Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telekineses

Spiritf

Hi, I found this forum because I am in need of advice.

I started practising on telekinesis yesterday .I figured since over the years i haven't been able to wear a watch as it will stop, and I have found that. I have been able to start pc ,phone ,ac, that is not working or male-functioned. I would give it a go on a broken clock. Well after some frustration i calmed myself and within a few mins the second hand began moving and kept going for a while. My problem is how do you switch it off after?  Immediately after moving the watch second hand, I wanted to send the video that I had been recording on my phone to a friend, my phone froze momentarily, then I went to iron some jeans and the iron blew up flash of light, tripped the mains . The sockets downstairs were still working......until i went to the fuse box and touched the trip switch ...everything went off !!! It lasted 15 mind and all came back on...so to avoid this in the future , can someone please tell me how to shut it off after because I want to keep practising. Thanks.

• Like 1

I won't hold a grudge against your spelling, I am not here to prove what I can and can't do i don't need it confirmed or denied, i am looking for help , was hoping someone knows a bit about the subject to give me advice. And I am definitely not interested in going to a scientific establishment. Thanks for reading.

• Like 1

I am also English . Ah i see the mistake. Thanks 

You do realise that old watches and clocks are oft-used by scammers (geller-cough) simply because they:
- are often put aside/discarded when they are simply losing time (not broken)
- a bit of bumping or warming in your hands can easily be enough to re-start them.

Well, you do now.

As for irons tripping circuit breakers or sparking, they are high current devices, so this is hardly unusual.  Added - I trust you got it checked, as it could be dangerous - may we see the electrician's report on the fault?

Why don't you *design* an experiment, and then bring your design here so we can tell you whether it is valid (and if not why not), and also suggest some simple controls you could include.  Do you really think you will be the first ever?

Edited by ChrLzs

2 hours ago, seanjo said:

"male-functioned" Malfunctioned...Ignore me, I'm a bit snippy because I'm English and the World cup final is on today.

Soccer is boring.:lol: Watch a real sport like NFL football.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Spiritf said:

Hi, I found this forum because I am in need of advice.

I started practising on telekinesis yesterday .I figured since over the years i haven't been able to wear a watch as it will stop, and I have found that. I have been able to start pc ,phone ,ac, that is not working or male-functioned. I would give it a go on a broken clock. Well after some frustration i calmed myself and within a few mins the second hand began moving and kept going for a while. My problem is how do you switch it off after?  Immediately after moving the watch second hand, I wanted to send the video that I had been recording on my phone to a friend, my phone froze momentarily, then I went to iron some jeans and the iron blew up flash of light, tripped the mains . The sockets downstairs were still working......until i went to the fuse box and touched the trip switch ...everything went off !!! It lasted 15 mind and all came back on...so to avoid this in the future , can someone please tell me how to shut it off after because I want to keep practising. Thanks.

Not sure if this will help:

In the biological method the Telekinetic Effect is produced through the employment of a natural capability of the brain, or more precisely - the part of the brain called a “pineal gland”. There are numerous versions of this effect produced biologically by the human brain (e.g. telekinetic healing, bending spoons), many of these are discussed in monograph [1/3]. One of the most spectacular examples of such biologically released human telekinesis is called “psychokinesis” (PK). Other popularly known examples include levitation and radiesthesia (i.e. the telekinetic bending of divining rods).

A form which depends on a psychokinetic release of a huge quantities of heat at the moment of experiencing a shock, is the so-called “spontaneous human combustion”. Theoretically speaking, most probably also some animals are capable of the formation of telekinesis to enhance their vital biological functions.

In the technical method the Telekinetic Effect is produced through the acceleration or deceleration of magnetic field force lines, and its action includes all objects contained in the area so activated. Thus, whenever any material object is placed within a space in which a magnetic field prevails, and then force lines of this field are subjected to a vector of acceleration, the object tries to move in the same direction as the direction of the vector which represents the acceleration of magnetic field force lines.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/pyramid_thoughts/pyramidthoughts04b.htm

3 minutes ago, seanjo said:

I did, I went to a Dolphins game many years back, the best thing about it was the hot dogs and beer...and they were ****e!

I have tried watching Soccer but I just fall asleep. I guess you have to grow up with it. Watching a ball just go back and forth makes me sleepy.:lol:

ChrLzs thanks for your reply. 

I didn't know that about watches thanks.

I never said it was unusual for an iron to blow i am explaining what happened.electricians report really?

It did amuse me that you suggested i "design" an experiment, so you can see if it's valid..that is soo funny .

I could show you the video but why? Like i mentioned before I don't need anyone's valid

Damn that sent before it was ready.

validation. I was looking for someone who knows the subject who could advise. But I will keep looking i thought this was that kind of forum .my mistake.

Thanks Truthseeker, was interesting, but didn't tell me how to switch it off directly after. It seemed to die down after about half hour or so but I want to be able to shut it off straight away.

• Like 1

ChrLzs,

Curiosity interested.

What simple controls do you suggest?

First ever what? 

We produce a low level bio-electromagnetic field that isn't strong enough to affect anything. A cheap fridge magnet is stronger than our own and the earth magnetic field dwarves our immensely. This is the problem with telekinesis. Nature itself doesn't allow it. Plus "If" we were able to project some kind of emf from ourselves it would be weaker the further out it went. 

Okay there is something that I do want to make clear. Telekinesis is "possible" if you've built up a static charge. Which is kinda fun.....so yeah. There you go. 

1 minute ago, seanjo said:

True, but it isn't really thought control, it's electrons moving to earth.

Yep, but it is fun when you've got young kids and a few balloons.

There might actually be something to psychokinesis, but it would be extremely difficult to test.

It seems to be such a random and uncontrolled thing as to be completely useless, and maybe even a symptom of problems that need fixing. 

3 minutes ago, seanjo said:

There isn't anything to any of it, the Human body doesn't produce enough electrical energy to move anything substantial. Physics...

Reasons I think this are personal experience. There's no proof and proof is probably not going to be forthcoming because it's just such an unpredictable thing. 

14 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

There might actually be something to psychokinesis, but it would be extremely difficult to test.

It seems to be such a random and uncontrolled thing as to be completely useless, and maybe even a symptom of problems that need fixing. 

Consider this. If at first PK is randomly occurring, then trainable. Wouldn't it be as simple as moving one's arm? Let's say that someone is in fact telekinetic, they can influence and move small objects. They do this once a day till it's easy, then twice per day, etc. Till they can roll a marble back and forth 100X with minimum mental effort. Their actions have then become subconscious, the neural pathways strengthened and the act itself becomes second nature. If such a thing were true or even possible, there would be successful methods of training it. But there isn't. 

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Consider this. If at first PK is randomly occurring, then trainable. Wouldn't it be as simple as moving one's arm? Let's say that someone is in fact telekinetic, they can influence and move small objects. They do this once a day till it's easy, then twice per day, etc. Till they can roll a marble back and forth 100X with minimum mental effort. Their actions have then become subconscious, the neural pathways strengthened and the act itself becomes second nature. If such a thing were true or even possible, there would be successful methods of training it. But there isn't. 

Why do we automatically think it's trainable?

I think it's like a pressure valve. 

People under extreme stress can sometimes exhibit random woo, and this is just one of the many types of woo. 

It's not predictable, and it's not controllable, and it indicates there's something wrong. 

ChrLzs,

Curiosity interested.

What simple controls do you suggest?

First ever what? 

12 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

People under extreme stress can sometimes exhibit random woo, and this is just one of the many types of woo. 

It's not predictable, and it's not controllable, and it indicates there's something wrong. 

Even if it's some kind of psychological pressure valve effect, it's a mental causal effect. Meaning that if it can be done, it can be done repeatedly. The real problem with some reality warping ability such a telekinesis is chaos itself. If people did have some type of ability to influence probability, then every single bad thing that happens, is due to someone's bad thoughts. You get p***ed at someone on the highway and "Hope they wreck" out of anger, if they do then the fault is on you (used in general). There is a lot of problems with PK and The Law of Attraction due to this. I've thought deeply on this subject. People are lazy enough, PK would make it so much worse.

16 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Yeah.. because it never actually happens ! 

3 minutes ago, Spiritf said:

Has anyone here actually tried it?

Yes, it was one of the main components of my magick training. In fact everything I did revolved around the success of it. Because if I could actually influence external objects remotely through thought alone, then I would know that the spells and rituals I worked actually had a causal effect on events. Safe to say I took a more realistic psychological view point than an esoteric woo one.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Spiritf said:

Has anyone here actually tried it?

I didn't actually try to do it, but it has happened around me. 

It has happened around me when there were witnesses, and sometimes at work.

I think it's just something that happens sometimes when people are under an extreme amount of stress.

And it can't be like oh...work is really stressful. No, it's gotta be something like a tragedy happened and your whole family is dead kinda stress. 

Like I said, it's unpredictable, and when it was happening, it was an indication that there was something wrong. 

I banished all the woo and it doesn't happen anymore. 

I'm not gonna argue with anybody about it, because quite honestly, I understand why they don't believe it.

If you haven't experienced it, then you wouldn't expect it to be possible. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 2