Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trial runs for fascism are in full flow

Farmer77

1984 Living Proof

• 2 months later...
On 7/13/2018 at 12:20 AM, Farmer77 said:

Really? I recommend you look into the J20 fiasco for starters, then examine the purpose of the "fake news" rhetoric,  further though the elimination of truth truly is the suppression of free speech

The problem isn't that he wants better relations with Russia its that he only wants better relations with Russia, everyone else be damned. HIs announcement about Russia and the G-7 being a perfect example. Trump supporters were quick to run out and exclaim that he was right Russia should be at the G-7, despite the fact that economically China and India and a couple of others really outshine Russia and rightfully deserve a seat at the table before they do. So with that in mind why lobby for Russia again? 

The devil is in the details. 

We have been "colluding" with Russia for decades in space. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

White House tells official not to comply with Democratic subpoena over security clearances

The White House has instructed a former official who was in charge of the security clearance process to not comply with a House subpoena demanding his appearance for an interview, the latest move by the Trump administration to thwart Democratic-led investigations into all aspects of the presidency.

• Haha 1

On 7/12/2018 at 10:44 PM, Farmer77 said:

Fascism doesn’t arise suddenly in an existing democracy. It is not easy to get people to give up their ideas of freedom and civility. You have to do trial runs that, if they are done well, serve two purposes. They get people used to something they may initially recoil from; and they allow you to refine and calibrate. This is what is happening now and we would be fools not to see it.

This is right out of the Progressive playbook.  Create dependency very slowly and in a generation or so, the people are hooked and they don't realize that they've lost their freedom.  This is what Obama meant by "Fundamental Change" and weaponizing the government against the people.  Trump has put a monkey wrench into that.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

The White House has instructed a former official who was in charge of the security clearance process to not comply with a House subpoena demanding his appearance for an interview, the latest move by the Trump administration to thwart Democratic-led investigations into all aspects of the presidency.

The soft coup has failed, so they are stepping it up a notch.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, OverSword said:

Conspiracy theory much?  This thread is in the wrong section.

As the last two links I posted prove its not conspiracy theory. You can argue that the factors which make many believe its whats happening, i.e the efforts to reduce congress' authority, but you cant honestly just dismiss the conversation as conspiracy theory.

On 7/12/2018 at 11:44 PM, Farmer77 said:

According to the SJW snowflake crowd, anyone who is right of center is labelled a "fascist." The word itself much like the word "racism" has been abused so often by the left that it is now devoid of any substance.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

As the last two links I posted prove its not conspiracy theory. You can argue that the factors which make many believe its whats happening, i.e the efforts to reduce congress' authority, but you cant honestly just dismiss the conversation as conspiracy theory.

And on whos behalf are they running these fascism trials?  Utter tripe.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

And on whos behalf are they running these fascism trials?  Utter tripe.

I think the reality is we're talking about unintended consequences more than a plan or conspiracy.

4 hours ago, Lord Harry said:

According to the SJW snowflake crowd, anyone who is right of center is labelled a "fascist." The word itself much like the word "racism" has been abused so often by the left that it is now devoid of any substance.

Weirdly so has your rant here. Its been repeated and abused so much the entire rant is devoid of any substance. Its simply right wing talk show theatrics.

Edited by Farmer77

Trump doesn't want aides to testify to Congress after Mueller report: 'There is no reason to go any further'

"I don't want people testifying to a party, because that is what they're doing if they do this," he told the Post.

They will be testifying to the chosen representatives of the American people.  I understand his party isnt currently in power but that is not cause to negate the constitution.

10 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

They will be testifying to the chosen representatives of the American people.  I understand his party isnt currently in power but that is not cause to negate the constitution.

The Constitution is not a weapon to attack the American people with.  At what point do you eventually realize what the Progressives are doing?  They are definitely not representing their constituents chasing a witch hunt.  The only reason that they want aids to testify is to create ammo to attack and destroy Trump and any supporters with any innuendo.  At what point do you call it what it is – TREASON!

• Thanks 1

What a ridiculous thread you started farmer.   Trump is about as far away from fascism as Reagan but hey, why let reason and reality get in your way when you are already miles deep in the rabbit hole. How about that collusion you were so absolutely sure of Farmer, I haven't seen you on any of those threads since you were proved unequivocally wrong?  BTW, go look up what fascism is and the defend your silly assertion.

Edited by Merc14
  • Thanks 2

On 7/12/2018 at 11:44 PM, Farmer77 said:

Fintan O’Toole: Trial runs for fascism are in full flow

Fintan O’Toole: Trial runs for fascism are in full flow

Babies in cages were no ‘mistake’ by Trump but test-marketing for barbarism

Well Democrats want to abort these babies before birth. Now which one is a better choice, and least "barbaric?"

• Like 1

Well...this is a **** show.

*wanders back to the music section*

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Well Democrats want to abort these babies before birth. Now which one is a better choice, and least "barbaric?"

You believe this ridiculous BS? Well, that explains 8 years of Obama and now AOC.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

You believe this ridiculous BS? Well, that explains 8 years of Obama and now AOC.

No. Just pointing out their "non barbaric abortions." Oh wait...

On 4/26/2019 at 9:40 PM, Merc14 said:

What a ridiculous thread you started farmer.   Trump is about as far away from fascism as Reagan but hey, why let reason and reality get in your way when you are already miles deep in the rabbit hole. How about that collusion you were so absolutely sure of Farmer, I haven't seen you on any of those threads since you were proved unequivocally wrong?  BTW, go look up what fascism is and the defend your silly assertion.

Its time to grow up and walk the walk Merc. You claim patriotism and you claim to care about the constitution, well, its time to shed the comfort of bitter partisanship and look at the reality that "winning" that partisanship is going to create for the long term health of the constitution.

As for the term fascism , i didnt write the OP article, if you prefer the term totalitarianism I think that works as well. Regardless of what title we give it this administration is working overtime to erode the power of congress and the judiciary as it relates to presidential oversight.

Considering when this thread was started, and considering what we see happening in congress today, it seems quite prescient.