Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prepare to groan

Stiff

Why did the golfer change his pants? 

because he got a hole in one

• Like 2

How does Moses make his Tea?

hebrew's it 

• Haha 2

Oh good gravy and a couple golly wally\'s THOSE ARE THE BIGGEST GROANERS OF ALL !!!!!! hahahahahhaaa ~  THANKS ~! : D  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(^‿^)۶  x_x ... >_ < ..~( :-|  )  ( -'.'- ) >(  * .* )< WOOOT WOOT !

Edited by MWoo7

• 3 weeks later...

PHEW  //  WHEW !  ,  I've a groaner or two WOOOOOHOO! compliments/complimentary via gratia  // gratis blahtia blah! darniT! Frenchfries what!!!!!!! ever for one of them from the Fallon show and the other one I changed up just a bit and here we go! HOLD ON! . . .  "  Son you need to learn patience and you need to learn it right now!  " --Fallon show 017

extra...
Called my dad to  see if he had a stud finder and he causually said mom's at work
and broke my eardrum yelling BINGO ! 
  Edited by MWoo7

I went in the petrol station to pay for me fuel, but as soon as I walked in the door, between me and the checkout, there was a huge body of water flowing from the ocean into a continental landmass. 

It was a Gulf.

Another time, I went in the petrol station to pay for me fuel, but when I got the checkout, the lady cashier took out a medieval club and beat me to death.

It was a Mace.

Another time, I went in the petrol station to pay for me fuel, but before I could walk in the door, the whole building sprouted these huge crustaceous legs and scuttled away along the beach.

it was a Shell.

Another time, I went in the petrol station to pay for me fuel, and, remembering the incident with the medieval club, I took a huge gauntlet in order to counter her parries. Only this time, she sprayed me in the eyes with a kind of noxious chemical because she though I was a rapist.

It was a Mace.  

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Note:. This sketch contains two swear words from the wound up Private Investigator.

Edited by Mark One
  • Like 1

On 12/02/2019 at 12:13 PM, Mark One said:

Note:. This sketch contains two swear words from the wound up Private Investigator.

That p/o'd PI sounds (and swears) exactly! like Sargon of Akkad of Youtube fame... brilliant

• Like 1

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\   ^ ^ ^ ^ ^   ^ Above * prev. pic, L    /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\   ^ ^ ^ ^ ^    /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\   ^ ^ ^ ^ ^    /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\   ^ ^ ^ ^ ^  

is for LARGE size gloves

aaaaaaaaaaaaand moving on . . . meanwhile we are just back from the market but we forgot the bacon for the beans ! WE_Agra%20426.jpg

Edited by MWoo7

The next time somebody says, "cleanliness is next to godliness", stop them in their tracks and advise them to purchase a more up to date dictionary!!!

• Like 1

That comes from the hoity-toity mob with a suit with the alligator mouth over running their hummingbird ehrm BACKUP or something like that HA!

Heard that tripe a million times by some.

If I attend church I say <snip> stuffy buuuuggers I bet I could come in with my birthday suit and enlighten's kid would think it just fine!

And to round this out with one of my favourites! *pulls out loud speakerHORN!******* """" dirty-- rotten!, stinkin!~ filthy *echo* bleep rdsss! *epic thunderous waves bouncing across the mountains*******  TOODLES !  *skips off down the street*

Edited by MWoo7