Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trial runs for fascism are in full flow

Farmer77

3 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Getting in the mood for work tomorrow?

Off  tomorrow. Just my typical reaction to people who assume they know what I'm thinking and put words in my mouth. A bit much, do you think?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

As far as I'm concerned, people may choose what they will, live any dream or fantasy of their heart's desire. Where I draw the line is being made an unwilling participant. They can alter their personal reality all they want, but hands off mine.

Well, if you don’t want a realignment surgery, don’t get one.

1 minute ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Well, if you don’t want a realignment surgery, don’t get one.

I don't need my reality, what I'm suppose to think, say, feel or do, realigned, either. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

I don't need my reality, what I'm suppose to think, say, feel or do, realigned, either. 

Does someone else getting surgery affect you in any way shape or form?

• Like 2

Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Does someone else getting surgery affect you in any way shape or form?

When any sex pervert can declare himself a women and go to the bathroom with my little girl, yes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

5 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

@Farmer77, Listen to @Buzz_Light_Year, not BuzzFeed!!

Oh thats kind of correct. I think the regime is actually right about the law as it is written.

It is simply evil to choose to attack the way the law is written in an attempt to remove protections without already having replaced those protections via another route.

So at the end of the day...same same

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

When any sex pervert can declare himself a women and go to the bathroom with my little girl, yes.

Mate, nothing is stopping sex perverts from going into bathrooms now, showing some compassion towards someone else is neither going to change that or make it more common.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Mate, nothing is stopping sex perverts from going into bathrooms now, showing some compassion towards someone else is neither going to change that or make it more common.

Idiocy isn't compassion and it would make it much easier. Were in disagreement and I don't care if you like it or not. I neither think nor believe like you. I can deal with that and you're just going have to too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Idiocy isn't compassion and it would make it much easier. Were in disagreement and I don't care if you like it or not. I neither think nor believe like you. I can deal with that and you're just going have to too.

Well, as I’m not going to lose sleep over the morality, or lack thereof, of others let’s part ways.

3 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

As far as I'm concerned, people may choose what they will, live any dream or fantasy of their heart's desire. Where I draw the line is being made an unwilling participant. They can alter their personal reality all they want, but hands off mine.

yes, but how does it affect non-LGBTQ etc persons personally? Why are conservatives always so worked up into a fury about this (any issue related to LGBTQWERTYUIOP etc however much you want to add to it) issues in particular? I mean, why should it affect your personal reality?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Well, as I’m not going to lose sleep over the morality, or lack thereof, of others let’s part ways.

I learned long ago to never argue with anyone who thinks you can change the gender of a vertebrate with a scalpel.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

yes, but how does it affect non-LGBTQ etc persons personally? Why are conservatives always so worked up into a fury about this (any issue related to LGBTQWERTYUIOP etc however much you want to add to it) issues in particular? I mean, why should it affect your personal reality?

Read the above and go away.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

I learned long ago to never argue with anyone who thinks you can change the gender of a vertebrate with a scalpel.

And I learned through bitter experience it’s impossible to argue with someone who puts their dogma above the well-being of their fellow man.

33 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

And I learned through bitter experience it’s impossible to argue with someone who puts their dogma above the well-being of their fellow man.

but you really can't change a gender with a scalpel, i'm not sure what you are arguing about.  ask any doctor, it will not change your  chromosomes.  gender is in your dna, not brain, disorders come from brains

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

You can spray paint a turd, but it's still a turd.:lol:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

You can spray paint a turd, but it's still a turd.:lol:

unless the turd identifies as a loaf of bread, then its criminal to treat him as a turd, that is a new liberal way. apparently according to liberals it is the same as real bread, i wonder if they'd eat it themselves.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, aztek said:

unless the turd identifies as a loaf of bread, then its criminal to treat him as a turd, that is a new liberal way. apparently according to liberals it is the same as real bread, i wonder if they'd eat it themselves.

Not me, I’m cealiac :p

7 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Scientific fact isn't dogma. Dogma is believing nonsense.

A Campaign Targeting Our Staff

Dear Colleagues,

We published an article today revealing a coordinated campaign by President Trump’s allies to attack hundreds of journalists in retaliation for coverage of the administration. This unprecedented campaign appears designed to harass and embarrass anyone affiliated with independent news organizations that have asked tough questions and brought uncomfortable truths to light.

The New York Times, which has distinguished itself with fearless and fair coverage of the president, is one of the main targets of this assault. Unable to challenge the accuracy of our reporting, political operatives have been scouring social media and other sources to find any possibly embarrassing information on anyone associated with The Times, no matter their rank, role or actual influence on our journalism. Their goal is to silence critics and undermine the public’s faith in independent journalism.

This represents an escalation of an ongoing campaign against the free press. For years the president has used terms like “fake news” and “enemy of the people” to demonize journalists and journalism. Now, the political operatives behind this campaign will argue that they are “reporting” on news organizations in the same way that news organizations report on elected officials and other public figures. They are not. They are using insinuation and exaggeration to manipulate the facts for political gain.

But I also want to be clear: No organization is above scrutiny, including The Times. We have high standards, own our mistakes and always strive to do better. If anyone — even those acting in bad faith — brings legitimate problems to our attention, we’ll look into them and respond appropriately.

9 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

The New York Times, which has distinguished itself with fearless and fair coverage of the president,

:rofl: 

• Haha 1

:huh:

On 8/27/2019 at 11:09 AM, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

:rofl: 

You'll like this...

New York Times Freaks Out Over Old Tweets, Gets Mocked By Everyone

The New York Times was mocked on Sunday and Monday after it published a lengthy report on Sunday trying to stave off attacks from conservative activists who have documented damaging social media posts on hundreds of left-wing journalists. The Times claimed that the activists' actions did not really constitute legitimate journalism.

cont...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/51117/new-york-times-freaks-out-over-old-tweets-gets-ryan-saavedra

• Thanks 1