long as you are looking for a comedy series.)

It was a joke. The humor being based on the premise of the fringe being gullible and stupid.

Spicy crank burgers recipe:

Half a dozen cranks finely minced

1 large onion chopped

6 whole eggs beaten

1 cup Worcestershire sauce

2 tbs salt

2 tbs garlic powder

3 tbs Mafdet spicy seasoning

Directions: combine the crank, onion, and eggs in a bowl, mix thoroughly.

Add salt, Worcestershire sauce, and spicy Mafdet seasoning. 

Roll into medium sized individual patties. Grill for 10-20 minutes.

Serve while hot.

4 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

It was a joke. The humor being based on the premise of the fringe being gullible and stupid.

Its only fringe until its proven to be right.

I mean 99% of fringe science might be wrong, but some of it will be right. Heck Darwin was Fringe science at one point (and he might still be wrong, but it became the 'truth' for 200 years afterwards).

I would say those that blindly follow to be gullible and stupid on both sides of the argument...

And Hi by the way :)

1 minute ago, Maidel said:

Its only fringe until its proven to be right.

I mean 99% of fringe science might be wrong, but some of it will be right. Heck Darwin was Fringe science at one point (and he might still be wrong, but it became the 'truth' for 200 years afterwards).

I would say those that blindly follow to be gullible and stupid on both sides of the argument...

And Hi by the way :)

Greetings,

I agree SOME of what may be considered fringe can turn out to be the truth. Case in point the Viking settlement at Vinland 500 years before Columbus.

But I was referring to nonsensical rubbish such as alien built pyramids or magic geysers.

1 minute ago, Lord Harry said:

But I was referring to nonsensical rubbish such as alien built pyramids or magic geysers.

I want a magic geyser...

2 minutes ago, Maidel said:

I want a magic geyser...

LOL! Well for that you will have to invoke the name of Cladking and his buddy the Mafdet Lynx.

Just now, Maidel said:

But seriously, what context is the magic geyser in?

Cladking believes the ancient Egyptians built the pyramids through the use of geysers. It sounds ridiculous I know. But Cladking is crankish even by fringe standards.

19 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

Cladking believes the ancient Egyptians built the pyramids through the use of geysers. It sounds ridiculous I know. But Cladking is crankish even by fringe standards.

On the level of cranks, that’s pretty mild really.

floating stones, aliens and giants are the top of my weird list.