Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
The Caspian Hare

Black Granite Sarcophagus Discovered in Egypt

161 posts in this topic

susieice
Posted (edited)
On 7/24/2018 at 11:52 AM, UFOwatcher said:

It's official. People really are crazy.

This link is several days old, but almost 28,000 people have signed the petition. You can open the petition in the link. That's crazy! Meanwhile, nothing more has been released.

https://www.wthr.com/article/thousands-sign-petition-drink-liquid-found-inside-2000-year-old-sarcophagus

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Chortle

This smacks of 4chan.

• Like 1

susieice
18 minutes ago, Chortle said:

This smacks of 4chan.

Click on the link. This petition is real, unfortunately.

ouija ouija

I arrive very late to this thread. I've enjoyed reading it .... it's fascinating! Thank you to all the posters who've brought so much background stuff to the story. :tsu:

• Like 2

Chortle
59 minutes ago, susieice said:

Click on the link. This petition is real, unfortunately.

Its real; I was meaning to point that comment at the high volume of respondents :) smacks of either 4chan or reddit users having a laugh.

• Like 1

The Caspian Hare

Drinking the Sarcophagus Soup kills you. Or gives you amazing superpowers. But mostly it kills you.

• Haha 3

susieice

This sarcophagus was opened two weeks ago. Surely the analysis of the liquid found inside is finished by now, or at least a lot of it. Still, no release of information from the Antiquities Dept. My curiosity is overwhelming. I wonder when they will make this public.

Rlyeh
On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 7:09 PM, Buzz_Light_Year said:

I wonder if the tomb of a "Shasu" the Egyptian equivalent of a giant race from the land of Canaan. They were described as being 4-5 cubits or 6'10" to 8'7". The Bible isn't the only text that describes large men in Canaan. The Craft of the Scribe(c. 1250 BC

So far none of them have been giant.

• Like 1

DieChecker

I'm not sure I buy that it is sewage water. If there was sewage water in the stone sarcophagus, then wouldn't there have been signs of sewage all around the sarcophagus? It looked like regular hard dry packed desert dirt to me. You'd think at least there'd be red tinged dirt/sand surrounding the sarcophagus.

liquid-inside-mystery-sarcophagus-only-s

DieChecker
On 7/31/2018 at 9:16 AM, susieice said:

This sarcophagus was opened two weeks ago. Surely the analysis of the liquid found inside is finished by now, or at least a lot of it. Still, no release of information from the Antiquities Dept. My curiosity is overwhelming. I wonder when they will make this public.

Seems like the "Egyptian Scientists" called it poop water and everyone just decided to say, "Well, OK then....."

• Like 2

susieice
31 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Seems like the "Egyptian Scientists" called it poop water and everyone just decided to say, "Well, OK then....."

I know. I just can't accept this as sewage. It would have been in the soil around the sarcophagus also if that was the case. It wouldn't have only gone inside it. That makes no sense at all to me. They must really think we're stupid.