Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trial runs for fascism are in full flow

Farmer77

7 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

That's why Alabama bans masks at political protests and rallies. There's now a proposed ban contained in a bill in Congress. It's a good idea, and you can see why if you watch clips of a leftist protest at Auburn. The police forced the participants to remove their masks.

Alabama has been there done that with the KKK and they remember it well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Yeah they don't seem nearly as rowdy once the masks come off and they don't have a weapon in hand...well that one guy tried to be,before getting KTFO ^_^ :lol:

I heard an interview with the guy who knocked out the Antifa guy. He said that he benched 450 as a personal maximum. This shows why you don't swing baton weapons at brick walls and Mac trucks. It's basic common sense, which is scarce in the Left. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I heard an interview with the guy who knocked out the Antifa guy. He said that he benched 450 as a personal maximum. This shows why you don't swing baton weapons at brick walls and Mac trucks. It's basic common sense, which is scarce in the Left. 

Damn!...that dudes 1 rep max beats mine by 70 lbs :w00t:

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

I saw that post and almost said something. Of course, an argument could be made about my brain cells.... I did survive the 60's :P

I'll see your 45 million and raise it to 63 million B)

I stand corrected, sir :w00t:  And the 60's were only moderately crazier than the 70's.  It's just that the "crazy" was new, then :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/13/2018 at 10:54 AM, ChaosRose said:

It's almost supernatural the hold he seems to have. 

One could start believing in Revelation because of how well he fits the mold. 

Not that I accept your statement completely but your final premise has occurred to me, also.  Kushner just said that they are almost finished on the new M.E. peace deal.  IF it turns out to be a plan that's implemented over 7 years, I'm officially going to be speechless.  Evangelicals would break from him at that point or at least be very confused about the prophecies.  I can just see the Left getting religion and chanting against him being the devil, for real  :w00t:   Remember, the AC doesn't necessarily KNOW he's the AC until the season for his rule arrives.  His entire march to the presidency and his winning every battle is a bit uncanny.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, and then said:

Not that I accept your statement completely but your final premise has occurred to me, also.  Kushner just said that they are almost finished on the new M.E. peace deal.  IF it turns out to be a plan that's implemented over 7 years, I'm officially going to be speechless.  Evangelicals would break from him at that point or at least be very confused about the prophecies.  I can just see the Left getting religion and chanting against him being the devil, for real  :w00t:   Remember, the AC doesn't necessarily KNOW he's the AC until the season for his rule arrives.  His entire march to the presidency and his winning every battle is a bit uncanny.  

Doesn’t the AC need to survive a seemingly mortal wound as well?

god, can you imagine the fallout from THAT!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Well, and then,  I know you are intelligent. But on to your point:  a person's biases are his own until he acts upon them against another person.  When somebody gets in your face and starts yelling at you, that goes beyond a personal bias.  The guy in question could have thought anything he wanted to think.  It was only when he opened his mouth and confronted her that the problem arose.  It was his actions that got him in trouble was it not? 

Can you not understand the difference between speech and action?  How did his WORDS harm this woman?  His actions of persistently approaching her, getting in her space and running his mouth in a drunken way qualified him for an assault and disorderly charge.  The ONLY reason for the hate crime rap was political and it's a damned dangerous precedent to set.  Example - I grew up in the deep South at a time when whites regularly called black folk by the N-word.  It was intended to be hateful and disrespectful.  Time has changed that custom and the races get along better down here than in most other parts of the nation.  It has become an issue of bad manners to use that word but it isn't the end of the world if a white person says it, even in anger.  It's STILL covered as freedom of speech.  Exercising it at work, at school or in some public areas will lead to consequences but they will not be of a legal nature.  The only exception I can think of, top of my head is to use it in a crowd so as to incite violence.  A person who casually uses that word in referring to black folk would be ostracized even by his own family these days.  Rightly so, IMO.  There is no room in this world for intentionally dividing us when we face so many other challenges.  But this is America damn it!  We have an absolute right to our opinions and to voice them except in very narrow instances.  I'm not arguing that this guy deserves no consequences.  I'm demanding that he not be penalized LEGALLY for voicing his opinions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Doesn’t the AC need to survive a seemingly mortal wound as well?

god, can you imagine the fallout from THAT!

Honestly?  I think an assassination attempt where they thought they were successful would lead to celebrations around this country.  That's hard to believe but I think it's true.  If dude got back up and kept going like the Energizer Bunny, I suspect some of his worst critics might shut up and reevaluate their stance. :w00t:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, and then said:

Can you not understand the difference between speech and action?  How did his WORDS harm this woman?  His actions of persistently approaching her, getting in her space and running his mouth in a drunken way qualified him for an assault and disorderly charge.

Yes I can. Perhaps I am not so clear at explaining my view.  I grew up in the south too and I understand your point.   But there is a line you do not cross in the exercise of free speech.  When you get into somebodies face and scream at them, that is not free speech that is assault.  If a drunk and disorderly person got in your wife's face and was screaming at her and following her around as she tried to make distance- what would you do?  I assume you could be carrying a weapon.  Do you say, "Sir I respect your right to harangue us and intimidate my wife as an act of free speech"?  Or do you say "Back off buddy, I'm calling the cops and you are lucky that I am."

WORDS do not harm anybody.  An angry and unpredictable person expressing hostility at that range is within a proximity to initiate a knife or fist attack. If your Adrenalin is not on high and your body preparing for combat at that range you could wind up dead.   I believe even trained police officers like to maintain a distance of 10 feet in order to have time to react.  If one is armed in a confrontation like that one, a mistake on the other person's part can lead to a fatality.  Just reaching back for a pocket handkerchief at that range could be construed as reaching for a weapon, and result in an unfortunate causality. . I would not let anyone I didn't know withing 3 feet of me in this situation, and never an angry person.  Being an old and slow guy, I know I stand little chance of fending off a knife attack, and I don't want to be fist pounded either.  I keep people at a distance and would resort to self defense if necessary to maintain my reaction space.

It was bad policy for the officer to let that happen. The woman even asked him to intervene because she was uncomfortable.    She was alone in  the confrontation and there was nobody to defend her.  The officer's  actions or inaction make me furious.  If this were your daughter or wife or sister,  would you not be enraged?  You said it yourself, assault and disorderly conduct, I say he should have been arrested long before he finished and staggered away.,  Law, order, and safe public spaces should be for all people.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Yes I can. Perhaps I am not so clear at explaining my view.  I grew up in the south too and I understand your point.   But there is a line you do not cross in the exercise of free speech.  When you get into somebodies face and scream at them, that is not free speech that is assault.  If a drunk and disorderly person got in your wife's face and was screaming at her and following her around as she tried to make distance- what would you do?  I assume you could be carrying a weapon.  Do you say, "Sir I respect your right to harangue us and intimidate my wife as an act of free speech"?  Or do you say "Back off buddy, I'm calling the cops and you are lucky that I am."

WORDS do not harm anybody.  An angry and unpredictable person expressing hostility at that range is within a proximity to initiate a knife or fist attack. If your Adrenalin is not on high and your body preparing for combat at that range you could wind up dead.   I believe even trained police officers like to maintain a distance of 10 feet in order to have time to react.  If one is armed in a confrontation like that one, a mistake on the other person's part can lead to a fatality.  Just reaching back for a pocket handkerchief at that range could be construed as reaching for a weapon, and result in an unfortunate causality. . I would not let anyone I didn't know withing 3 feet of me in this situation, and never an angry person.  Being an old and slow guy, I know I stand little chance of fending off a knife attack, and I don't want to be fist pounded either.  I keep people at a distance and would resort to self defense if necessary to maintain my reaction space.

It was bad policy for the officer to let that happen. The woman even asked him to intervene because she was uncomfortable.    She was alone in  the confrontation and there was nobody to defend her.  The officer's  actions or inaction make me furious.  If this were your daughter or wife or sister,  would you not be enraged?  You said it yourself, assault and disorderly conduct, I say he should have been arrested long before he finished and staggered away.,  Law, order, and safe public spaces should be for all people.

You're preaching to the choir.  I've already made it clear that I agree he needs punishment for assault and disorderly.  He shouldn't face any legal sanction for the VIEWS he expressed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Well that's just... that's just Fascist that is.  (Using the word in a frivolous way like in this thread really ought to be regarded in the same way as saying "well that's gay that is" in polite society.)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Well that's just... that's just Fascist that is.  (Using the word in a frivolous way like in this thread really ought to be regarded in the same way as saying "well that's gay that is" in polite society.)

See if the thread was "Trump regime is fascist" you would have a point. 

I don't find a conversation regarding warning signs of any form of totalitarianism to be frivolous. 

Could be that its all just coincidence and it will pass and America will return to a stable footing, could be that some in this administration have nefarious goals I mean really look at this guy :lol:

See the source image

And it could be that the path being laid down by this regime is gleefully followed by the next monster voted into office (which based on the pattern could very well be a leftist monster hellbent on undoing everything the Trumpster has done) 

Either way the things happening are worth talking about. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, and then said:

I suspect some of his worst critics might shut up and reevaluate their stance. :w00t:

IDK about reevaluating my stance on Trump but it would definitely make me reevaluate my stance on biblical prophecy! 

• Like 1

i agree trial run for fascism is on the way, antifa, blm, and similar liberally sponsored violence hate groups.... are it

• Like 2

On 7/14/2018 at 8:02 PM, and then said:

It doesn't surprise me how he has a hold on his supporters and how he shrugs off the vile media. I understand his tactics very well. They are not that hard to understand at all.

On 7/14/2018 at 8:20 PM, and then said:

Honestly?  I think an assassination attempt where they thought they were successful would lead to celebrations around this country.  That's hard to believe but I think it's true.  If dude got back up and kept going like the Energizer Bunny, I suspect some of his worst critics might shut up and reevaluate their stance. :w00t:

So like Teddy Roosevelt?

• Haha 2

:tu:

By the way, the cage photograph is from the Obama administration. That said, I would like to read Farmer's condemnation and criticism of the fascist Saint Barak. Fair is fair. How about it, Farmer?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

By the way, the cage photograph is from the Obama administration. That said, I would like to read Farmer's condemnation and criticism of the fascist Saint Barak. Fair is fair. How about it, Farmer?

Abso****inglutely. Its my understanding the circumstances are somewhat different but anyone who thinks intentionally separating families is a good thing needs to deeply reevaluate their principles. 

Lets not pretend that it happening and it happening with glee as an intentional effort to cause fear are the same things however. 

Honestly I think that's largely where the real separation between the modern day "conservative" and "liberal" lies regarding the border. 

Here is how Trump does it when it comes to negotiating.

• Step 1. Set bar high in Negotiations.
  • Step 2. Barter Till You Reach Your True Goal.
  • Step 3. Seal the Deal By Sweating Pot With Small Bonus. (Slightly Worthless Bonus.)
  • Step 4. Rinse and Repeat If Needed.

If you set the bar high in negotiations, the person you are bartering with will feel more obligated to accept your real offer because it looks good compared to the first offer. If there is still resistance, sweaten pot with something that has no real value, but looks good on paper. They will be duped into accepting deal. Human nature is greedy, they want the best deal and more for their buck, so by playing to those desires while negotiating you will come out on top regardless how it looks to the persona cross the table.

How Trump works with the Media.

• Step 1. Post Relevant Topic But Make Intentional Mistake.
  • Step 2. Media Will Swarm On Mistake to Ridicule Him.
  • Step 3. Wait A Bit Before Responding to Headlines. (Topic Already Being Talked About.)
  • Step 4. Make Correction To Original Post If Topic Dies Down. Clarify if Needed.

Since he does this, he can keep the nation on the topic he wants regardless how they view him. People will be talking and debating, even fighting over the topic that he chooses. Leading the Media around with a Carrot (A Chance to Ridicule Him), he is basically getting them to do what he wants regardless how much they hate him. It is pretty brilliant if you ask me, something that I would have never thought of before in my entire life until I seen someone doing it. He is sacrificing how others view him to get them to talk about the relevant topics that he wants them to talk about. Case in point, like the infamous Covfefe typo.

These are the two main tactics I have seen so far from our president and they have worked pretty with with foreign and domestic topics because his opponents actions have become so predictable that it isn't funny. Even I can see what the liberals and democrats will do in reaction to what the does. They make themselves look bad without him even needing to do anything because they are so frustrated, super frustrated to the point that they let their emotions dictate their actions and the Democrat leaders have lost all control over their party. The democrat party is tearing itself apart do to infighting and bickering amongst each other, even to the point that we now have a #walkaway movement that is leading to mass exodus of democrat voters leaving. They are not united like you think, they are pretty broke, splintered into several groups all conveying for power in Washington or Districts while begrudgingly working together. Schumer and Pelosi doesn't control jack **** anymore, Maxine Waters has more control over the party than they do.

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Abso****inglutely. Its my understanding the circumstances are somewhat different but anyone who thinks intentionally separating families is a good thing needs to deeply reevaluate their principles. 

Lets not pretend that it happening and it happening with glee as an intentional effort to cause fear are the same things however. 

Honestly I think that's largely where the real separation between the modern day "conservative" and "liberal" lies regarding the border. 

I might not completely understand your point. I oppose separating children from parents in holding facilities. I'm cool with rescuing them from coyotes and predators, pretending to be their moms or their dads, though. That's a danger that the unhinged leftists never mention.

• Like 1

This whole thread demonstrates why it is a terrible idea to engage those people when it comes to the manufactured outrage of the week.

Or maybe it is time to respond in kind, on a daily basis? I'll bet I can find enough material for a good one every day.

13 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

Here is how Trump does it when it comes to negotiating.

• Step 1. Set bar high in Negotiations.
  • Step 2. Barter Till You Reach Your True Goal.
  • Step 3. Seal the Deal By Sweating Pot With Small Bonus. (Slightly Worthless Bonus.)
  • Step 4. Rinse and Repeat If Needed.

If you set the bar high in negotiations, the person you are bartering with will feel more obligated to accept your real offer because it looks good compared to the first offer. If there is still resistance, sweaten pot with something that has no real value, but looks good on paper. They will be duped into accepting deal. Human nature is greedy, they want the best deal and more for their buck, so by playing to those desires while negotiating you will come out on top regardless how it looks to the persona cross the table.

How Trump works with the Media.

• Step 1. Post Relevant Topic But Make Intentional Mistake.
  • Step 2. Media Will Swarm On Mistake to Ridicule Him.
  • Step 3. Wait A Bit Before Responding to Headlines. (Topic Already Being Talked About.)
  • Step 4. Make Correction To Original Post If Topic Dies Down. Clarify if Needed.

Since he does this, he can keep the nation on the topic he wants regardless how they view him. People will be talking and debating, even fighting over the topic that he chooses. Leading the Media around with a Carrot (A Chance to Ridicule Him), he is basically getting them to do what he wants regardless how much they hate him. It is pretty brilliant if you ask me, something that I would have never thought of before in my entire life until I seen someone doing it. He is sacrificing how others view him to get them to talk about the relevant topics that he wants them to talk about. Case in point, like the infamous Covfefe typo.

These are the two main tactics I have seen so far from our president and they have worked pretty with with foreign and domestic topics because his opponents actions have become so predictable that it isn't funny. Even I can see what the liberals and democrats will do in reaction to what the does. They make themselves look bad without him even needing to do anything because they are so frustrated, super frustrated to the point that they let their emotions dictate their actions and the Democrat leaders have lost all control over their party. The democrat party is tearing itself apart do to infighting and bickering amongst each other, even to the point that we now have a #walkaway movement that is leading to mass exodus of democrat voters leaving. They are not united like you think, they are pretty broke, splintered into several groups all conveying for power in Washington or Districts while begrudgingly working together. Schumer and Pelosi doesn't control jack **** anymore, Maxine Waters has more control over the party than they do.

This whole ride has been awesome to witness and it keeps getting better everyday!  

Our God saviour King of mankind is a blessed genius!