Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roadkill Gnome

openozy

11 hours ago, openozy said:

Hitting the anchors is putting on brakes,west of the blue mountains NSW

ok.. but that's a rather large area, it's kind of like saying something happened somewhere in the west half of Texas. Where in that vast area is the area you are speaking of?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rashore said:

ok.. but that's a rather large area, it's kind of like saying something happened somewhere in the west half of Texas. Where in that vast area is the area you are speaking of?

Don't want to say as I live in the area now.

• Like 1

On 7/20/2018 at 9:07 PM, openozy said:

Yeah ,I've eaten roo when I've been skint.

I'll eat recent roadkill Dee because I hate to see good meat go to waste. Since I take out the back straps there more bendable so I pose them in ghastly post collision poses. It seems to work because I see less Dee on the side of the road where I display my macabre art for the running late for work drivers to see.

You should make, and carry a little care package of necessities with you. Next time you see the down on his luck gnome you can give it to him.

1 hour ago, davros of skaro said:

I'll eat recent roadkill Dee because I hate to see good meat go to waste. Since I take out the back straps there more bendable so I pose them in ghastly post collision poses. It seems to work because I see less Dee on the side of the road where I display my macabre art for the running late for work drivers to see.

You should make, and carry a little care package of necessities with you. Next time you see the down on his luck gnome you can give it to him.

Good idea,and I'll invite the smurfs around for a picnic,don't know what the little blue jobs eat but if you turn up(and your most welcome) you'll be eating crow when you see the gnome.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, openozy said:

Good idea,and I'll invite the smurfs around for a picnic,don't know what the little blue jobs eat but if you turn up(and your most welcome) you'll be eating crow when you see the gnome.

Everyone knows they eat Smurfberries.

I've been wanting to try Crow breast meat. 

I suggest little clothes, a pointy hat, and a Rambo survival knife to put in that care package. 

14 minutes ago, davros of skaro said:

Everyone knows they eat Smurfberries.

I've been wanting to try Crow breast meat. 

I suggest little clothes, a pointy hat, and a Rambo survival knife to put in that care package. 

I'll reserve you a seat,in between the bunyip and the yowie.Casual dress.

4 minutes ago, openozy said:

Cool!

I'll bring Champ as my significant other.

• 4 years later...
On 7/11/2018 at 12:53 AM, openozy said:

.I hit the anchors as I passed and went to get out and go back and check it out,but got an feeling of dread which saw me speeding away from it

Lol good thing you left. Who knows what area 51 and other underground science/gov labs are creating. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

Lol good thing you left. Who knows what area 51 and other underground science/gov labs are creating. 

So...welcome to the forum...I'm kind of showing @ReadTheGreatControversyEGW the ropes of getting around the forum.  So, yeah, anyway, the dates are posted at the top of every post and the posts are all numbered as well.

For instance at the top of this post:

Roadkill Gnome

openozy

By openozy,
July 11, 2018 in Stories, Sightings & Experiences

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, joc said:

So, yeah, anyway, the dates are posted at the top of every post and the posts are all numbered as well.

Ok sounds good will try to avoid commenting on old posts as much as possible :)

• Thanks 1

There you go...just as easy as fishin' you can be a musician...

59 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

I'm in Oz but who knows. It could have been an elemental, depends on what you're mind can accept.

On 7/22/2018 at 7:59 PM, openozy said:

I have a nice recipe for bunyip I've been wanting to cook.  Hard to get the bunyip meat in Massachusetts as it is one of the few cryptids with no record of showing up in the Bridgewater Triangle.  I'm pretty sure I can substitute sasquatch for yowie meat tho.  Patayto potarto Yeti Yauchtie.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Haha 1

Wow the efforts ppl make assume they know more about what other people saw is unbelievable. "I know for a fact human vision is poor" is just the sketchiest stretch to discredit yet. Coming from someone who has often made up random ridiculous things to lie to themselves and others about my experiences with an incredibly assumption short sighted bias, it doesn't mean much. I mean naked garden gnomes sounds more likely than rylehs random musings ever being accurate.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...