Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gargoyle - Real Life sightings

Niknaks84

I would like to talk to anyone who has witnessed or thinks they witnessed a real life gargoyle, as I am gathering information for my novel.  

I believe you by the way.  This will be a safe space, without cynicism or judgement. 

Please reach out and and contact me.

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Only gargoyles I know that exist are statues on some old buildings. And a 90's cartoon.

I LOVED that show!

You should look up Jersey Devil sightings. 

They claim to have seen something like that. 

5 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Only gargoyles I know that exist are statues on some old buildings. And a 90's cartoon.

I don’t remember the 90’s show but I do remember a totally cheesy 70’s horror flick called Gargoyles.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068622/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SecretSanta said:

I don’t remember the 90’s show but I do remember a totally cheesy 70’s horror flick called Gargoyles.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068622/

Oh yeah, I remember that, too. LOL

On 7/10/2018 at 2:40 AM, XenoFish said:

I dated a girl in college whose brother was an extra in a gargoyle suit acting in a movie by the same name.  That was in New Mexico, They didn't use Carlsbad, but  filmed a lot in a cave.  You might find some newspaper articles from the area pitching sightings. as a movie publicity stunt.  The movie suckt. 

On 7/10/2018 at 8:12 AM, SecretSanta said:

That's the one.    My girlfriend's brother Mike's budding career was squashed.  He  went on to  become a happy HVAC technician.

• Like 1