Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Farmer77

Trial runs for fascism are in full flow

533 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Farmer77
Just now, Vlad the Mighty said:

possibly they'ré indenial about their white supremacy problem because the argument is so tenuous. Who is the current administration's foreign policy almost solely geared towards pandering to every whim of? If you say that Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu's ultra-hardline administration isn't representative of the Jewish population of the United States generally, then well, I'm very glad to hear it. But just as long as US foreign policy is decided in the Knesset, then the tenuous argument trying to link Trump with white supremacism with a desire for abolition of the Jewish race is, well, tenuous to put it generously. 

There is some weird psychology here.

Who do you think that foreign policy is really designed to make happy? Christian American voters. 

What is it about that policy that makes Christian American voters happy? End times.

Who is going to die in end times? Anyone who doesnt think Jesus is the Messiah.

Who doesnt think Jesus is the Messiah? Jews.

 

Beyond that though read the article. Hell read my post again. It straight says that Trumpster isnt responsible but is responsible for setting the stage to make radicalization easier.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hatecraft

Give it a rest, bro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77

nah

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome
4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

There is some weird psychology here.

Who do you think that foreign policy is really designed to make happy? Christian American voters. 

What is it about that policy that makes Christian American voters happy? End times.

Who is going to die in end times? Anyone who doesnt think Jesus is the Messiah.

Who doesnt think Jesus is the Messiah? Jews.

 

Beyond that though read the article. Hell read my post again. It straight says that Trumpster isnt responsible but is responsible for setting the stage to make radicalization easier.

 

So was the entire Zionist project, the creation of the State of Israel, created with a view to bringing about the End Times? The entire Jewish people have been used by Fundamentalist Conservative Christians to serve their own ends? 

I think you might have something here. :mellow: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
5 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

So in your view people like this madman below with his outrageous views, didn't deserve to be banned?


You're not going to like this .... but I'm afraid you have been mind controlled
to approve of Alex Jones being removed from Social Media Platforms....
 

2 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

Anyway, when private enterprises decide what's good or bad for their viewers it's their business.  Their forum, their rules.  Up to you to close your account if you don't like it.

 

Until they come for YOU...?

Will you be ok with being excluded  for your political views...?
Maybe in conjunction with your banking activities being controlled in some way...

It's not just Conservatives being censored it's also the anti war left... the awkward left who don't
fall in with the Corporate Left .... 

It looks like a Chinese like Social Score system is being brought in through the back door and don't
think you can escape it by self censoring .... your internet content is on permanent record and things
you have said in the past will be used against you...

you're failure to oppose the blanket censorship of people like Alex Jones - and others you might not
like... is paving the way for you to be treated the same and censored...

Tucker Carlson commenting about what Zuckerberg said at the beginning of this short video...

"who knew fascism could be so chirpy..." (1:14)

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome
6 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

So if the Republicans fight back with bombs and guns it's the Democrats fault, aka Hitler style like Rabid Mongoose mentioned.  So in your view people like this madman below with his outrageous views, didn't deserve to be banned?

 

how could people see if they're outrageous views or not if they weren't able to hear them? Or should people have to trust the Guardians of Public Morals when they tell them that what certain people say is far too shocking to allow them to hear?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 minute ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

how could people see if they're outrageous views or not if they weren't able to hear them? Or should people have to trust the Guardians of Public Morals when they tell them that what certain people say is far too shocking to allow them to hear?

They can go directly to their websites. https://www.infowars.com/

IDK I guess I see it like a widget maker claiming his right to pursue happiness is being obstructed because Walmart wont sell his widgets. Dude can sell them on the corner, he can build his own store to sell them in, he can find like minded retailers who also value widgets to sell his stuff in.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
12 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

To make matters worse, every time they get away with censoring or banning individuals, they are getting bolder and pushing even more. First, it was the actual FAR RIGHT that got banned, no one said anything. Then it was ALT-Right that got banned, no one said anything at all. Now we are seeing moderate conservatives being banned and yet the left wing is cheering this on. Next, it will be people like me who is in the center-right aka libertarians that will be banned. Once they completely got rid of the right wing, who are they coming after next? That is right, it will be the center-left individuals. This will go on and on till only the FAR LEFT will be left. But the even more scary aspect, it isn't just social media giants doing this, we now have MasterCard and chase bank banning people from using their services. Many businesses or grocery stories require you to use a credit card. The only credit card that will be left is VISA and yet VISA is left out of the credit cards that they accept. These people are effectively removing people from society and make it almost impossible for them to exist here.

 

Your whole post was good.... just picked this bit out because I don't think people have realized
yet where all this is leading..... and how the collusion with banks can completely take away any
freedom that is left... 

you want to eat...?
have somewhere to live..?
have time on the internet...?
be allowed to have a child...?

etc

then you PUT UP and SHUT UP........

but unfortunately if you have said ''''controversial'''' things in the past...
this will go against you so really only the chirpy obedient mind controlled 'sheep' are going to get
the basics.... let alone the extras...

something very sinister is afoot... and we are seeing it unfold before our very eyes...

 

   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome
7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

They can go directly to their websites. https://www.infowars.com/

IDK I guess I see it like a widget maker claiming his right to pursue happiness is being obstructed because Walmart wont sell his widgets. Dude can sell them on the corner, he can build his own store to sell them in, he can find like minded retailers who also value widgets to sell his stuff in.

 

and when that gigantic megacorporation completely wraps up the entire market (this could apply to both Walmart and the Facebook/Google monopoly (because they don't compete do they)), how many customers will the one with his stall on a street corner be able to reach? Those who happen to pass by and can be bothered to take any notice of what he might be offering. If anyone tries to open their own store (or socialist media platform), why, they'll just buy it out won't they (or ostracize it so that no one knows it's there and it withers and dies). It's a complete fantasy to pretend that anyone can compete with the socialist media gigantocorporations (or the gigantosupermarkets). 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
10 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

They can go directly to their websites. https://www.infowars.com/

IDK I guess I see it like a widget maker claiming his right to pursue happiness is being obstructed because Walmart wont sell his widgets. Dude can sell them on the corner, he can build his own store to sell them in, he can find like minded retailers who also value widgets to sell his stuff in.

 

 

I'm not even sure if you're a real flesh and blood person... but if you are...
you either don't get it or are choosing not to get it for political purposes..

Infowars struggles to keep it's website up and running and at some point it will probably be removed
from the internet all together .... this is the direction the censorship is going... it hasn't gone into top
gear yet and the public are being softened up for their physical and mental enslavement ---

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 minute ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

and when that gigantic megacorporation completely wraps up the entire market (this could apply to both Walmart and the Facebook/Google monopoly (because they don't compete do they)), how many customers will the one with his stall on a street corner be able to reach? Those who happen to pass by and can be bothered to take any notice of what he might be offering. If anyone tries to open their own store (or socialist media platform), why, they'll just buy it out won't they (or ostracize it so that no one knows it's there and it withers and dies). It's a complete fantasy to pretend that anyone can compete with the socialist media gigantocorporations (or the gigantosupermarkets). 

I disagree that its a complete fantasy but the odds certainly are stacked against the little guy. Just like any other sector of our society. Where I cant get onboard is with changing how society operates in this one segment solely to appease those who work to maintain that status quo in every other part of society.

Everybody loves the free market until their ideas arent the most popular.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
6 hours ago, and then said:

In time of war (that's NOW, for those of you in Rio Linda), there is a precedent for tribunals/ non-traditional judicial actions against those who plot the overthrow of our government.  There was the Lincoln assassination and the disposition of those who had even relatively minor roles.  No, no one tried to murder the president but they damned sure tried to overthrow a duly elected chief executive.  I would not be squeamish about seeing Comey, Brennan or Clapper executed once clear evidence is presented that they orchestrated these events in an attempt to get rid of the president.  That would never happen, of course, but life imprisonment should definitely be on the table.  

Just to make it crystal clear for me, was this treason:

Here’s John Boehner, the likely speaker if Republicans take the House, offering his plans for Obama’s agenda: “We're going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell summed up his plan to National Journal: “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

Were they promising to thwart and remove from office the duly elected president of the United States after one term?  If they thought they had had a reason to investigate or impeach him, would they not have done it?

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
7 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

and when that gigantic megacorporation completely wraps up the entire market (this could apply to both Walmart and the Facebook/Google monopoly (because they don't compete do they)), how many customers will the one with his stall on a street corner be able to reach? Those who happen to pass by and can be bothered to take any notice of what he might be offering. If anyone tries to open their own store (or socialist media platform), why, they'll just buy it out won't they (or ostracize it so that no one knows it's there and it withers and dies). It's a complete fantasy to pretend that anyone can compete with the socialist media gigantocorporations (or the gigantosupermarkets). 

 

It's probably like when the Industrial Revolution got going... at first there were no regulations and
the owners could do what the hell they wanted and work adults and children to death....

now we have the Technological Revolution and the owners are riding roughshod over everyone at the
moment and need to be regulated and brought into line....

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
2 minutes ago, bee said:

now we have the Technological Revolution and the owners are riding roughshod over everyone at the
moment and need to be regulated and brought into line....

You are so full of fantastical faux victim garbage  its insane.

Not only are "conservatives" not being persecuted and or censored they're actually being given special treatment:

Why Won’t Twitter Treat White Supremacy Like ISIS? Because It Would Mean Banning Some Republican Politicians Too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

You are so full of fantastical faux victim garbage  its insane.

Not only are "conservatives" not being persecuted and or censored they're actually being given special treatment:

Why Won’t Twitter Treat White Supremacy Like ISIS? Because It Would Mean Banning Some Republican Politicians Too.

 

Well, that would depend precisely HOW their algorithm would identify "white supremacy", wouldn't it ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
31 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

how could people see if they're outrageous views or not if they weren't able to hear them? Or should people have to trust the Guardians of Public Morals when they tell them that what certain people say is far too shocking to allow them to hear?

None of us are living in North Korea where free speech only exists for the one while the rest freely listen and obey, anyone can express their opinions but does free speech include inciting violence, being racist, homophobic, islamophobic, chauvinist, denying actual occurrences such as Sandy Hook, vilifying others for being and looking different?  If the answer to any of these is yes then there is no difference to Islamic preachers instigating violence and terrorism against Jews and Christians or denying the holocaust and as far as I'm aware both are condemned in western nations.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, that would depend precisely HOW their algorithm would identify "white supremacy", wouldn't it ? 

Well of course , because white supremacy doesnt actually exist at all right? Its just a liberal conspiracy theory to smear conservatives afterall :rolleyes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

You are so full of fantastical faux victim garbage  its insane.

Not only are "conservatives" not being persecuted and or censored they're actually being given special treatment:

Why Won’t Twitter Treat White Supremacy Like ISIS? Because It Would Mean Banning Some Republican Politicians Too.

 

 

you know where you can stick your perception management, don't you ... :rolleyes:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, bee said:

 

you know where you can stick your perception management, don't you ... :rolleyes:

Ahhh yes facts and whatnot are now "perception management" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome
12 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

You are so full of fantastical faux victim garbage  its insane.

Not only are "conservatives" not being persecuted and or censored they're actually being given special treatment:

Why Won’t Twitter Treat White Supremacy Like ISIS? Because It Would Mean Banning Some Republican Politicians Too.

 

how many countries have White Supremacists tried to overthrow the governments of so they can turn it into a White Supremacist Caliphate? How many people's heads have been chopped off and recorded live on TV to make people bow down tot he White Supremacist Caliphate? How many have been killed in terrorist attacks "inspired by Alex Jones"? How many people have been blown up in music venues or sports arenas or churches because they were "inspired" by Paul Joseph Watson? Unless and until the two things can be even remotely compared, anyone who tries to say such a thing will just be treated with the derision that they deserve. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

how many countries have White Supremacists tried to overthrow the governments of so they can turn it into a White Supremacist Caliphate?

Well there was this whole period in time where they took over one government and then using that government overthrew what 10 or 11 others in an attempt to make the whole world a white supremacist caliphate. In fact its those folks who today's inbreds have damp dreams about emulating

8 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

How many have been killed in terrorist attacks "inspired by Alex Jones"? How many people have been blown up in music venues or sports arenas or churches because they were "inspired" by Paul Joseph Watson? Unless and until the two things can be even remotely compared, anyone who tries to say such a thing will just be treated with the derision that they deserve. 

How far from 8chan is Alex Jones? Would there even be an 8chan without Alex Jones? How many of our recent mass murderers have been denizens of right wing holes that wouldnt exist without Alex Jones? Basically every school, church and mosque shooter in the last couple of years.

BUT the bigger question is why did you tie my link to Alex Jones? I was specifically pointing out that this fake hysteria about conservatives being censored is in fact fake when companies could be treating right wing extremism like any other but intentionally dont as to not offend conservatives.

Edited by Farmer77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kismit

I would just like to add from personal experience I have had many instances of being accused of being part of the globalist conspiracy. 

And as for people who have died because of Alex Jones, it may not be directly attached to him, but 51 died recently because of a man who was “red pilled”, and that inspired yet another white shooter defending his race who had also been “red pilled “. 

If you look at where red pilled individuals get their information where do you find it?

Maybe my connections are wrong, maybe I am not right. But I have see far too many people claim I am trying to censor right wing opinions and  for merely trying to enforce the rules here.

The way we moderate is certainly different now to how it was 5 years ago, and that is 100% because of right wing Internet personalities.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome
3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Basically every school, church and mosque shooter in the last couple of years.

including the ones who yell "Allah snackbar"? As for your second question, I'm not sure I know what you're talking about. Why did you, i.e. me, tie my, i.e. your, link to Alex Jones? Because Alex Jone symbolises the danger of White Supremacists doesn't he. :mellow:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, Vlad the Mighty said:

Because Alex Jone symbolises the danger of White Supremacists doesn't he. :mellow:

IMO no actually, IDK that I can think of any case where racism was his gig. He does however symbolize the danger of a fact free society that creates the proper breeding environments for extremist folks like white supremacists. 

3 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

including the ones who yell "Allah snackbar"?

Which recent school shooter was that again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

    • Buzz_Light_Year