Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trial runs for fascism are in full flow

Farmer77

3 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Except that it does.

Fascism is the opposite of democracy. 

Some people would like to live that way, and I suggest going somewhere that isn't a democracy. 

I'd like to keep my freedom, thank you very much. 

And what freedoms of yours are being infringed upon? Love it or leave it? How knee-jerk and reactionary that sounds, coming from the left.

• Thanks 1

People are sick of hearing complete bs, and it's served on the regular. 

When has anyone actually argued for open borders?

Only never. 

Sanctuary cities are a clear nod in that direction, circumventing federal law to facilitate the passage of illegals into the country.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's what the problem is.

People are willing to accept fascism just to p*** off people they don't like. 

And why don't they like them?

Well, because there has been an extremely well-funded propaganda campaign going on to get half of America to hate the other half.

It's an old game called divide and conquer, and people are falling for it, even though everyone should know better. 

And who described her opposition as a "basket of deplorables"? Oh yes, that's right. It's perfectly all right for the left to be divisive when it serves their agenda.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is the true face of fascism and you liberals need to own this crap.                                                                                                                                        Antifa-protesters-leftwing--1280x720.jpe

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

It's pretty easy to see what's going on.

Putin has expansionist tendencies, and he wants to undermine any world power that could keep him in check.

We have Trump because Putin wanted us to have Trump because Trump is supposed to muck everything up.

He's doing a great job if you consider his purpose. 

And over there they have Brexit because Putin wanted Brexit because if everyone is insular, then they are not as powerful.

United we stand...divided we fall. Which is why he so wants NATO to fail. 

And the only reason that the religious right is going along for the ride is because dictators use all the right rhetoric. 

They blast the "other."  They capitalize on fear and hatred. They use divisive issues like abortion, gay rights, immigration, and even gun ownership (as if any dictator would be for the average person to be armed). 

And the propaganda game has never been easier than it is today. 

Just screen cap an image of violence and photoshop an Antifa onto it, and bingo! You just hit the jackpot. 

Because now it has been demonized to be against fascism. 

It's really rather pathetic the way so many people have just rolled over for this. 

• Thanks 1

im gonna chime in here:

the left is a saul alinsky following communist funded atrocity. democrats are nothing short of manipulators and they are so good at it that people have no idea that they are being controlled by them. if you cant see that angry name calling rhetoric from the left EVERY time the repubs do something...ANYTHING they do...is a warning sign about who are the real grown ups i the room are,  then im sorry but you cant be helped.

here are two points of contention i have with the lefts narrative:

demonizing nationalism:

• there is nothing wrong with being nationalistic. its good for the country
    • do you cheer for the other highschool's team?
    • do you care more for someone else's family?

race issues

• we don not have a race problem. we have a neighbor problem. sure racists exist but people probably get called racist for nothing too.
    • when people live near eachother they should aspire to join to join the mix through "neighborly" interactions i.e. BEING FRIENDLY, NOT CAUSING PROBLEMS, WAVING, SMILING, TALKING TO YOUR COMMUNITY ETC..
      • when you dont do these things your community views you suspiciously and as an OUTSIDER and wants little to do with you
        • case in point: my cross the street neighbor moved in (theyre hispanic) i never waved at them because i viewed them as a rough looking bunch NOT because they were hispanic but because the guys wore wife beaters and scowls every time i saw them. IM NOT waving at people with the resting b**** face scowl, plus they drove big tough looking trucks and were buying brand new big escalades and trucks like every 6 months...it didnt look right. they probably thought (or could have thought) i wasnt being friendly because i was racist....which is something they learned to think because no democrat would ever let that one go. i wasnt being friedly because they didnt appear friendly...and NO they never waved at me either. i figured they were drug dealers or the like. one day the old guy waves at me while i was washing my corvette and gives me the thumbs up...just what ive been waiting for now we wave all the time. his sons moved out and his gradndaughter and my daughter are friends.
        • the left wants this idea to be termed racism, sexism, bigotry, etc..because its easily believed as a knee jerk reaction....they'll never agree to it

in fact, i am curious to see if farmer77 will agree to the "neighbor problem" aspect. 

•  
Edited by pbarosso
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

Putin has expansionist tendencies, and he wants to undermine any world power that could keep him in check.

We have Trump because Putin wanted us to have Trump because Trump is supposed to muck everything up.

And over there they have Brexit because Putin wanted Brexit because if everyone is insular, then they are not as powerful.

And the only reason that the religious right is going along for the ride is because dictators use all the right rhetoric. 

They blast the "other."  They capitalize on fear and hatred. They use divisive issues like abortion, gay rights, immigration, and even gun ownership (as if any dictator would be for the average person to be armed). 

Just screen cap an image of violence and photoshop an Antifa onto it, and bingo! You just hit the jackpot. 

It's really rather pathetic the way so many people have just rolled over for this. 

what exactly are you talking about.

• Like 1

Another useful tool is to keep the population busy arguing among each other about issues put forward by politicians, when their real agenda lies hidden beneath these superfluous issues. The old smoke screen, the magic trick. Watch my right hand waving about, while my left had has the knife ready to stab you in the back. Very stealthy. Bate and switch.

Ol' Ross Perot always said, "Follow the money". So remember, politician are mostly interested in personal power, power for themselves. Don't be fooled into thinking they have your welfare as their goal. Their goal is their own welfare. 

Stay independent and skeptical of these people. When they become your heroes, they own you, and will manipulate you for their own benefit. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

This is the true face of fascism and you liberals need to own this crap.                                                                                                                                        Antifa-protesters-leftwing--1280x720.jpe

as an ardent student of history i cannot see how liberals cannot see how the left is repeating the lenin/stalin model of revolution.....and to a very heavy degree the hitler model. (they probably wont even be able to comprehend what i just said either)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

The left uses all those same issues to promote their agenda, yet somehow it's not divisive when they do it because they are oh so noble and so always right? Yeah, and piously denouncing the acts of Antifa and others like them in their camp, all the while giving them a tacit wink and a nod while secretly cheering them own when they trod on the free speech rights of their opponents. Issues are suppose to be discussed and debated, not summarily dismissed out of hand by one side who is "tired of hearing about them".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

another thing: the left believes you are all stupid and have created this"complexity model"...that the issues in the nation and world as so COMPLEX that there is no easy way to think about them let alone do anything about it. to be a conservative and to think of an easy solution will get you labeled "naive"  or "simpleton" "or racist" or any other name they can shut you up with.

the more complex the issue is (or hopeless) the more they control you. you think the democrats are no longer the party of the KKK? they arent racist? well, they are the MOST racist party. they have only transformed to the next level of racism.....let me explain:

• when the democrats tell you that its because you are black that you cant find a job, be upwardly mobile, get an education, etc...that the forces are against you because you are black, ITS PURE SLAVORY. according to this model you NEED the democrats to bread crumb you along. this equation suggests that the democrats think blacks arent smart enough to get themselves out of their "predicament". thats RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FACT THAT YOU NEED THEM TO DO YOUR THINKING FOR YOU!

conservatives like me boil it all down rather easily: personal responsibility  

• personal responsibility negates almost all democrat arguments
    • CANT GET AHEAD? well everyone is a homo sapien modern, and you have about 1500cc of crainial volume. look around, see what the successful person is doing and COPY THEM
      • why does this not work? (IT DOES, I ASSURE YOU IT DOES)
        • ever heard the term "white-washed" the left uses terms like this to convince people that they should have their OWN failed identity-system. 
        • being whitewashed does not mean you loose your identity. it means you adopt a system that is the one that is established.....be it "white" or whatever. the idea here is to succeed after all. my Great Grandmother told my dad to not speak italian to her because "we are american now" the democrats want us all to be divided.
        •  

• Thanks 1

Trump has the Republican party going against everything it ever stood for.

Trump has evangelicals going against everything they ever stood for. 

It's almost supernatural the hold he seems to have. 

One could start believing in Revelation because of how well he fits the mold. 

28 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

No, Trump has the Republicans owning up to everything they've said they stood for and surprise! Some of it doesn't taste too good when being force-fed to them. Trump wasn't elected to be a Saint, or a Nobel "Prince of Peace" dispensing platitudes on one hand, while throwing bombs and cruise missiles at civilians with the other. To them he was the best out of two bad choices, that's all.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Well, we could try talking to each other and reasoning with each other instead of demonizing and dehumanizing each other, find commonalities and build on them. That's not going happen, though, is it? Both sides are two immersed in their ideology and party politics to see the forest for the trees. Much more fun engaging in acrimony and throwing hot button terms like snowflake and fascist at one-another.

This hyperbole has gone on "LONG" enough to the point it is becoming dangerous to other individuals in my nation. Calling people fascist without any proof is like accusing someone of genocide! Enough is enough. I have let it slide many times in these threads, but seriously the moderators need to crack down on people slinging demeaning terms around and attacking other posters personally. Some of the members even can't take debating properly and take everything as a offense or straight up accusing the other of being manipulating on these forums. Some even refuse to debate, only here to throw out slanderous terms and condescending posts, this is the reason I barely post on these forums anymore. You can't debate two seconds without someone accusing you of some crap or getting all offended. I have good reason to be p***ed at the moment, my favorite forums when it comes to debating is slowly devolving into this bull****, it is leading to me to visit less and less.

This whole thread is people attacking each other and accusing each other of terrible ****. Have you no shame? Will you not grow the **** up and start debating like reasonable adults!? ENOUGH! Start enforcing civility or more people will leave these forums in droves. /Rant.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Well, we could try talking to each other and reasoning with each other instead of demonizing and dehumanizing each other, find commonalities and build on them. That's not going happen, though, is it? Both sides are two immersed in their ideology and party politics to see the forest for the trees. Much more fun engaging in acrimony and throwing hot button terms like snowflake and fascist at one-another.

'scuse me for butting in, but why not? 

The polarization and dehumanization was deliberately unleashed on you, the refusal of any compromise or understanding was made into something fashionable, but who can stop you from spreading the new fashion of common sense?  

5 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

'scuse me for butting in, but why not? 

The polarization and dehumanization was deliberately unleashed on you, the refusal of any compromise or understanding was made into something fashionable, but who can stop you from spreading the new fashion of common sense?  

You must have misunderstand what these forums are for. They are for civil debate about many different topics, these forums are not here for you to belittle and dehumanize other members in attempt to force your views down their throat.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

You must have misunderstand what these forums are for. They are for civil debate about many different topics, these forums are not here for you to belittle and dehumanize other members in attempt to force your views down their throat.

I think you quoted the wrong person by mistake. 

Because I said I don't think it's impossible for everyone to apply the common sense instead of strict partisan propaganda. Many people are already coming here with their opinions based on their own thinking, and with good intentions. May it becomes more popular than hating around, though, indeed, it's a little harder at first. But only at first. Soon you notice it's so much easier to think naturally than to stick to the script.    

Just now, Helen of Annoy said:

I think you quoted the wrong person by mistake. 

Because I said I don't think it's impossible for everyone to apply the common sense instead of strict partisan propaganda. Many people are already coming here with their opinions based on their own thinking, and with good intentions. May it becomes more popular than hating around, though, indeed, it's a little harder at first. But only at first. Soon you notice it's so much easier to think naturally than to stick to the script.    

No I am not misquoting. You are talking down to fellow posters in a highly condescending manor with some of your posts even going far as accusing of being terrible things, assuming that they done terrible things based of rhetoric you hear from the news media that paints people broad brushes. That needs to stop, period. I have been on the receiving end of your accusations and I just ignored you, didn't block you, just ignored you because I figured you might later calm down and be reasonable debater. For the love of god take your emotions out when you are debating here which is one of the reason I barely debate anymore. Several members are debating with emotions and snapping at fellow members for their ideologies, thus getting two or three threads shut down on these forums per day. Only reason I am typing this now that I am fed up with this all. The hyperbole, the rhetoric, the accusations, the slanderous name calling, and the straight up condescending attitudes on these forums. I just want an actual debate instead being attacked for even wanting to debate my own opinions and views on subject that pertain my nation, is that too much to ask from these forums or should I migrate to a new forums because this forums have finally reached the point for me that I can't even enjoy debating others?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

People are sick of hearing complete bs, and it's served on the regular. 

When has anyone actually argued for open borders?

Only never. 

Familiar with the term "de-facto"?  The progs have learned over that last few elections that being open and honest about their goals is a guaranteed loser for them.  It's a case of watch what they DO, not what they say.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pbarosso said:

as an ardent student of history i cannot see how liberals cannot see how the left is repeating the lenin/stalin model of revolution.....and to a very heavy degree the hitler model. (they probably wont even be able to comprehend what i just said either)

They are... but they have a surprise in store...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

No I am not misquoting. You are talking down to fellow posters in a highly condescending manor with some of your posts even going far as accusing of being terrible things, assuming that they done terrible things based of rhetoric you hear from the news media that paints people broad brushes. That needs to stop, period. I have been on the receiving end of your accusations and I just ignored you, didn't block you, just ignored you because I figured you might later calm down and be reasonable debater. For the love of god take your emotions out when you are debating here which is one of the reason I barely debate anymore. Several members are debating with emotions and snapping at fellow members for their ideologies, thus getting two or three threads shut down on these forums per day. Only reason I am typing this now that I am fed up with this all. The hyperbole, the rhetoric, the accusations, the slanderous name calling, and the straight up condescending attitudes on these forums. I just want an actual debate instead being attacked for even wanting to debate my own opinions and views on subject that pertain my nation, is that too much to ask from these forums or should I migrate to a new forums because this forums have finally reached the point for me that I can't even enjoy debating others?

Well, this was thoroughly emotional of you :D

Which is understandable. See, how it goes? I understand you're on the verge of a breakdown. What I don't understand is why did you expect you'll get everyone to agree with you. People never agree on everything. We're lucky when we agree on something. 

That's what makes a successful debate for me personally - when something was agreed upon. 

In this thread, I see no reason to deny Trump is trying to act totalitarian. That is an obvious fact. 

If that wrecks your nerves, I'm afraid your problem are not fellow posters. It could be that totalitarian tendencies are indefensible and will frustrate anyone who attempts defending them.     

2 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

It must be so nice to once again be able to have this great all-purpose bogey figure mustn't it. "Who's to blame for everything? Putin." 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

You could sing it to the Ghosbusters theme: "Who you gonna blame? Putin!" 

• Haha 1

Do you really think Vlad the All-Purpose Evil wants to overrun Europe, Chaos? Why would he want to do so, other than just being a megalomaniac I mean? He's a Russkie, and that's what Russkies always do? (unless they're CIA stooges like Boris the Incapable) (Yeltsin I mean, not Johnson.) 

• Like 1