Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Meets the Queen


Minimalists
 Share

Recommended Posts

I pretty much detest everything the man sygnifies, but I can appreciate this.

F* that old blue blood 'I think Im better than everyone else' hag.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Phaeton80 said:

I pretty much detest everything the man sygnifies, but I can appreciate this.

F* that old blue blood 'I think Im better than everyone else' hag.

c-word.png

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

You do live in England don't you? Why don't you research the matter on the Queen for yourself? For one many people in the US ancestors fled the Monarchy because it was a tyranny. I don't blame the orange man for not showing her respect. Just because she inherited tons of money and land because of her bloodline does not make her any better then any other human and not to mention the crimes on humanity that her and her royal gang are a part of. Why respect serial killers and slave traders?

An American going about killers..

God save the Queen

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

An American going about killers..

God save the Queen

Well Tuche!:lol: I guess you got me there.lol!! As far as I know though the Queen owns Washington DC. So what does that make her?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

You do live in England don't you? Why don't you research the matter on the Queen for yourself?

I thought you might like the opportunity to back up your claims yourself. 

Funnily enough, searching 'Queen and mass graves' doesn't bring up a great deal. And believe it or not, despite living in England, the Queen does not invite me to tea every Sunday. Nor would that be a suitable topic of conversation, I imagine. 

Quote

For one many people in the US ancestors fled the Monarchy because it was a tyranny. I don't blame the orange man for not showing her respect.

Ah, I forgot the Queen is, in fact, over 400 years old. 

Quote

Just because she inherited tons of money and land because of her bloodline does not make her any better then any other human

Perhaps the great deal of work she has done for people all around the world since being born might count for something. 

Quote

and not to mention the crimes on humanity that her and her royal gang are a part of. Why respect serial killers and slave traders?

Again, a claim. 

Evidence..? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Well Tuche!

Oh, and it's touché. 

...

(it's French)

... 

(France is a country in Europe) 

... 

(the big squarish one by the sea) 

... 

(not Spain)

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

I pretty much detest everything the man sygnifies, but I can appreciate this.

F* that old blue blood 'I think Im better than everyone else' hag.

Do you actually know anything ab3the Queen as a person? 

Beyond, she's a queen, therefore I hate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Setton said:

I thought you might like the opportunity to back up your claims yourself. 

Funnily enough, searching 'Queen and mass graves' doesn't bring up a great deal. And believe it or not, despite living in England, the Queen does not invite me to tea every Sunday. Nor would that be a suitable topic of conversation, I imagine. 

Ah, I forgot the Queen is, in fact, over 400 years old. 

Perhaps the great deal of work she has done for people all around the world since being born might count for something. 

Again, a claim. 

Evidence..? 

Guess you can't ask Princess Diana about the Queen can you? Who has the Queen helped around the world? I think just looking at her eyes is evidence enough on how evil she is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Setton said:

Oh, and it's touché. 

...

(it's French)

... 

(France is a country in Europe) 

... 

(the big squarish one by the sea) 

... 

(not Spain)

OK grammar police.:lol:

 I went to an American school forgive me.:lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Guess you can't ask Princess Diana about the Queen can you?

No, but I can ask the people I know who have met the Queen, Charles and Diana. 

I can therefore say, with rather more confidence than you, that Diana was a spoiled, arrogant, nasty woman who put on a good act for the public. 

By contrast, both the Queen and Charles are empathetic, caring and genuinely interested in the people who work for them and for their safety.

You can't blame them for some idiot's careless driving, no matter how much you want to see a conspiracy. 

Quote

Who has the Queen helped around the world?

For starters, she's helped raise over 1.4bn for charity. Can you say the same? 

I do enjoy the fact that you expect me to research your tinfoil hat claims but can't research simple facts yourself. 

Quote

I think just looking at her eyes is evidence enough on how evil she is.

Because, as we all know, people's appearance is an excellent indicator of morality. It's only been discounted as science for around 200 years. 

I'm sure you'll catch up. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

OK grammar police.:lol:

 I went to an American school forgive me.:lol:

That's spelling. 

Not grammar. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Setton said:

No, but I can ask the people I know who have met the Queen, Charles and Diana. 

I can therefore say, with rather more confidence than you, that Diana was a spoiled, arrogant, nasty woman who put on a good act for the public. 

By contrast, both the Queen and Charles are empathetic, caring and genuinely interested in the people who work for them and for their safety.

You can't blame them for some idiot's careless driving, no matter how much you want to see a conspiracy. 

For starters, she's helped raise over 1.4bn for charity. Can you say the same? 

I do enjoy the fact that you expect me to research your tinfoil hat claims but can't research simple facts yourself. 

Because, as we all know, people's appearance is an excellent indicator of morality. It's only been discounted as science for around 200 years. 

I'm sure you'll catch up. 

So it is easy to see you are a Queen sympathizer. You know when somebody is abused enough they start to love their abuser I am sure you were buddies with Jeffrey Epstein also.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Setton said:

That's spelling. 

Not grammar. 

Thanks for reminding me why I never want to go to England.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Setton said:

That's spelling. 

Not grammar. 

Double post.

Edited by Truthseeker007
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/13/2018 at 5:34 PM, Kismit said:

The royals are not allowed to get involved in politics. They are kept out of it and they keep out of it. I should hope that Donald Trump showed courtesy and respect on that fact alone.

It would be pointless to be deliberately Disrespectful, and he would have been thoroughly informed of protocol in this case, so I am going to choose to believe he forgot, and was not thinking. But I cannot help but wonder if he would of done the same thing if England had a King.

I agree, I think because she is a woman, he thinks he can walk all over her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

I pretty much detest everything the man sygnifies, but I can appreciate this.

F* that old blue blood 'I think Im better than everyone else' hag.

Finally somebody with some sense.:tu: I don't even understand how people like the royals. It makes no sense to me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

So it is easy to see you are a Queen sympathizer. 

Just informed enough to actually know more about her than what some guy in a tinfoil hat raves from his shed. 

24 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Thanks for reminding me why I never want to go to England.

... 

You're scared you might learn your own language..? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Finally somebody with some sense.:tu: I don't even understand how people like the royals. It makes no sense to me.

It's because we know more about them than you. 

ETA: nevermind. Just realised I'm arguing with someone who thinks he can make clouds disappear with his mind (rather than, you know, wind) and the government is secretly researching telekinesis :lol:

I'm upgrading you from tinfoil hat. You're gonna need this:

 

IDShot_540x540.jpg

Edited by Setton
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Her Majesty has courted controversy today after critics suggested her choice of hats was a calculated comment on the visiting US president.

 

 

Queen-Trump-hat-small.jpg

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Setton said:

It's because we know more about them than you. 

Actually from what I have seen you don't know very much besides about grammar and spelling. I guess you have to have something going for you.:lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Setton said:

Just informed enough to actually know more about her than what some guy in a tinfoil hat raves from his shed. 

... 

You're scared you might learn your own language..? 

I find it funny you don't even know what goes on right under your nose.

American English and British English are a bit different. Go smoke a fag!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/13/2018 at 6:20 PM, ChaosRose said:

It probably wouldn't be news if it wasn't for the history he has of shoving people out of the way so he can be in front for the photo op. 

I was really hoping he didn't manhandle her, but I wasn't entirely certain that it was out of the question. 

You're the exact reason that Trump is going to win again lol. Watching people like you get butthurt because of your blind hate for the man is actually funny. The "tolerant" left would have a problem with him if he cured cancer tomorrow lol.

Aside from that, whether intentional or not, in glad it happened. The Royal family is no better than any other human being.

Edited by TomasaurusREKT
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Setton said:

It's because we know more about them than you. 

ETA: nevermind. Just realised I'm arguing with someone who thinks he can make clouds disappear with his mind (rather than, you know, wind) and the government is secretly researching telekinesis :lol:

I'm upgrading you from tinfoil hat. You're gonna need this:

 

IDShot_540x540.jpg

Make fun of me all you want if it makes you feel better. I don't expect much more from a child. Keep believing the shadows on the wall is the true reality.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

I pretty much detest everything the man sygnifies, but I can appreciate this.

F* that old blue blood 'I think Im better than everyone else' hag.

You praise the virtues of a medieval warlord who married a 6  yearold, what has Trump or the Queen done that comes anywhere near Mohammeds atrocities?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TomasaurusREKT said:

You're the exact reason that Trump is going to win again lol. Watching people like you get butthurt because of your blind hate for the man is actually funny. The "tolerant" left would have a problem with him if he cured cancer tomorrow lol.

Aside from that, whether intentional or not, in glad it happened. The Royal family is no better than any other human being.

I wonder if the Royal family is even human.:lol:

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.