Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Dropa People And My Stance On UFOs

BuddingPsychic1111

2 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

Dude lay off the Ancient Aliens TV show...

http://www.badarchaeology.com/out-of-place-artefacts/mysterious-objects/the-dropa-or-dzopa-stones/

You need to read that entire article.....Your Russian scientists and the whole nine yards are a fake.

I already posted this link, I think.....

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Piney said:

I already posted this link, I think.....

Oooops! My bad....Guess I should have read the thread more closely.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Never hurts in these sorts of threads to remind people of the facts of the matter

Tis true, but buddingwoowoo will take no notice and continue to.ignore questions while continuing to add even more garbage onto of his pile. 

I can not even be bothered to ask him a question....not that i need any answers in relation to what he claims. I already know the answers....its a load of bull.

• Like 4

It is true that some people are going to see ghosts where others see a reflection off a door, and some people see a UFO where a satellite is orbiting, and some will see telekinesis where the wind blows.

It is wondrous to think about mystical things, but they aren't any more real than superman, hobbits, or astrology.

It seems that there has been a recent upswing in people believing in astrology. These things come in cycles. The current swing is a general belief in the nonsensical from flat Earth to gluten is gonna get me. It's all irrational and it will decrease in acceptance till the next upswing in believing in nonsensical.

On 7/23/2018 at 1:56 PM, stereologist said:

It is true that some people are going to see ghosts where others see a reflection off a door, and some people see a UFO where a satellite is orbiting, and some will see telekinesis where the wind blows.

It is wondrous to think about mystical things, but they aren't any more real than superman, hobbits, or astrology.

It seems that there has been a recent upswing in people believing in astrology. These things come in cycles. The current swing is a general belief in the nonsensical from flat Earth to gluten is gonna get me. It's all irrational and it will decrease in acceptance till the next upswing in believing in nonsensical.

I'd watch that episode of Doctor Who.

--Jaylemurph

• Haha 1

On 7/22/2018 at 7:36 AM, Alien Origins said:

Oooops! My bad....Guess I should have read the thread more closely.

Not really. 

On 21/07/2018 at 7:48 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I'm back.  The people in that picture look human, but according to reports those aren't the original dropa people.  This is another tribe in the area.  Apparently, according to a magazine called sputnik, a researcher was studying the dropa stones and found that they emitted an unusual humming sound as though an electrical current was passing through them.  Yet there wasn't.  I feel that this adds to the evidence that those stones came from aliens.

1. What reports

2. What tribe

3. Which researcher

4. What tests

5. What evidence is there that "electrical current" + "humming stones" equals "alien tech". I wasn't aware we had any alien technology to make comparisons with.

• Like 4

On 7/21/2018 at 11:12 PM, onlookerofmayhem said:

So you came back to make more claims as opposed to answering any of the questions presented to you? What a bunch of rubbish. Why bother posting to a forum if you're just going to ignore everyone?

Aliens communicated with me telepathically a few days ago through my dreams.  I was half asleep, and I'm this weird dream/false awakening type state aliens were there.  And it felt like they were communicating through my brain.  There certainly are extraterrestrials, and I've personally been in contact with them for years.  If I ever am able to get a photo of the beings that visit me, I'll post it on here. Look, like it or not aliens are visiting earth.  Just look at what happened in Washington D.C.  The dropa people, yes, they are real.  I have no solid evidence, but aliens are real.  I've seen them with my own eyes, they injected me with a mysterious and otherworldly drug.  

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111

52 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I have no solid evidence

Yeah, we already got the important part.  UM has a section for fictional stories.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Aliens communicated with me telepathically a few days ago through my dreams.  I was half asleep, and I'm this weird dream/false awakening type state aliens were there.  And it felt like they were communicating through my brain.  There certainly are extraterrestrials, and I've personally been in contact with them for years.  If I ever am able to get a photo of the beings that visit me, I'll post it on here. Look, like it or not aliens are visiting earth.  Just look at what happened in Washington D.C.  The dropa people, yes, they are real.  I have no solid evidence, but aliens are real.  I've seen them with my own eyes, they injected me with a mysterious and otherworldly drug.  

Get used to it, you're not going to get a photo of your dreams.

3 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

And you know this is aliens and not just a dream how?

4 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

And you know this is aliens and not just a dream how?

I had a mark on my abdomen from the needle that they used to give me this drug.  

Just now, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Right, and how do you know that this wasn't an insect bite that itched during the night and you ended up incorporating into a dream?

You don't, and Occam's Razor says that the answer with the fewest new assumptions is usually the right one. An insect bite vs aliens travelling light years to inject you with something? Which do you genuinely think is more likely?

Not which do you wish was more likely.

12 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

Right, and how do you know that this wasn't an insect bite that itched during the night and you ended up incorporating into a dream?

You don't, and Occam's Razor says that the answer with the fewest new assumptions is usually the right one. An insect bite vs aliens travelling light years to inject you with something? Which do you genuinely think is more likely?

Not which do you wish was more likely.

I actually considered the possibility of there having been an insect in the bed that I wasn't aware of.  However, the mark remained on my skin for two years as a small blemish/mole like mark.  

Furthermore, I felt strange after they have me this strange stuff, and it felt like my brain was moving inside of my head.  I know that's impossible, but it was odd to say the least.  And definitely caused by the stuff they gave me, and this strange sensation lasted for two weeks.  There was a noticeable difference in the way I felt and perceived the world permanently.

Given these events after this experience and the fact that I noticed a blemish on that part of my body for so long proves to me that it was not a mundane event, such as an insect bite. But that I was in fact visited by extraterrestrials that injected me with a mysterious drug from another world.  

1 hour ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I actually considered the possibility of there having been an insect in the bed that I wasn't aware of.  However, the mark remained on my skin for two years as a small blemish/mole like mark.  

Bacteria and viruses from certain spider bites would leave a blemish for a couple years. A in-grown hair or zit will also sometimes harden and stay with you.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Tell them to be gentle next time.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Tell them to be gentle next time.

They can travel interstellar space yet they still use needles.........

• Like 1

So have these aliens told you anything worthwhile? Or just stick, um, things in your body?

1 hour ago, Piney said:

That is something I've criticised about these alien abductions. Their medical knowledge doesn't seem all that advanced compared to their other technology. In the Hill abduction they seem ignorant of human biology.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I have no solid evidence, but aliens are real.

If you have no solid evidence to your claim then why are you making it?

There certainly are extraterrestrials, and I've personally been in contact with them for years.

And how is this contact being made? As harsh as it may sound a lot of folks here are going to need more than you saw it...The you saw it syndrome will not fly or even get off the ground. 

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Yeah but they still need a compass in order not to crash in a desert some where.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Furthermore, I felt strange after they have me this strange stuff, and it felt like my brain was moving inside of my head.  I know that's impossible, but it was odd to say the least.  And definitely caused by the stuff they gave me, and this strange sensation lasted for two weeks.  There was a noticeable difference in the way I felt and perceived the world permanently.

Given these events after this experience and the fact that I noticed a blemish on that part of my body for so long proves to me that it was not a mundane event, such as an insect bite. But that I was in fact visited by extraterrestrials that injected me with a mysterious drug from another world.  

I genuinely don't know what to say to this. The fact that "blemish that won't go away" = "aliens got me" proves that you're utterly intent on ignoring all other, realistic, explanations in favour of one that makes your life more exciting.

All I can say is that I hope this severe lack of critical thinking skills doesn't get you into trouble in the future.

• Like 2

Budding psychic, will you be answering the questions posed of you earlier in the thread?

Yes or no - it's a really simple question.

If the answer (or the reality) is NO, then I think it's fair that when you post in future, we will point out that you do not answer questions and are misusing this forum....

• Sad 1