Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does the Illuminati exist

Miss Meeseeks

Does the Illuminati exist?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. The question is the title, do you think the Illuminati exists amongst us?

• Yes - I do believe they exist
    • No - I don't believe they exist
    • Maybe - I'm unsure whether or it if they exist more proof needs to be provided
    • Other

Take the poll to share your opinion, now do u think the Illuminati exists? A group of ppl who runs the governments, banks and the entertainment industry?

This is a friendly place to share your opinion without judgement. If there is a disagreement which sparks in a heated argument firm actions will be taken upon the individual who started it.

Your selection will be hidden so other users won't be able to see your username apply unless if you like to share your opinion in the comments afterwards.

✌️

Edited by Browng0at
Spelling errors
  • Like 1

Of course there's no secret illuminati running things.

Anyone who's anyone knows it's lizards all the way to the top. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Of course there's no secret illuminati running things.

Anyone who's anyone knows it's lizards all the way to the top. 

The reptilians? (They r the lizard ppl)

I was being flippant. There's no secret organization behind anything. People, especially people in power, are far too ego driven to hide in the shadows. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I was being flippant. There's no secret organization behind anything. People, especially people in power, are far too ego driven to hide in the shadows. 

Or are they? (Queue the drum roll)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, DebDandelion said:

Or are they? (Queue the drum roll)

I'v been accused of being Illuminati here. 

Maybe I am.. maybe i'm not...

A no brainer really,there couldn't be that many weirdo's to vote Trump in.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, openozy said:

A no brainer really,there couldn't be that many weirdo's to vote Trump in.

But in one way or another his still president who hasnt yet gotten Australia blown up 'YET'..

• Like 1

Just now, Browng0at said:

But in one way or another his still president who hasnt yet gotten Australia blown up 'YET'..

God bless him.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

There's no secret organization behind anything. People, especially people in power, are far too ego driven to hide in the shadows. 

Pretty much it right there. Same goes for some global alien conspiracy, people are to disorganized and idiotic to keep secrets. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

We have yearly meet ups to discuss how we're going to further control the world. 

No we don't.

I mean, no they don't.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

No we don't.

I mean, no they don't.

Yes we do. Disinfo man, let'em know we exist. Because they'll confuse themselves about us. 

Edited by XenoFish

42 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Yes we do. Disinfo man, let'em know we exist. Because they'll confuse themselves about us. 

I dunno. Sounds much more like something those Rosicrucians would do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't think there is one secret group pulling everyone's strings but I believe there are powerful groups and loose associations of rich individuals that manipulate governments to a degree, some openly and some more secretive, , sometimes their agendas are the same, other times they compete against one another

If that makes sense :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

That's not what JFK said.

• Thanks 1

I think the Illuminati is an all catch phrase for the secret societies and hidden hand that control the world. It is well known that the few control the many and there are many secret societies that hold power close to the top of the pyramid. So yes it is my contention that the illuminati exists but they more then likely don't call themselves that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Well, the Illuminutti most certainly exist. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Well, the Illuminutti most certainly exist. 

As a meme.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I think the Illuminati is an all catch phrase for the secret societies and hidden hand that control the world. It is well known that the few control the many and there are many secret societies that hold power close to the top of the pyramid. So yes it is my contention that the illuminati exists but they more then likely don't call themselves that.

Obviously, there are rich elites who are using their wealth to influence governments...probably all over the world. 

Maybe they even have gatherings where they conspire together.

I just don't think it's some Satanic club. 

On the other hand, if scrape off the weak is their mantra, then they may as well be. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

As a meme.

Nutty people who believe in the Illuminati. 

The Illuminutti. 

They're real. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

The Illuminutti. 

They're real. 

Like I said, a meme. Certain types of people latch onto "it is all a conspiracy" and then connect imaginary dots. 

If half of these people were butt to butt they could not make a beer fart in a whirlwind...This Illuminati has been around since 1776 and it died with Weishaupt..

11 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Obviously, there are rich elites who are using their wealth to influence governments...probably all over the world. 

Maybe they even have gatherings where they conspire together.

I just don't think it's some Satanic club. 

On the other hand, if scrape off the weak is their mantra, then they may as well be. 

Well yea those with the power I assume wouldn't even believe in Satan because you think they would know that Satan is just a metaphor or symbol. I would think they know all the occult or hidden secrets of how to control the power and use it. Such as setting up their buildings on energetic landlines or vortexes. They also like to make things happen on certain dates because there is more power to it. Hence as one example 911 or 711.

11 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

The Illuminutti. 

They're real. 

I don't think people are nutty if they do research on the matter and look deeper into the hidden People like to call them nutty out of fear of what they could find. Not to mention the Powers That Be don't want people looking into this so they have all kinds of ways of steering the sheep in another direction. Lots of Propaganda. Fake News such as the main stream media puts out. They are the biggest ones for propaganda. Many many examples.

• Thanks 1