Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Stiff

Prepare to groan

81 posts in this topic

Impedancer

Why did the golfer change his pants? 

because he got a hole in one

• Like 2

Impedancer

How does Moses make his Tea?

hebrew's it 

• Haha 2

MWoo7

Oh good gravy and a couple golly wally\'s THOSE ARE THE BIGGEST GROANERS OF ALL !!!!!! hahahahahhaaa ~  THANKS ~! : D  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(^‿^)۶  x_x ... >_ < ..~( :-|  )  ( -'.'- ) >(  * .* )< WOOOT WOOT !

Edited by MWoo7

MWoo7

PHEW  //  WHEW !  ,  I've a groaner or two WOOOOOHOO! compliments/complimentary via gratia  // gratis blahtia blah! darniT! Frenchfries what!!!!!!! ever for one of them from the Fallon show and the other one I changed up just a bit and here we go! HOLD ON! . . .  "  Son you need to learn patience and you need to learn it right now!  " --Fallon show 017

extra...
Called my dad to  see if he had a stud finder and he causually said mom's at work
and broke my eardrum yelling BINGO ! 
  Edited by MWoo7

Carlos Allende

I went in the petrol station to pay for me fuel, but as soon as I walked in the door, between me and the checkout, there was a huge body of water flowing from the ocean into a continental landmass. 

It was a Gulf.

Another time, I went in the petrol station to pay for me fuel, but when I got the checkout, the lady cashier took out a medieval club and beat me to death.

It was a Mace.

Another time, I went in the petrol station to pay for me fuel, but before I could walk in the door, the whole building sprouted these huge crustaceous legs and scuttled away along the beach.

it was a Shell.

Another time, I went in the petrol station to pay for me fuel, and, remembering the incident with the medieval club, I took a huge gauntlet in order to counter her parries. Only this time, she sprayed me in the eyes with a kind of noxious chemical because she though I was a rapist.

It was a Mace.  

MWoo7

uhh and ARG! are you sure those are groaner status?!?!?! HA! /sarc my trace of humour for the week.