Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Farmer77

Trial runs for fascism are in full flow

683 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

South Alabam

Here is one of President Trumps executive orders keeping alien families together where other administrations and congress had failed to act.

The administrations of Bush and Obama also separated families, but it only became an issue once Trump became President and the administration was only following the law as set forth by previous administrations.

President Trump took it upon himself to issue an executive order to cease the practice.

The other administrations created this "fascist" scenario at our border and President Trump stopped it.

Since the OP's article is from June 26, 2018 and this order was written June 20, 2018, I'd say there is no reason to keep this "fascist" conspiracy theory thread open.

 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/affording-congress-opportunity-address-family-separation/

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. 1101 et seq., it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1Policy.  It is the policy of this Administration to rigorously enforce our immigration laws.  Under our laws, the only legal way for an alien to enter this country is at a designated port of entry at an appropriate time.  When an alien enters or attempts to enter the country anywhere else, that alien has committed at least the crime of improper entry and is subject to a fine or imprisonment under section 1325(a) of title 8, United States Code.  This Administration will initiate proceedings to enforce this and other criminal provisions of the INA until and unless Congress directs otherwise.  It is also the policy of this Administration to maintain family unity, including by detaining alien families together where appropriate and consistent with law and available resources.  It is unfortunate that Congress’s failure to act and court orders have put the Administration in the position of separating alien families to effectively enforce the law.

Sec. 2Definitions.  For purposes of this order, the following definitions apply:

(a)  “Alien family” means

(i)  any person not a citizen or national of the United States who has not been admitted into, or is not authorized to enter or remain in, the United States, who entered this country with an alien child or alien children at or between designated ports of entry and who was detained; and

(ii)  that person’s alien child or alien children.

(b)  “Alien child” means any person not a citizen or national of the United States who

(i)    has not been admitted into, or is not authorized to enter or remain in, the United States;

(ii)   is under the age of 18; and

(iii)  has a legal parent-child relationship to an alien who entered the United States with the alien child at or between designated ports of entry and who was detained.

 Sec. 3.  Temporary Detention Policy for Families Entering this Country Illegally.  (a)  The Secretary of Homeland Security (Secretary), shall, to the extent permitted by law and subject to the availability of appropriations, maintain custody of alien families during the pendency of any criminal improper entry or immigration proceedings involving their members.

(b)  The Secretary shall not, however, detain an alien family together when there is a concern that detention of an alien child with the child’s alien parent would pose a risk to the child’s welfare.

(c)  The Secretary of Defense shall take all legally available measures to provide to the Secretary, upon request, any existing facilities available for the housing and care of alien families, and shall construct such facilities if necessary and consistent with law.  The Secretary, to the extent permitted by law, shall be responsible for reimbursement for the use of these facilities.

(d)  Heads of executive departments and agencies shall, to the extent consistent with law, make available to the Secretary, for the housing and care of alien families pending court proceedings for improper entry, any facilities that are appropriate for such purposes.  The Secretary, to the extent permitted by law, shall be responsible for reimbursement for the use of these facilities.

(e)  The Attorney General shall promptly file a request with the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California to modify the Settlement Agreement in Flores v. Sessions, CV 85-4544 (“Flores settlement”), in a manner that would permit the Secretary, under present resource constraints, to detain alien families together throughout the pendency of criminal proceedings for improper entry or any removal or other immigration proceedings.

Sec. 4Prioritization of Immigration Proceedings Involving Alien Families.  The Attorney General shall, to the extent practicable, prioritize the adjudication of cases involving detained families.

Sec. 5General Provisions.  (a)  Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:

(i)   the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or

(ii)  the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.

(b)  This order shall be implemented in a manner consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.

(c)  This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

DONALD J. TRUMP

THE WHITE HOUSE,

June 20, 2018.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RabidMongoose
12 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Here is one of President Trumps executive orders keeping alien families together where other administrations and congress had failed to act.

The administrations of Bush and Obama also separated families, but it only became an issue once Trump became President and the administration was only following the law as set forth by previous administrations.

President Trump took it upon himself to issue an executive order to cease the practice.

The other administrations created this "fascist" scenario at our border and President Trump stopped it.

Since the OP's article is from June 26, 2018 and this order was written June 20, 2018, I'd say there is no reason to keep this "fascist" conspiracy theory thread open.

 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/affording-congress-opportunity-address-family-separation/

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. 1101 et seq., it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1Policy.  It is the policy of this Administration to rigorously enforce our immigration laws.  Under our laws, the only legal way for an alien to enter this country is at a designated port of entry at an appropriate time.  When an alien enters or attempts to enter the country anywhere else, that alien has committed at least the crime of improper entry and is subject to a fine or imprisonment under section 1325(a) of title 8, United States Code.  This Administration will initiate proceedings to enforce this and other criminal provisions of the INA until and unless Congress directs otherwise.  It is also the policy of this Administration to maintain family unity, including by detaining alien families together where appropriate and consistent with law and available resources.  It is unfortunate that Congress’s failure to act and court orders have put the Administration in the position of separating alien families to effectively enforce the law.

Sec. 2Definitions.  For purposes of this order, the following definitions apply:

(a)  “Alien family” means

(i)  any person not a citizen or national of the United States who has not been admitted into, or is not authorized to enter or remain in, the United States, who entered this country with an alien child or alien children at or between designated ports of entry and who was detained; and

(ii)  that person’s alien child or alien children.

(b)  “Alien child” means any person not a citizen or national of the United States who

(i)    has not been admitted into, or is not authorized to enter or remain in, the United States;

(ii)   is under the age of 18; and

(iii)  has a legal parent-child relationship to an alien who entered the United States with the alien child at or between designated ports of entry and who was detained.

 Sec. 3.  Temporary Detention Policy for Families Entering this Country Illegally.  (a)  The Secretary of Homeland Security (Secretary), shall, to the extent permitted by law and subject to the availability of appropriations, maintain custody of alien families during the pendency of any criminal improper entry or immigration proceedings involving their members.

(b)  The Secretary shall not, however, detain an alien family together when there is a concern that detention of an alien child with the child’s alien parent would pose a risk to the child’s welfare.

(c)  The Secretary of Defense shall take all legally available measures to provide to the Secretary, upon request, any existing facilities available for the housing and care of alien families, and shall construct such facilities if necessary and consistent with law.  The Secretary, to the extent permitted by law, shall be responsible for reimbursement for the use of these facilities.

(d)  Heads of executive departments and agencies shall, to the extent consistent with law, make available to the Secretary, for the housing and care of alien families pending court proceedings for improper entry, any facilities that are appropriate for such purposes.  The Secretary, to the extent permitted by law, shall be responsible for reimbursement for the use of these facilities.

(e)  The Attorney General shall promptly file a request with the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California to modify the Settlement Agreement in Flores v. Sessions, CV 85-4544 (“Flores settlement”), in a manner that would permit the Secretary, under present resource constraints, to detain alien families together throughout the pendency of criminal proceedings for improper entry or any removal or other immigration proceedings.

Sec. 4Prioritization of Immigration Proceedings Involving Alien Families.  The Attorney General shall, to the extent practicable, prioritize the adjudication of cases involving detained families.

Sec. 5General Provisions.  (a)  Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:

(i)   the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or

(ii)  the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.

(b)  This order shall be implemented in a manner consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.

(c)  This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

DONALD J. TRUMP

THE WHITE HOUSE,

June 20, 2018.

 

I get what you are saying, and the only reason the far-left are calling Trump a fascist is because he is tackling illegal immigration.

In reality, unless he starts empire building and goes xenophobic then he is nothing like a fascist. The term is distorted by the far-left to mean anybody who doesnt agree with them.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

I get what you are saying, and the only reason the far-left are calling Trump a fascist is because he is tackling illegal immigration.

In reality, unless he starts empire building and goes xenophobic then he is nothing like a fascist. The term is distorted by the far-left to mean anybody who doesnt agree with them.

Couldn't agree more.  https://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/nazi-germany/censorship-in-nazi-germany/

Censorship in Nazi Germany. Newspapers, radio and all forms of media were put under the control of the Nazis. Even the film industry became controlled by the Nazis where the leading light was Leni Riefenstahl – who, though favoured by Hitler, did not enjoy a good relationship with Goebbels. Music was controlled by the Nazis.

Almost what we see with mainstream media controlling what we see and hear, ignoring the truth or blatantly lying as in the case of the kid with the MAGA hat https://www.newsweek.com/nicholas-sandmanns-attorneys-sue-washington-post-250-million-1336480 , as well as Hollywood spewing hatred more so under a Trump Administration. https://www.newsmax.com/michaelclark/hollywood-liberal-bias-trump/2018/01/19/id/838172/

‘If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism’ Ronald Reagan https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ronald-reagan-fascism-liberalism/

 

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Sam
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Well of course , because white supremacy doesnt actually exist at all right? Its just a liberal conspiracy theory to smear conservatives afterall :rolleyes:

Oh, it exists, just not on the scale that you think it does. Compared to the right-wing extremists hate groups on the right wing, the left-wing extremist hate groups are growing in numbers and hold institutional power aka holding mainstream power. The left-wing extremists are totalitarian socialists by the way. Both the left-wing extremists and right-wing extremist share the same identity politics which is fringe ideology. Their goal is to completely remove the right wing from society and they do this under the disguise of fighting hate speech and Nazis, thus ensuring that they are the ONLY ideology that is acceptable in the United States and no other political party can be elected. The left-wing extremists used the right-wing extremists' existence to justify censorship and removal on the social media, thus they completely removed the right-wing extremists off all platforms. Then they went for the alt-right personalities by writing political hit pieces in the left wing news media while using their social media muscle to ban them, making it so people fear to associate themselves with the alt-right. Now we come to today, they are attacking moderate conservative personalities on all social media platforms.

Who do you think they will come after next? People like me will be on the chopping block next. I am a libertarian aka right-leaning centrist. It would be the center-right and moderate Republicans next on their hit list of political opponents. They are already making strives by labeling centralists like me as far right, thus painting us in an unfavorable light for all the gullible. Do you think they are going to stop once they completely destroy the right-wing's ability to get elected or be heard? They don't want anyone opposing them, so they will take on the center-left and moderate Democrats after they're done with me. All there will be left is the Far Left and the Alt-Left, that will mean that there will be no chance of another political party ever being elected again.

They already have control of the culture (Hollywood, Comic Books, & Video Games), they have control of the Mainstream News (MSN, CNN, NBC News, ABC, MSNBC, Etc, Etc...), they have control of the digital News Media (Huffington Post, Washington Post, New York Times, New York Slate, Buzzfeed, Etc, Etc...), they control most of our education (Public Schooling and Colleges), they control most of the federal jobs (FBI, DOJ, IRS, USDA, CIA, Etc, Etc...), they have control over most of our financial options (Mastercard, Chase Bank, Paypal, Patreon, Etc, Etc..), and they have control over silicone valley's tech giants (Apple, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Etc, Etc...)

And those that are suffering are told to create an alternative, but every time they try, their attempt has a hit piece done about it in the Mainstream News and Digital News space. Then has its fiances threated by them while being shut out of Silicone Valley. It doesn't help that most of the children have the ideology pushed upon them in public schooling and colleges, meaning that there are no allies for anyone who isn't far left. The only time allies appear is when they realize they have been duped, lied too, and that they are losing their freedoms little bit little like a frog in boiling water. It usually happens it is a little too late for anything to be done about it.

I can't understand why you don't realize how dangerous this is. Both sides of the political spectrum should be against censorship. Censorship is a tool created by totalitarians, tyrants, and dictators.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
9 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

Oh, it exists, just not on the scale that you think it does. Compared to the right-wing extremists hate groups on the right wing, the left-wing extremist hate groups are growing in numbers and hold institutional power aka holding mainstream power. The left-wing extremists are totalitarian socialists by the way. Both the left-wing extremists and right-wing extremist share the same identity politics which is fringe ideology. Their goal is to completely remove the right wing from society and they do this under the disguise of fighting hate speech, thus ensuring that they are the ONLY ideology that is acceptable in the United States and no other political party can be elected. The left-wing extremists used the right-wing extremists' existence to justify censorship and removal on the social media, thus they completely removed the right-wing extremists off all platforms. Then they went for the alt-right personalities by writing political hit pieces in the left wing news media while using their social media muscle to ban them, making it so people fear to associate themselves with the alt-right. Now we come to today, they are not attacking regular conservative personalities on all social media platforms.

Who do you think they will come after next? People like me will be on the chopping block next. I am a libertarian aka right-leaning centrist. It would be the center-right and moderate Republicans next on their hit list of political opponents. They are already making strives by labeling centralists like me as far right, thus painting us in an unfavorable light for all the gullible. Do you think they are going to stop once they completely destroy the right-wing's ability to get elected or be heard? They don't want anyone opposing them, so they will take on the center-left and moderate Democrats after they're done with me. All there will be left is the Far Left and the Alt-Left, that will mean that there will be no chance of another political party ever being elected again.

They already have control of the culture (Hollywood, Comic Books, & Video Games), they have control of the Mainstream News (MSN, CNN, NBC News, ABC, MSNBC, Etc, Etc...), they have control of the digital News Media (Huffington Post, Washington Post, New York Times, New York Slate, Buzzfeed, Etc, Etc...), they control most of our education (Public Schooling and Colleges), they control most of the federal jobs (FBI, DOJ, IRS, USDA, CIA, Etc, Etc...), they have control over most of our financial options (Mastercard, Chase Bank, Paypal, Patreon, Etc, Etc..), and they have control over silicone valley's tech giants (Apple, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Etc, Etc...)

And those that are suffering are told to create an alternative, but every time they try, their attempt has a hit piece done about it in the Mainstream News and Digital News space. Then has its fiances threated by them while being shut out of Silicone Valley. It doesn't help that most of the children have the ideology pushed upon them in public schooling and colleges, meaning that there are no allies for anyone who isn't far left. The only time allies appear is when they realize they have been duped, lied too, and that they are losing their freedoms little bit little like a frog in boiling water. It usually happens it is a little too late for anything to be done about it.

Very well said.

‘If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism’ Ronald Reagan

It's here.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzz_Light_Year
18 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

Oh, it exists, just not on the scale that you think it does. Compared to the right-wing extremists hate groups on the right wing, the left-wing extremist hate groups are growing in numbers and hold institutional power aka holding mainstream power. The left-wing extremists are totalitarian socialists by the way. Both the left-wing extremists and right-wing extremist share the same identity politics which is fringe ideology. Their goal is to completely remove the right wing from society and they do this under the disguise of fighting hate speech, thus ensuring that they are the ONLY ideology that is acceptable in the United States and no other political party can be elected. The left-wing extremists used the right-wing extremists' existence to justify censorship and removal on the social media, thus they completely removed the right-wing extremists off all platforms. Then they went for the alt-right personalities by writing political hit pieces in the left wing news media while using their social media muscle to ban them, making it so people fear to associate themselves with the alt-right. Now we come to today, they are attacking regular conservative personalities on all social media platforms.

Who do you think they will come after next? People like me will be on the chopping block next. I am a libertarian aka right-leaning centrist. It would be the center-right and moderate Republicans next on their hit list of political opponents. They are already making strives by labeling centralists like me as far right, thus painting us in an unfavorable light for all the gullible. Do you think they are going to stop once they completely destroy the right-wing's ability to get elected or be heard? They don't want anyone opposing them, so they will take on the center-left and moderate Democrats after they're done with me. All there will be left is the Far Left and the Alt-Left, that will mean that there will be no chance of another political party ever being elected again.

They already have control of the culture (Hollywood, Comic Books, & Video Games), they have control of the Mainstream News (MSN, CNN, NBC News, ABC, MSNBC, Etc, Etc...), they have control of the digital News Media (Huffington Post, Washington Post, New York Times, New York Slate, Buzzfeed, Etc, Etc...), they control most of our education (Public Schooling and Colleges), they control most of the federal jobs (FBI, DOJ, IRS, USDA, CIA, Etc, Etc...), they have control over most of our financial options (Mastercard, Chase Bank, Paypal, Patreon, Etc, Etc..), and they have control over silicone valley's tech giants (Apple, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Etc, Etc...)

And those that are suffering are told to create an alternative, but every time they try, their attempt has a hit piece done about it in the Mainstream News and Digital News space. Then has its fiances threated by them while being shut out of Silicone Valley. It doesn't help that most of the children have the ideology pushed upon them in public schooling and colleges, meaning that there are no allies for anyone who isn't far left. The only time allies appear is when they realize they have been duped, lied too, and that they are losing their freedoms little bit little like a frog in boiling water. It usually happens it is a little too late for anything to be done about it.

I can't understand why you don't realize how dangerous this is. Both sides of the political spectrum should be against censorship. Censorship is a tool created by totalitarians, tyrants, and dictators.

I'll second the "Well Said"

The left uses Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals almost verbatim.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals

Hillary Clinton wrote her college thesis on Saul Alinsky's book and Barack Obama taught a course at the University of Chicago on how to organize communities using Saul Alinsky tactics.

  1. Quote
    1. "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
    2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
    3. "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
    4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
    5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
    6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
    7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
    8. "Keep the pressure on."
    9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
    10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
    11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside."
    12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
    13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."
    The bolded text are the ones most used by the Media, although the others also apply to a degree in the media's incessant attacks against the right, libertarians and conservative, I make a distinction here in listing the right and conservatives separately because they are not always the same.
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RabidMongoose
1 hour ago, South Alabam said:

Couldn't agree more.  https://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/nazi-germany/censorship-in-nazi-germany/

Censorship in Nazi Germany. Newspapers, radio and all forms of media were put under the control of the Nazis. Even the film industry became controlled by the Nazis where the leading light was Leni Riefenstahl – who, though favoured by Hitler, did not enjoy a good relationship with Goebbels. Music was controlled by the Nazis.

Almost what we see with mainstream media controlling what we see and hear, ignoring the truth or blatantly lying as in the case of the kid with the MAGA hat https://www.newsweek.com/nicholas-sandmanns-attorneys-sue-washington-post-250-million-1336480 , as well as Hollywood spewing hatred more so under a Trump Administration. https://www.newsmax.com/michaelclark/hollywood-liberal-bias-trump/2018/01/19/id/838172/

‘If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism’ Ronald Reagan https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ronald-reagan-fascism-liberalism/

 

Looking at history then far-left dictatorships are more common than far-right.

Far-right dictatorships occur when the Republic is under threat where as far-left occur to close down the Republic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Sam
Posted (edited)
Quote
2 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

The bolded text are the ones most used by the Media, although the others also apply to a degree in the media's incessant attacks against the right, libertarians and conservative, I make a distinction here in listing the right and conservatives separately because they are not always the same.

The left-wing media lumps all the right wing as far right, thus making it easier for them to smear them and attack them. 

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RabidMongoose
18 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

The left-wing media lumps all the right wing as far right, thus making it easier for them to smear them and attack them. 

And listen to them cry when it doesnt work and people make Trump president

Music to my ears! lmao

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Sam
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

And listen to them cry when it doesnt work and people make Trump president

Music to my ears! lmao

When someone so despised by the left wing manages to become President of the United States, it brings me to hope that we can win against these Totalitarians.

Also, I suggest you take a gander at the Twitter thread of censorship and see the ****ed up **** these people say to justify censorship of a political party.

Also, Facebook will ban you for even linking content from people that they hate. These people are no better than China or North Korea in my opinion. They are controlling the flow of information and determining what we should be allowed to view or say in the current public discourse. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube are all considered the "New Public Square" where debate and voices can be heard.

Hell journalism advocacy group created a blacklist of websites that companies should avoid doing business, thus creating another form of attacking people's finances and forcing them to bend a knee to their political parties ideology. There was a lot of pushback by all conservatives and center-right individuals who found this to be beyond wrong.

These people also target Conservatives directly, harassing and denying services to them.

They are also using Tech Giants to force conservatives to remove content they deem offensive.

We must face the music. Fascism is here and it is the far left that controls most of United States powerful institutions. I can't get any clearer than this.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Sam
Posted (edited)

Here is a list of finances being destroyed by the left-wing extremists...


To summarize this all: Banks and Credit Cards that are used AROUND the world is denying service to conservatives and independent figures. This censorship and de-personing are bleeding into real life, affect people's ability to live and exist in society. This should make everyone fear what is coming. They are practically committing civil rights violations at behest of the left-wing extremists, ruining people's ability to exist in society and destroying families in the process. This is tyrannical and totalitarian in nature. By the way, the list continues to grow with time. 

Note: I forgot that Visa is participating in this as well, thus it means that there is no credit card company that is safe. Your very livelihood can be under threat for having the wrong political party or opinion.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Sam

The ****s like this seriously are pushing it. If they remove the right-wing ability to speak their grievances and concerns, then they leave them only one option. Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable. They are pushing us towards civil war.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RabidMongoose
5 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

The ****s like this seriously are pushing it. If they remove the right-wing ability to speak their grievances and concerns, then they leave them only one option. Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable. They are pushing us towards civil war.

I predict Trump will win a 2nd term so it will be interesting to see what the far-left try on next.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Sam
38 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

I predict Trump will win a 2nd term so it will be interesting to see what the far-left try on next.

Have you noticed the increase in WOKE advertisements? Burger King just has done a depression add to sell unhappy meals! This ****ing totalitarian ideology is pervasive as hell.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
2 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

Have you noticed the increase in WOKE advertisements? Burger King just has done a depression add to sell unhappy meals! This ****ing totalitarian ideology is pervasive as hell.

 

I won't go into a burger king every again !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Sam
Just now, RoofGardener said:

I won't go into a burger king every again !

They are trivializing depression, something that I have, just to sell some unhappy meals. That is your choice not to eat there ever again. I am not suggesting anyone boycott this place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
18 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

They are trivializing depression, something that I have, just to sell some unhappy meals. That is your choice not to eat there ever again. I am not suggesting anyone boycott this place.

It's not the issue of depression that gets me, @Uncle Sam, but the patronising manner in which it is presented. Burger King can continue to evangelise its Wokedness WITHOUT my custom. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Sam
Just now, RoofGardener said:

It's not the issue of depression that gets me, @Uncle Sam, but the patronising manner in which it is presented. Burger King can continue to evangelise its Wokedness WITHOUT my custom. 

Ah okay. I can see that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Sam

Oh... so we getting bills passed to protect free speech online now!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
13 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

I can't understand why you don't realize how dangerous this is. Both sides of the political spectrum should be against censorship. Censorship is a tool created by totalitarians, tyrants, and dictators.

Because its not censorship. Its really that simple. Your post while clearly passionate and efforted is simply wrong minded.  Right wing censorship is not happening. The right wing media and politiocians have however figured out that playing the victim card works really well with them.

You arent railing against censorship you're railing against the free market. 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzz_Light_Year
14 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Because its not censorship. Its really that simple. Your post while clearly passionate and efforted is simply wrong minded.  Right wing censorship is not happening. The right wing media and politiocians have however figured out that playing the victim card works really well with them.

You arent railing against censorship you're railing against the free market. 

 A free market is where buyers and sellers can make the deals they wish to make without any interference, except by the forces of demand and supply.
I would expound upon that concept but a wise man once said "Do not cast your pearls before swine".
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 minute ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

 A free market is where buyers and sellers can make the deals they wish to make without any interference, except by the forces of demand and supply.
I would expound upon that concept but a wise man once said "Do not cast your pearls before swine".
 

and they can. If I write a book and Walmart refuses to sell it is that censorship?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

The ****s like this seriously are pushing it. If they remove the right-wing ability to speak their grievances and concerns, then they leave them only one option. Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable. They are pushing us towards civil war.

:lol:

To popular demand for all the belligerent right wing nutcases that have caused havoc around the world in the last 100 years. Here's one of your favorite products.

 

Get on your bikes and start peddling all you left wingers out there. The boys from the right are pulling their pop guns out and coming to get you because they don't like their hateful rhetoric being censored and its all a left conspiracy. :rofl:

 

Edited by Black Red Devil
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome

 

13 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

The ****s like this seriously are pushing it. If they remove the right-wing ability to speak their grievances and concerns, then they leave them only one option. Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable. They are pushing us towards civil war.

holy moses, is that a satirical site? "Liberals rejoiced as true freedom of speech triumphed as social media giants like Facebook banned the dangerous voices of Paul Joseph Watson, InfoWars, Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopoulos and others. In a brave move, Facebook removed the negatively influential pages of the aforementioned public figures because as we know, hateful speech is violence – and violence cannot be tolerated.

:mellow: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Because its not censorship. Its really that simple. Your post while clearly passionate and efforted is simply wrong minded.  Right wing censorship is not happening. The right wing media and politiocians have however figured out that playing the victim card works really well with them.

You arent railing against censorship you're railing against the free market. 

Stay clear, the conspiracy level gauge is about to bust.  I don't know about you but I could never put any of these guys on Ignore.  Missing out on the fun reading their posts on how the left wing globalist establishment is out to get them would be almost criminal.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.