Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien human hybrid claims

stereologist

Either they're using it to make themselves feel special, or they're using it to demonize a person or group of people.

I've seen it used on this forum by someone who was trying to demonize the transgendered. 

• Like 3

On 7/10/2018 at 1:53 PM, stereologist said:

Do people think we could have an earthworm-shark hybrid?

Only in the sands of arrakis.

• Thanks 1

On 7/10/2018 at 6:21 PM, stereologist said:

I'm thinking who is going to have sex with an alien.

Captain Kirk, that's who.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Captain Kirk, that's who.

I see that great minds think alike.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This is just awful. People are so quick to claim all sorts of alien human hybrids but when there is a thread just so people can rant on about BS there is no response.

Just like mining gold it seems that there is no interest in discussing an issue.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, stereologist said:

This is just awful. People are so quick to claim all sorts of alien human hybrids but when there is a thread just so people can rant on about BS there is no response.

Just like mining gold it seems that there is no interest in discussing an issue.

of course not.. because they know they cannot prove their claims.. and any bs fringe theory regarding junk dna etc will get shot down by facts

• Like 2

Idk I’m a bit convinced someone has made a humanzee at one point in time.:ph34r:

On 10/07/2018 at 7:13 PM, Orphalesion said:

You are pretty much asking for logic from a mythology. A mythology that has been exploited and abused by scammers since its creation in order to sell books, documentaries and youtube ad-revenue.

yes exactly--- i've been trying to get this across for years!

this is the only reason this enigma still exists imo== people earn money from it!

• Like 2

On 7/14/2018 at 3:43 AM, stereologist said:

Well we could discuss the most common arguments "believers" use to defend Alien-Human hybrid:

1)The genetial-less grey bug-eyes/evil shape shifting lizardfolk/bootiful blonde space Galadriels use advanced genetic engineering to create their hybrids and grow them in the lab.

2)The aforementioned Grey rubber dolls/lizardfolk/Space Galadriels have the same "soul matrix" as us, so they can actually interbred with us, genetics and common sense be damned.

3)Humanity was created by the Greys/Reptilians/Nordics/the Anunnaki or all those species were created by the same, even more advanced species, so we do share DNA.

Again, i don't believe that, but in place of any actual believers in this phenomenon showing up to discuss their believes I'd thought I'd just list them.

• Like 1

It's a scary thing to think about. It's like a modern version of Frankenstein mixed with Isle of Dr. Moreau.

Aliens advanced enough to come here would probably be more interested in robotics to transfer their conscious into, or as a work force. 

If they were interested in our DNA for whatever, then they just would need a couple of samples, and be gone.

• Like 2

I can not begin to explain it. But In August 2017 two female aliens pulled my spiritual entity from my still sleeping body to have a conversation. One was a humanoid the other a humanoid hybryd. I can only sketch what she looked like. She spoke English with her mouth that struggled to enunciate some of our words. Intelligent aliens that were humanoid but not human.Interdemensional Aliens Sketched