Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FREE 1 Card Tarot Reading

Miss Meeseeks

:st Greetings :st,

Since I'm not going to church today and I need further practice as a tarot reader I'm going to give a yes no 1 card tarot reading in exchange for feedback. So how this works is that below you'll comment your yes no question for example "Am I going to get a promotion?" Then along with your question pls let me know on how you'd like the reading to be published either in the comments or through DMs. Once your reading is done pls provide feedback in much details as u can as this will help me as a tarot reader. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Browng0at said:

Since I'm not going to church today and I need further practice as a tarot reader I'm going to give a yes no 1 card tarot reading in exchange for feedback. So how this works is that below you'll comment your yes no question for example "Am I going to get a promotion?" Then along with your question pls let me know on how you'd like the reading to be published either in the comments or through DMs. Once your reading is done pls provide feedback in much details as u can as this will help me as a tarot reader. 

I'll bite

Will it rain today where I am?

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Browng0at said:

Okay, yes or no - I should trust what the astrologist told me.

• Like 1

Am I going to move soon from my address?,comments thanks

• Like 1

Howdy, ill take a shot. 

Am I going to get that raise? Comments is fine, thank you! 

• Like 1

@openozy

Knight of Wands - Yes, the sign of the explorer it also shows travel, adventure and change of residence. Good luck with the move :tsu:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Browng0at said:

@danydandan 

10 of Pentacles - Yes, it will rain at Kildare Ireland (man that location was a mouthful :whistle:)

Did not realise that a location is stated in my profile. I will have to change that.

However I'm not at that location today. In 12hr and 27m I'll let you know if it rains here today.

• Sad 1

Just now, danydandan said:

Did not realise that a location is stated in my profile. I will have to change that.

However I'm not at that location today. In 12hr and 27m I'll let you know if it rains here today.

Bummer....I thought u did live there

4 minutes ago, Browng0at said:

Bummer....I thought u did live there

Born and raised but I reside elsewhere.

• Like 1

Just now, Timothy said:

@Browng0at, you can’t charge for readings here, so no need to put ‘FREE’ in the post title. :tu:

I only put the free there because in my other post I had exchange for a reading in return. 

4 minutes ago, Browng0at said:

I only put the free there because in my other post I had exchange for a reading in return. 

Will the fish get fed in the next 24 hours?

Public comment is fine.

10 minutes ago, Browng0at said:

@Timothy

I think we both know the answer to that one :tu: if not, then ur going to have fish fingers for dinner :w00t: . Enjoy.

Aww, why don’t I get a reading?

• Haha 1

Hi  Browng0at,

Can i sit too. It's about my job. I completed the final round of interview in company "S" on 10th july. They informed that they will get back to me with the feedback later. I am waiting for their revert. My question is "Will they call or mail me with the feedback within july 31st?"

I don't want to ask if i will get this job, because already a reader gave me that answer and turns out i will not  :(. Even if i am rejected, hope they will inform me the result, so that i can move on with my job search. Thank you so much for the offer :).

• Like 1

Will my daughter ever make contact with me? Public comments are fine. 

• Sad 1

@preacherman76

8 of Cups - No, I'm afraid for some reason she has decided to walk away. (There was two other cards that jumped out and they aren't good cards either, either way I'm sorry that you are going through this time. All the best)

Edited by Browng0at

20 minutes ago, Browng0at said:

@prs1

10 of Pentacles - Yes, you'll receive feedback through email. Wish you the best. 

Thank you so much for the reading Browng0at. A feedback from them would be more than enough for me to make a decision to move forward in my job search. I will come and update you once i receive a mail from them. Thank you for your valuable time. Much appreciated :).

• Thanks 1

Also just a reminder to new comers I'm not going to be available today from 10-12pm (Australian time zone (Adelaide)) as I'm working. Sorry for the inconvenience..