Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Meets the Queen

Minimalists

Thanks for the video stevewinn. You can see the Queen tell Trump to go ahead. He does for a second or two then stops and looks for her as she is coming around to his left. She moves to his right and walks around him and they walk together. He didn't leave her alone or behind him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

Does this President have respect for anyone he meets?

6c29e41efa0c93377b9c4bd459d004a1

Look at this..Just totally disrespecting the Queen by walking in front of her...Man I swear the gall of this guy escapes even me.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-uk-visit-president-shocks-181325179.html

The Queen is horrible and deserves to be disrespected.

• Confused 3

5 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

The Queen is horrible and deserves to be disrespected.

Based on..? 

1 minute ago, Setton said:

Based on..? 

Mass graves of children and Princess Diana just to name a few.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, Truthseeker007 said:

Mass graves of children and Princess Diana just to name a few.

Oh good. Crackpot conspiracies. Been too long since we had a good one. 

Leaving the obvious Diana idiocy, care to elaborate on the mass graves? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Setton said:

Not crackpot conspiracies but they are the "Royal Family" and are very good at covering things up. No pun intended.

5 hours ago, stevewinn said:

I like the use of the still image. But much prefer the video which shows "Trumps walking in front of the Queen" was more by accident than intent. The Queen gestured to Trump to walk and he did. 

It's funny how hate and the desire for hate can drive people into looking for something to criticise even when it doesn't exist.  

Because I'm not a hater, I can see Trump holds a straight line the Queen is the one who changes direction. No. 

I don't hate the man..Just got no respect for him as a President....

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Not crackpot conspiracies but they are the "Royal Family" and are very good at covering things up. No pun intended.

Still waiting for the details...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Setton said:

It's going to be a long wait........tinfoil hats at the ready. 

• Haha 5

35 minutes ago, Setton said:

care to elaborate on the mass graves? 

I wish he would...

4 hours ago, xYlvax said:

Trump could sneeze and people would whine about how he did it wrong.

He brought it on himself.....Thats what happens when you talk out of both sides of your mouth...

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, stevewinn said:

I like the use of the still image. But much prefer the video which shows "Trumps walking in front of the Queen" was more by accident than intent. The Queen gestured to Trump to walk and he did. 

It's funny how hate and the desire for hate can drive people into looking for something to criticise even when it doesn't exist.  

Because I'm not a hater, I can see Trump holds a straight line the Queen is the one who changes direction. No. 

@Alien origins.... so...... are you going to admit you were wrong and that Trump did nothing disrespectful - ?

And that he complied with where the Queen indicated he should walk... ? 

Jeeeezus we've had nearly two years of this negative spin and downright lies from the MSM and their foot soldiers...

It's never ending spitefulness and dishonesty -

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, bee said:

@Alien origins.... so...... are you going to admit you were wrong and that Trump did nothing disrespectful - ?

And that he complied with where the Queen indicated he should walk... ? 

Jeeeezus we've had nearly two years of this negative spin and downright lies from the MSM and their foot soldiers...

It's never ending spitefulness and dishonesty -

Yes. Yes I will..I am big enough to admit when I made a mistake...My apologies to the Trumpsters here.

Edited by Alien Origins
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

Yes. Yes I will..I am big enough to admit when I made a mistake...My apologies to the Trumpsters here.

good - thank you...

now write a grovelling letter* of apology to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth and one to President Trump 
and you MIGHT avoid some instant karma... watch out for that banana skin on the sidewalk** ^_^

*or email

** or pavement as we would call it here across the Pond

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, stevewinn said:

It's going to be a long wait........tinfoil hats at the ready. 

I know, I know. But it's the weekend, I've got time to kill and a laugh does everyone good. 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, bee said:

good - thank you...

now write a grovelling letter* of apology to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth and one to President Trump 
and you MIGHT avoid some instant karma... watch out for that banana skin on the sidewalk** ^_^

*or email

** or pavement as we would call it here across the Pond

So sorry..My hypocrisy only goes so far...:D I will take my chances with the karma...:D

Edited by Alien Origins
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

23 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

What did the Queen do to deserve a bow?

Oh that's right, she was born.

FLOTUS and POTUS don't bow to anyone.

it is a sign of respect mate..

He cries foul when someone respects him.. yet does the same to others.. 

yes she was Born a Royal.. in a line that has rulled English empire/commonwealth for over 450 years.. the house of Windsor has rule for over 100.. 

Sure she motioned him ahead when he looked back to see where she was. A polite thing to do would have been he waited and walked beside her instead.. (as every other US president has done before him) 

now as for the Flotus and Potus do not bow to anyone.. he is the first US president who has not done that.. 

it was not FLOTUS and POTUS not bowing .. it was him just being him.. unfortunately.. it makes the US look bad as well.. 

14 hours ago, Black Monk said:

And yet when Michelle Obama disrepected the Queen by placing her hand on her, and thus breaking royal protocol, it was all just treated as a bit of a laugh; just a bit of innocent fun.

article-1166490-043AFE8B000005DC-562_634

ahh.. that one.. 

you do realise that her majesty actually started that.. she was put her hand on Michelles back first.. yes Michelle did break protocol and do it back.. but it was not that a huge of a breach.. since the queen instigated it..

Not like one of our PM's Paul Keating (who the british tabloids called the 'Lizard of Oz'.. who did a major breach in doing that.. what really got them fired up..besides touching the queen.. he was one of the major voices in making australia a republic.. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

it is a sign of respect mate..

He cries foul when someone respects him.. yet does the same to others.. 

yes she was Born a Royal.. in a line that has rulled English empire/commonwealth for over 450 years.. the house of Windsor has rule for over 100.. 

Sure she motioned him ahead when he looked back to see where she was. A polite thing to do would have been he waited and walked beside her instead.. (as every other US president has done before him) 

now as for the Flotus and Potus do not bow to anyone.. he is the first US president who has not done that.. 

it was not FLOTUS and POTUS not bowing .. it was him just being him.. unfortunately.. it makes the US look bad as well.. 

Fair enough, I just personally don't believe in societal elitism.

Accordingly, I'm not a fan of Trump's snooty persona either.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Setton said:

Based on..? 

QEII derangement syndrome... :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Setton said:

You do live in England don't you? Why don't you research the matter on the Queen for yourself? For one many people in the US ancestors fled the Monarchy because it was a tyranny. I don't blame the orange man for not showing her respect. Just because she inherited tons of money and land because of her bloodline does not make her any better then any other human and not to mention the crimes on humanity that her and her royal gang are a part of. Why respect serial killers and slave traders?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

better then any other human and not to mention the crimes on humanity that her and her royal gang are a part of. Why respect serial killers and slave traders?

*cough* same could be said about the US mate and he wants respect as well.. two way street here remember.. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

*cough* same could be said about the US mate and he wants respect as well.. two way street here remember.. 

Yes I agree. I have no respect for politicians as well. It's nothing but a dog and pony show.

53 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

and not to mention the crimes on humanity that her and her royal gang are a part of. Why respect serial killers and slave traders?

Edited by Black Monk