Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Spiritf

Telekineses

87 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Spiritf

Hi, I found this forum because I am in need of advice.

I started practising on telekinesis yesterday .I figured since over the years i haven't been able to wear a watch as it will stop, and I have found that. I have been able to start pc ,phone ,ac, that is not working or male-functioned. I would give it a go on a broken clock. Well after some frustration i calmed myself and within a few mins the second hand began moving and kept going for a while. My problem is how do you switch it off after?  Immediately after moving the watch second hand, I wanted to send the video that I had been recording on my phone to a friend, my phone froze momentarily, then I went to iron some jeans and the iron blew up flash of light, tripped the mains . The sockets downstairs were still working......until i went to the fuse box and touched the trip switch ...everything went off !!! It lasted 15 mind and all came back on...so to avoid this in the future , can someone please tell me how to shut it off after because I want to keep practising. Thanks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seanjo

Uri?...is that you?

There is no real evidence for telekineses; if you can produce these effects on demand then go to a Uni or credible scientific establishment and get them to test you. I doubt you can though.

 

Also, spell checker is your friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seanjo

Dammit, now every b***** is going to point out my spelling mistakes!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spiritf

I won't hold a grudge against your spelling, I am not here to prove what I can and can't do i don't need it confirmed or denied, i am looking for help , was hoping someone knows a bit about the subject to give me advice. And I am definitely not interested in going to a scientific establishment. Thanks for reading.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spiritf

By the way...what did i spell wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seanjo
Posted (edited)

"male-functioned" Malfunctioned...Ignore me, I'm a bit snippy because I'm English and the World cup final is on today.

Edited by seanjo
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spiritf

I am also English . Ah i see the mistake. Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
Posted (edited)

You do realise that old watches and clocks are oft-used by scammers (geller-cough) simply because they:
- are often put aside/discarded when they are simply losing time (not broken)
- a bit of bumping or warming in your hands can easily be enough to re-start them.

Well, you do now.

As for irons tripping circuit breakers or sparking, they are high current devices, so this is hardly unusual.  Added - I trust you got it checked, as it could be dangerous - may we see the electrician's report on the fault?

 

Why don't you *design* an experiment, and then bring your design here so we can tell you whether it is valid (and if not why not), and also suggest some simple controls you could include.  Do you really think you will be the first ever?

Edited by ChrLzs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truthseeker007
2 hours ago, seanjo said:

"male-functioned" Malfunctioned...Ignore me, I'm a bit snippy because I'm English and the World cup final is on today.

Soccer is boring.:lol: Watch a real sport like NFL football.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truthseeker007
3 hours ago, Spiritf said:

Hi, I found this forum because I am in need of advice.

I started practising on telekinesis yesterday .I figured since over the years i haven't been able to wear a watch as it will stop, and I have found that. I have been able to start pc ,phone ,ac, that is not working or male-functioned. I would give it a go on a broken clock. Well after some frustration i calmed myself and within a few mins the second hand began moving and kept going for a while. My problem is how do you switch it off after?  Immediately after moving the watch second hand, I wanted to send the video that I had been recording on my phone to a friend, my phone froze momentarily, then I went to iron some jeans and the iron blew up flash of light, tripped the mains . The sockets downstairs were still working......until i went to the fuse box and touched the trip switch ...everything went off !!! It lasted 15 mind and all came back on...so to avoid this in the future , can someone please tell me how to shut it off after because I want to keep practising. Thanks.

Not sure if this will help:

In the biological method the Telekinetic Effect is produced through the employment of a natural capability of the brain, or more precisely - the part of the brain called a “pineal gland”. There are numerous versions of this effect produced biologically by the human brain (e.g. telekinetic healing, bending spoons), many of these are discussed in monograph [1/3]. One of the most spectacular examples of such biologically released human telekinesis is called “psychokinesis” (PK). Other popularly known examples include levitation and radiesthesia (i.e. the telekinetic bending of divining rods).

 

A form which depends on a psychokinetic release of a huge quantities of heat at the moment of experiencing a shock, is the so-called “spontaneous human combustion”. Theoretically speaking, most probably also some animals are capable of the formation of telekinesis to enhance their vital biological functions.


In the technical method the Telekinetic Effect is produced through the acceleration or deceleration of magnetic field force lines, and its action includes all objects contained in the area so activated. Thus, whenever any material object is placed within a space in which a magnetic field prevails, and then force lines of this field are subjected to a vector of acceleration, the object tries to move in the same direction as the direction of the vector which represents the acceleration of magnetic field force lines.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/pyramid_thoughts/pyramidthoughts04b.htm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seanjo
8 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Soccer is boring.:lol: Watch a real sport like NFL football.

I did, I went to a Dolphins game many years back, the best thing about it was the hot dogs and beer...and they were ****e!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truthseeker007
3 minutes ago, seanjo said:

I did, I went to a Dolphins game many years back, the best thing about it was the hot dogs and beer...and they were ****e!

I have tried watching Soccer but I just fall asleep. I guess you have to grow up with it. Watching a ball just go back and forth makes me sleepy.:lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seanjo
10 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I have tried watching Soccer but I just fall asleep. I guess you have to grow up with it. Watching a ball just go back and forth makes me sleepy.:lol:

I'm kinda confused at what happens with the 'ball' in American Football?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spiritf

ChrLzs thanks for your reply. 

I didn't know that about watches thanks.

I never said it was unusual for an iron to blow i am explaining what happened.electricians report really?

It did amuse me that you suggested i "design" an experiment, so you can see if it's valid..that is soo funny .

I could show you the video but why? Like i mentioned before I don't need anyone's valid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spiritf

Damn that sent before it was ready.

validation. I was looking for someone who knows the subject who could advise. But I will keep looking i thought this was that kind of forum .my mistake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spiritf

Thanks Truthseeker, was interesting, but didn't tell me how to switch it off directly after. It seemed to die down after about half hour or so but I want to be able to shut it off straight away.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spiritf

ChrLzs,

Curiosity interested.

What simple controls do you suggest?

First ever what? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

We produce a low level bio-electromagnetic field that isn't strong enough to affect anything. A cheap fridge magnet is stronger than our own and the earth magnetic field dwarves our immensely. This is the problem with telekinesis. Nature itself doesn't allow it. Plus "If" we were able to project some kind of emf from ourselves it would be weaker the further out it went. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

Okay there is something that I do want to make clear. Telekinesis is "possible" if you've built up a static charge. Which is kinda fun.....so yeah. There you go. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seanjo
18 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Okay there is something that I do want to make clear. Telekinesis is "possible" if you've built up a static charge. Which is kinda fun.....so yeah. There you go. 

True, but it isn't really thought control, it's electrons moving to earth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
1 minute ago, seanjo said:

True, but it isn't really thought control, it's electrons moving to earth.

Yep, but it is fun when you've got young kids and a few balloons.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seanjo
Just now, XenoFish said:

Yep, but it is fun when you've got young kids and a few balloons.

Not so much when you open a frikkin car door in Summer!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose

There might actually be something to psychokinesis, but it would be extremely difficult to test.

It seems to be such a random and uncontrolled thing as to be completely useless, and maybe even a symptom of problems that need fixing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seanjo
1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

There might actually be something to psychokinesis, but it would be extremely difficult to test.

It seems to be such a random and uncontrolled thing as to be completely useless, and maybe even a symptom of problems that need fixing. 

There isn't anything to any of it, the Human body doesn't produce enough electrical energy to move anything substantial. Physics...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
3 minutes ago, seanjo said:

There isn't anything to any of it, the Human body doesn't produce enough electrical energy to move anything substantial. Physics...

Reasons I think this are personal experience. There's no proof and proof is probably not going to be forthcoming because it's just such an unpredictable thing. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.