Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
BuddingPsychic1111

The Dropa People And My Stance On UFOs

22 posts in this topic

BuddingPsychic1111
Posted (edited)

The Dropa people are extraterrestrial-human hybrids that reside in an incredibly remote area of northern China.  The area where these alien-human hybrids live is extremely difficult to access, even with modern technology.  Due to the remoteness of the location and the terrain, it is only possible to visit the village where these people live by hiking through exceptionally difficult terrain that would only be navigable by someone who is willing and able to hike/climb extremely difficult terrain over the course of days or weeks (as roads don't get anywhere close to where the village of alien-human hybrids is located).  As a result of the extreme difficulty of finding them and the extreme difficulty of getting there, only a couple people have been there.  And they did not take any photographs, but their accounts are highly credible in my mind.

One of them is a well-known Russian researcher who visited them in the 1930s, and they were seen again by another team of archeologists later on in the 20th century.  Keep in mind that while these are eyewitness reports, they are eyewitness reports of SCIENTISTS.  Not just some rando.   Therefore, I believe their claims very strongly.  The people are the result of intermixing between humans and extraterrestrials that came to Earth via a crashed saucer, and according to the reports, they have almond shaped heads, large eyes, and other features associated with the very broad group of extraterrestrial races known as the Grays. 

Not only are there alien-human hybrids at this location, but the people also possessed discs that contain a written alien language.  The stones were photographed, but the Chinese government, as with all world governments attempted to cover up the incident.  They deny that the stones contained an alien language, but it is clear that they are extraterrestrial origin due to their appearance.  Not only do they contain an alien language, but the stones have images that clearly depict extraterrestrial beings (in fact, the beings on the discs appear very similar to the extraterrestrials that I saw!!!!!!!!).  Here's a link where you can see photographs of the stones along with an illustration of the alien-human hybrids: http://www.crystalinks.com/dropa.html

To any skeptics, do not be a sheep.  Aliens do exist, and the phenomenon requires serious investigation.  The only reason why disbelievers choose not to believe in aliens is that they have been brainwashed by the government's lies.  In fact, a fleet of extraterrestrial spaceships were seen flying over the US Capitol Building, and people still choose to deny it.  You can learn all about what happened here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1952_Washington,_D.C._UFO_incident

So, seriously, wake up.  If a fleet of extraterrestrial spacecraft flying over Washington DC doesn't wake up the skeptics, I don't know what will.  While denial is easy as its understandable to be frightened of the phenomena, denying objective reality is not the answer in my opinion.  I think that if some of the Dropa people were to visit human civilization, perhaps even giving a speech at a MUFON conference or something of the sort, that's about what it'd take to wake up the denialist skeptics.  However, unfortunately, that would never be allowed by those responsible for the government cover-up of extraterrestrial activity on Earth.  People need to collectively demand that the government officially admit and acknowledge that extraterrestrial activity is occurring on Earth.  I believe that if the voice for disclosure is loud enough, the files may be fully released........ and then real progress will begin without the denialist skeptics continuing to be able to blockade it.  

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Haha 1

ShadowSot

You may want to check the details of the Dropa story. Such as what bi disks are, or the university these scientists were supposed to have worked at, or the actual Dropa people. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

ChrLzs

So, OP, would you agree that there is absolutely no record or physical evidence that you can point to, to support your claim?

Would you agree that the "Beijing Academy for Ancient Studies" is a completely fabricated organisation, of which there is no trace, even in the form of a mention in a report or source document?  And does this not also apply to every single one of the named persons in the story?

Wow, to go to those lengths "they" must be very thorough - in fact it's a wonder that this thread exists and that you haven't been stopped.... 

Anyway, do push on - I'm sure you're on a winner, and as a skeptic I fully support your demand for the release of absolutely anything whatsoever that supports these claims, so as to completely reverse the current situation (ie absolutely nothing to support these claims).

Tell, me OP, what I can do to help, because I for one am 100% convinced.  You've never been wrong before.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

seanjo
6 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

The Dropa people are extraterrestrial-human hybrids that reside in an incredibly remote area of northern China.  The area where these alien-human hybrids live is extremely difficult to access, even with modern technology.  Due to the remoteness of the location and the terrain, it is only possible to visit the village where these people live by hiking through exceptionally difficult terrain that would only be navigable by someone who is willing and able to hike/climb extremely difficult terrain over the course of days or weeks (as roads don't get anywhere close to where the village of alien-human hybrids is located).  As a result of the extreme difficulty of finding them and the extreme difficulty of getting there, only a couple people have been there.  And they did not take any photographs, but their accounts are highly credible in my mind.

One of them is a well-known Russian researcher who visited them in the 1930s, and they were seen again by another team of archeologists later on in the 20th century.  Keep in mind that while these are eyewitness reports, they are eyewitness reports of SCIENTISTS.  Not just some rando.   Therefore, I believe their claims very strongly.  The people are the result of intermixing between humans and extraterrestrials that came to Earth via a crashed saucer, and according to the reports, they have almond shaped heads, large eyes, and other features associated with the very broad group of extraterrestrial races known as the Grays. 

Not only are there alien-human hybrids at this location, but the people also possessed discs that contain a written alien language.  The stones were photographed, but the Chinese government, as with all world governments attempted to cover up the incident.  They deny that the stones contained an alien language, but it is clear that they are extraterrestrial origin due to their appearance.  Not only do they contain an alien language, but the stones have images that clearly depict extraterrestrial beings (in fact, the beings on the discs appear very similar to the extraterrestrials that I saw!!!!!!!!).  Here's a link where you can see photographs of the stones along with an illustration of the alien-human hybrids: http://www.crystalinks.com/dropa.html

To any skeptics, do not be a sheep.  Aliens do exist, and the phenomenon requires serious investigation.  The only reason why disbelievers choose not to believe in aliens is that they have been brainwashed by the government's lies.  In fact, a fleet of extraterrestrial spaceships were seen flying over the US Capitol Building, and people still choose to deny it.  You can learn all about what happened here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1952_Washington,_D.C._UFO_incident

So, seriously, wake up.  If a fleet of extraterrestrial spacecraft flying over Washington DC doesn't wake up the skeptics, I don't know what will.  While denial is easy as its understandable to be frightened of the phenomena, denying objective reality is not the answer in my opinion.  I think that if some of the Dropa people were to visit human civilization, perhaps even giving a speech at a MUFON conference or something of the sort, that's about what it'd take to wake up the denialist skeptics.  However, unfortunately, that would never be allowed by those responsible for the government cover-up of extraterrestrial activity on Earth.  People need to collectively demand that the government officially admit and acknowledge that extraterrestrial activity is occurring on Earth.  I believe that if the voice for disclosure is loud enough, the files may be fully released........ and then real progress will begin without the denialist skeptics continuing to be able to blockade it.  

So you believe a story on flimsy to no evidence and call "skeptics" Sheep?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

seanjo
5 hours ago, Piney said:

The real Dropa

Tibetan nomadic herders, known as dropka

Tibetan nomadic herders, known as dropka

The Dropa turn out not to be the descendants of aliens, even mixed-race descendants, but an indigenous people of the eastern Tibetan plateau. Their name – which is better rendered Drop-Ka under the Gould-Parkinson system of transliteration for Tibetan – means ‘solitude’ or ‘inhabitant of high pasture lands’, a thoroughly down-to-earth description of seminomadic tribespeople of the plateau.

Worse, none of the names given in the accounts belongs to anyone who can be shown to have been involved archaeology or linguistics. Tsum Um Nui does not even appear to be a genuine Chinese name! There has never been a Beijing Academy for Ancient Studies and there are no records of an archaeologist named Chu Pu Tei: all stories with this name or its recent alternative spelling of Qi Futai relate to the Dropa Stones. The photos attributed to the otherwise unknown Wegener appear to be genuine, but they merely show stone disks with a hole in the centre and double spirals that were part of ancient snake cults and are known as Bi discs. One of the photographs of an alleged disk – not Wegener’s – shows it propped on a chair, clearly with a diameter much larger than the 300 mm claimed by the story. There is no mystery about a curator no longer being in post after twenty years: even museum professionals are permitted to change jobs, retire and die. In short, the details permit us to dismiss the story as science fiction.

• Like 4

Rlyeh

Your psychic ability just isn't paying off?

• Haha 1

DingoLingo
9 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

*snip*

do read the replies and stop being a sheep that believes in every single fringe theory out there.. 

honestly.. I think you should change your name from budding psychic.. to Strikeout Kid.. because so far that is all you seem to do.. swing and miss by a mile

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Alien Origins

What is the name of this well known Russian researcher you speak of?

• Like 3

Emma_Acid
11 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Therefore, I believe their claims very strongly.

You haven't done your due diligence though have you?

• Like 3

ChrLzs
On 7/10/2018 at 7:35 PM, Alien Origins said:

What is the name of this well known Russian researcher you speak of?

I too would like you to either name that 'well-known' person, or withdraw your claim.  Consider it a formal request.

If you will not do either, then you are clearly either a troll or are deliberately misleading this forum.  Both have consequences..........

• Like 2

onlookerofmayhem

OP. Did you even read the link you provided? There is a thorough rebuttal of the entire story at the the end! And could you kindly name the scientists that you strongly believe? 

• Like 1

Alien Origins

I don't know why but this wreaks as a fake news story...The scientists is not named. No eyewitness reports linked to or listed.

• Like 1

ChrLzs
23 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

I too would like you to either name that 'well-known' person, or withdraw your claim.  Consider it a formal request.

If you will not do either, then you are clearly either a troll or are deliberately misleading this forum.  Both have consequences..........

Buddingpsychic, I see that you have been back to forum but have chosen to ignore the questions asked of you.

I, for one, will not be letting you get away with throwing poo and then running for it, so I'd suggest you might want to return and, applying some cojones, finish what you started....  It's good for the soul to admit you were in error / suckered, as that's how you learn stuff.

The question above is a pretty easy one - name the well-known Russian researcher.  Then we'll look at your 'claim' (in detail that frankly, it doesn't deserve..).  If you can't / won't, then perhaps we should finish it for you?

• Like 1

Orphalesion

It's always so convenient that all those alien remnants, stones, papyrus scrolls, artifacts etc etc etc "disappear"....

Also....no...those Dropka people look like humans, not like alien-hybrids.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Timothy

@BuddingPsychic1111, care to join us?

I’d be interested in your answers to the questions above too. 

I guess it’s only been 4+ days since your OP...

• Like 2

Mr Guitar

I seem to recall an 'Ancient Alien' episode about these stones - that makes them real....right?.......right?.......

• Haha 2

Trelane

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.....

airplane_lloyd_bridges_high.JPG

• Haha 4

Alien Origins
7 hours ago, Timothy said:

@BuddingPsychic1111, care to join us?

I’d be interested in your answers to the questions above too. 

I guess it’s only been 4+ days since your OP...

I think he's left the building...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

DingoLingo
On 7/14/2018 at 7:41 PM, Alien Origins said:

I think he's left the building...

unfortunately he has chucked a tanty before and took his bat and ball and wandered off in a huff..

only to return again..

give it another week or so.. and we will see another batsh!t crazy high on woo post again.. 

ChrLzs

Well, Buddingpsychic has returned to the forum several times but seems to have lost interest.  I've pm'ed him and I shall report back either way so we can finish this thread and draw appropriate conclusions. - about both the claims, and also BP's approach to this forum......  Those conclusions may not be in favour of the OP, sadly - but he has had ample opportunity to return and answer questions... and learn.  Some don't want to do that, of course..

• Like 2