Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump was like a “predator” toward teens at

ExpandMyMind

He acts like a predator towards his own daughter.

Doesn't matter though. 

Apparently, most Christians give him unlimited mulligans. 

They'd support (and pray over) the Antichrist if he said all the things they wanted to hear.

And maybe they already have. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, aztek said:

you are correct we do not care about it, at this point do not think of us as trump supporters, think of us as your opposition,  we do not really support trump in everything, nor we like him so much we just hate what liberal idiocy is doing to this country.

As a person who lived in the USA and who gave up the green card (thanks, one of the best decisions of my life) i know you would be proud,  "**** immigrants ya"(talking with a souther or midwest accent) that I am gone :)

I can assure you that the USA is not liberal, only Colorado, California and New York is, the rest is dumber than dark ages.(also the one who earn the real  money are coincidentilly liberal states - teh rest just got lucky with oil and anyfool can pick what the nature offers)

Edited by jerry1234
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, aztek said:

you are correct we do not care about it, at this point do not think of us as trump supporters, think of us as your opposition

Well I think that's an utterly reprehensible stance to take given the damage Trump does to political and social discourse in general.

we do not really support trump in everything

Supporting him in one thing is as good as supporting him in everything. Its a binary vote - you either do vote for them or you don't.

nor we like him so much we just hate what liberal idiocy is doing to this country.

Can you give me an example? Other than being an inclusive, responsible 21st century society, I have no idea what it is you guys hate so much.

Edited by Emma_Acid
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

Supporting him in one thing is as good as supporting him in everything. Its a binary vote - you either do vote for them or you don't.

If that is true, no one should receive votes. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Myles said:

If that is true, no one should receive votes. 

Every candidate has their pros and cons. I cannot understand the mentality that is willing to put up with the dangerous cons of Trump for the perceived (and almost certainly nonexistent) pros.

Edited by Emma_Acid

Just now, Emma_Acid said:

Every candidate has their pros and cons. I cannot understand the mentality that is willing to put up with the dangerous cons of Trump for the perceived (and almost certainly nonexistent) pros.

Same reason as his opponent.   Hillary is a proven liar who also is an enabler to a womanizer.  It's not like the alternative was a saint.   So it came down to issues that were important to people.   Trump being an ass was negated by Hillary being an ass.  

• Like 3

I can't believe that people are still hooked by this stuff.  Trump will be in his 8th year as President and the MSM will find somebody deep in the Amazon who hasn't heard this stuff and hope that they might believe.  The Amazonians will probably quaff their ayahuasca  and proclaim the MSM to be full of $-hit.

No doubt Trump was backstage during one of his pageants and was in close proximity to the contestants.  There are nudes and near-nudes everywhere.  The contestants are focused on the competition, nobody really cares.  There's no time to cop a feel or anything.  Trump doesn't need to get gratification in this manner.  He could hire a harem to fulfill his fantasies, like Hugh Hefner.

People reading this, are going to tell me, no one has ever participated in locker room booty talk?  Seriously?  You don't remember in high school you talked with your friends about that girl with the big knockers and how you'd like to show her a good time?

Yes, there are predators out there.  The MSM tried so hard  to get Trump that it backfired and landed in Hollywood.  But what is sick, is how the MSM tries to twist innocent, normal instances into perversion.  Not trying to defame New Yorkers, but their style is crude and in your face.  That can turn people off.  But the MSM are the biggest predators out there.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

This is the thing that does my head in the most about Trump. People are just willing to drop their morals just because the guy in charge says stuff they like.

Kinda like Dems with Bill Clinton, who actually raped women. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Bama13 said:

Kinda like Dems with Bill Clinton, who actually raped women. 

We're not talking about him. We're talking about Trump.

Trump supporters are masters of deflection if nothing else.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Emma_Acid said:

We're not talking about him. We're talking about Trump.

Trump supporters are masters of deflection if nothing else.

No, we've become masters of deflecting deflection.  And bringing things back into focus.

4 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I can't believe that people are still hooked by this stuff.  Trump will be in his 8th year as President and the MSM will find somebody deep in the Amazon who hasn't heard this stuff and hope that they might believe.  The Amazonians will probably quaff their ayahuasca  and proclaim the MSM to be full of $-hit.

No doubt Trump was backstage during one of his pageants and was in close proximity to the contestants.  There are nudes and near-nudes everywhere.  The contestants are focused on the competition, nobody really cares.  There's no time to cop a feel or anything.  Trump doesn't need to get gratification in this manner.  He could hire a harem to fulfill his fantasies, like Hugh Hefner.

People reading this, are going to tell me, no one has ever participated in locker room booty talk?  Seriously?  You don't remember in high school you talked with your friends about that girl with the big knockers and how you'd like to show her a good time?

Yes, there are predators out there.  The MSM tried so hard  to get Trump that it backfired and landed in Hollywood.  But what is sick, is how the MSM tries to twist innocent, normal instances into perversion.  Not trying to defame New Yorkers, but their style is crude and in your face.  That can turn people off.  But the MSM are the biggest predators out there.

Go back to my list on sexual and racial misdemeanors and tell me you'd say the same thing as you have above about a Democrat or Liberal politician. Go on. And try and do it with a straight face.

You guys are such hypocrites. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

No, we've become masters of deflecting deflection.  And bringing things back into focus.

I can literally feel the cognitive dissonance radiating off you from here.

Whatever you want to believe sweetcheeks, it's your bed to lie in.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

I've said it before. They'd support a politician that was both Hitler and the Antichrist just because it p***ed off the liberals.

Literally, they're willing to see the fall of democracy as long as liberals are p***ed off. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

Why do you pretend that cognitive dissonance only exists on one side?  

• Like 1

And when we get to the point where half of the country hates the other half that much, then it's very easy to weaponize this. 

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

And when we get to the point where half of the country hates the other half that much, then it's very easy to weaponize this. 

Too late.  The hatred of the Left has gone unhinged.  Soon the Right will have to defend themselves.

8 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

Hey honey...it's your fantasy world.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

Go back to my list on sexual and racial misdemeanors and tell me you'd say the same thing as you have above about a Democrat or Liberal politician. Go on. And try and do it with a straight face.

You guys are such hypocrites. 

Yeah, I did go back.  It's all bunk.  Are you just now being aware of this stuff or you just like to regurgitate old crap?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, seanjo said:

Ah, So Trump is basically every heterosexual Man ever.

What a sad existence it must be if this reflects you and your social group. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Yeah, I did go back.  It's all bunk.  Are you just now being aware of this stuff or you just like to regurgitate old crap?

I wouldn't go that far, but much of it is. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Myles said:

I wouldn't go that far, but much of it is. 

My statement may be a bit inaccurate, so I guess that makes me a misogynist and racist.  :sleepy:

With some of those, the truth has been twisted so much, no one really knows the truth.  But if you go on character, one can see the disingenuousness in most of those.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Myles said:

Why do you pretend that cognitive dissonance only exists on one side?  

Another deflection!

I am not talking about the "other side". I am not talking about Hilary, Bill, pizzagate, the emails, the black dress, whatever.

I am talking about Trump, his attitudes and his supporters. That is the subject of the thread. The Trumpers' response is always "I know you are but what am I?" like they're in the playground.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Too late.  The hatred of the Left has gone unhinged.  Soon the Right will have to defend themselves.

"Jew will not replace us" + burning torches.

Yeah, the right are a lovely bunch.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Emma_Acid said:

"Jew will not replace us" + burning torches.

Yeah, the right are a lovely bunch.

I don't consider White Supremacists and KKK as part of the Right.  Progressives and KKK are more alike.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

Another deflection!

I am not talking about the "other side". I am not talking about Hilary, Bill, pizzagate, the emails, the black dress, whatever.

I am talking about Trump, his attitudes and his supporters. That is the subject of the thread. The Trumpers' response is always "I know you are but what am I?" like they're in the playground.

It is all related.   Trump was only elected because people felt he was a better choice than Hillary.   Now the constant attacks by the left do little because people do not know what to believe.  

• Like 2