Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Being a customer on a computer

trevor borocz johnson

Could your job be something customers could do from a computer? 

26 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Could your job be something customers could do from a computer? 

No. 

Because computers don't make mistakes :D 

• Haha 2

I'll be long dead by the time they make a robot who can use a chainsaw like a katana. 

The biggest careers are manufacturing, engineering, medicine, financial, transportation, then food industry, protective services like securtiy, teaching, then jobs that make up less then 2% like farming, lawyers, and entertainment.

• The title was changed to Being a customer on a computer

Yes and no. I got a few jobs. For one job, parts of my job can be done by the customers using computers, and some parts still requires a human to do it. Another job is all human, computers won't replace it. Another job could potentially be done via robots, but would still require a lot of human oversight. And yet another job is one that could be done almost entirely by robots, but tec isn't really there yet at a consumer level to use it yet.

Some of the jobs I've had in the past could be done a lot with computers, some would require robots, some have been taken over by automated systems, and some still require humans without any sign of that changing any time soon.

On 15/07/2018 at 7:26 PM, Piney said:

I'll be long dead by the time they make a robot who can use a chainsaw like a katana. 

Of course, you could be long dead because   you where trying to use a chainsaw like a katana :D:P 

• Haha 1

Nope, and apparently the same is true for the people who came up with our multi-billion pound IT system.