Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Meets the Queen

Minimalists

6 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I wonder if the Royal family is even human.:lol:

They think they're Gods lol

On 7/13/2018 at 10:12 PM, Michelle said:

I think she does, but actually Trump did bow. Now the deep, long type of bow Obama tended to do, but it was considered a proper bow.

Whether he did or did not, should anyone care?

Are we living in the 21st Century or Victorian times?

Maybe he should have worn a cloth cap to doff.

• Like 3

I just hate the "Royal" bull****. Hell, I can't stand the "all rise" for a judge in a court room. Why should I rise for you? What have you actually done to demand everyone rose when you walk into a room?

EDIT: Fixed my post auto correct slaughtered that one.

Edited by TomasaurusREKT
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I find it funny you don't even know what goes on right under your nose.

American English and British English are a bit different. Go smoke a fag!

However the spelling of imported words doesn't tend to change a great deal. 

59 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Actually from what I have seen you don't know very much besides about grammar and spelling. I guess you have to have something going for you.:lol:

Oh, you also know people who worked directly with the people we're talking about? Why didn't you say? Please share, it'll be so enlightening. 

45 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Make fun of me all you want if it makes you feel better.

Thank you, I will. You make it so easy. 

I don't expect much more from a child. Keep believing the shadows on the wall is the true reality.

I'll get older. You won't get smarter. 

• Like 1

I've got nothing against the Queen... But I came across this one and it made me laugh! 

FB_IMG_1531715452876.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Setton said:

Do you actually know anything ab3the Queen as a person? 

Beyond, she's a queen, therefore I hate.

Do you actually know anything about the Windsor family history? Look, I am against the concept, just like Im against the concept of, say, slavery. They literally live like kings leeching off of taxpayer money, lavishing in sickening decadence, thinking they deserve to do so because of their 'superior providence'. F* that.

Its 2018, not 1820.

On 7/13/2018 at 8:04 PM, Grandpa Greenman said:

In the picture of Trump, Melania and the Queen in the middle, her Majesty doesn't look very pleased does she.  I guess bowing is optional, according to the article,  but if I was to meet the Queen I would bow, because it is cool and shows good manners. Something Trump is truly lacking. .     

In my little niche of the world it's an admission of inferiority. I would never bow to anyone. If my own mother doesn't want me bowing to her some old broad with a dumb-dumb metallic hat has no chance of me bowing and she's out of her skull if she thinks otherwise. There's nothing she can do to me she's powerless. Also I used to think being knighted was cool but then I turned 7 and realized it's retarded. 

Edited by internetperson

3 hours ago, internetperson said:

. Also I used to think being knighted was cool but then I turned 7 and realized it's retarded. 

Curious about this bit - what's so bad about knighthood? It's a recognition of the contribution you've made to your country (in theory at least).