Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump - Putin Press Conference

ExpandMyMind

6 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

So we have gone from speaking for all of Scotland to the rest of the world now?

Trump has been widely regarded as a joke since he was elected. You actually don't know how much of a laughing stock your country has become? Really, you're unaware of how you're viewed?

This meeting just amplified that substantially. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Everyone, literally everyone that I know in the real life thinks that Trump is ridiculous, dangerous and no one understands how is it possible that a country of US size still has that person instead of a real president.  

Just because you guys lost, your sense of reality is shot all to hell.  Right now, you guys just need a big group hug.  :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, RavenHawk said:

Just because you guys lost, your sense of reality is shot all to hell.  Right now, you guys just need a big group hug.  :D

It's truly funny that you mention sense of reality.

Trump just publicly, in front of the whole world, bowed to Putin. After attacking US allies in NATO summit. 

I don't know how much longer you can keep denying this and frankly, I do not care. All I care is that the obvious Russian asset is - finally - stopped from destroying US, EU and probably the rest of the world too.  

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

So we have gone from speaking for all of Scotland to the rest of the world now?

Man i wished Trump would pull us and our almost 50% funding out of NATO...

Not just talk about it,but actually do it and let them defend themselves.

Let the "squawking" be justified :sleepy:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Trump has been widely regarded as a joke since he was elected. You actually don't know how much of a laughing stock your country has become? Really, you're unaware of how you're viewed?

LOL, no, please tell me in your normal condescending manner :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, bee said:

No world leader has been so demonized by the West over the past decade as President Vladimir Putin of Russia has.

Should probably stop illegally invading neighbouring countries then. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I don't know how much longer you can keep denying this and frankly, I do not care.

Cool, that's a good thing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

LOL, no, please tell me in your normal condescending manner :lol:

You should switch over from Fox News every now and then.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Trump just publicly, in front of the whole world, bowed to Putin. After attacking US allies in NATO summit. 

Trump meets queen, doesn't bow:

Trump supporters: he was right, the president should never bow, bowing shows inferiority, the royal family is evil for expecting it (they don't) etc. 

Trump bows to Putin:

Trump supporters: what a noble and dignified gesture, he truly knows how to approach diplomacy. 

It would be funny if it wasn't such a scathing indictment of American education. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Education certainly is lacking when two people on UM say something and it turns into "Trump supporters".

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

If someone were to tell me they sexually assault women, they'd wake up with a crowd round them. That was way over the line of "locker room" talk.

That is so much sanctimonious BS.  So that’s the damning stuff that proves collusion?  That’s delusion.

This entire paragraph is so completely devoid of reality that I have to wonder if you are legitimately delusional. Literally not a single thing you said here is even remotely true. 

You haven’t proved any evidence of collusion, therefore you have been debunked.  That is true.  Putin really doesn’t care about our elections.  He relies on his spies to keep informed.  That’s true.  That we are not a Democracy is true.  The part about Putin saving our “Democracy” is pure speculation but used to show that there is yet another way to look at things that are just as likely as collusion.

Are you saying that if the US does something to any other country in the world, then it's okay for countries to do it to them? That seems to be the latest idiotic defence with this situation.

Basically, but not because that the US does it to others then it is ok for others to do it to us.  This is just the way nations interact with each other.  It is the world of intrigue.  This is not a defense, it is fact.

Rosenstein stated, after his initial statement, that the fact that they were not alleging that the election was effected was because it was 'not our job' to investigate the effects. He didn't say it had no effect. He said, specifically, that they did not investigate that.

He didn’t have to investigate the scope of the effects to know that it did or didn’t effect the election.

I didn't say your Democracy was destroyed. I said it was attacked. As did anyone with half a brain.

Well, if it wasn’t destroyed, then no harm-no foul.  Isn’t that the saying in soccer?  Are you even aware of the level of cyber attacks that go on against this nation on a daily basis?  The top offenders in the past few years have been China, Ukrainian mafia, & ISIS, and a hand full of other smaller players, none of them Russia.

Gowdy: "Russia attacked this country in 2016"

No doubt Russia attacked this country cyberly in 2016 as every year prior and since.  Did Russia hack the election?  Like I said before, Russia was attacking an unsecured server in someone’s bathroom and that lead to other servers.  Russia’s MO is to collect information on high value targets, like Hilary.  This is for decision making in the future, not effecting national elections.  It doesn’t matter who wins, Russia will surveil the President, whoever it is, just as we surveil Putin.  Something happened and it was discovered.

Gowdy. Even Gowdy can admit the clear and obvious truth of the matter.

Just as long as you think he supports your beliefs.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, toast said:

All the mess can be explained very easily: he is insane, simply just that.

If he was any stupider, he'd be buying natural gas from them, too.:rolleyes:

• Haha 3

Hmmm...I guess we now know why the MSM and all of their presstitutes are falling over themselves demonizing Putin:

Putin Claims U.S. Intelligence Agents Funneled $400 Million To Clinton Campaign

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-16/putin-claims-us-intelligence-agents-funneled-400-million-clinton-campaign

Haha...John Brennan's head is exploding.  The Clinton Foundation was, among other nasty things, a massive, global money laundering operation.

And you know what they say; it'll all come out in the wash!

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, and then said:

As I said before, the anti-Trumpers wouldn't have been happy, even if he'd slapped the little guy on his head and called his Babuschka bad names.  Putin is a thug.  He was a thug when Clinton and Kerry fawned over him also.  He was a thug who's government attempted to sow dissension prior to the 2016 election WHEN OBAMA WAS IN CHARGE.  So I don't lose sleep over Trump attempting to manage some serious potential consequences that could arise in, say, Syria, right now.  Most are unaware just how potentially bad that situation is just now.  Mindless jackals...

I don't disagree with your assessment. However, he helped the Resistance coup so much with his ill considered quips that it was as if he worked for them. He gave raw meat to the Democrats and the MSM who salivate at the thought that this might force him out of the White House. If they get their wish, it will be fun to watch them lament a Pence presidency.

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Too bad we don't have Hillary who was ready to go to war over it, huh?

They weren't this concerned with Russians during the Cold War. The new Joe McCarthy is a Resistance progressive. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Setton said:

Should probably stop illegally invading neighbouring countries then. 

And murdering anyone who opposes him

Fox News Hosts Bash Trump’s ‘Disgusting’ Putin Presser

Several prominent Fox News hosts could not believe what they saw Monday in President Trump’s overtly deferential presser with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

The joint conference in Helsinki took a turn for the shocking when, after being asked by Reuters whether he held Russia responsible for meddling in the 2016 election, Trump said he holds “both sides responsible.” The president also directly contradicted his own intelligence officials, saying he believes Putin when he says Russia did not intervene in the election.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Hmmm...I guess we now know why the MSM and all of their presstitutes are falling over themselves demonizing Putin:

Putin Claims U.S. Intelligence Agents Funneled $400 Million To Clinton Campaign

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-16/putin-claims-us-intelligence-agents-funneled-400-million-clinton-campaign

Haha...John Brennan's head is exploding.  The Clinton Foundation was, among other nasty things, a massive, global money laundering operation.

And you know what they say; it'll all come out in the wash!

Shocker Putin and Trump use the same playbook , deny and deflect and when all else fails HILLARY! HILLARY HILLARY  :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Putin and Trump use the same playbook

And the title of that "playbook"?

Reveal the Ugly Truth and Let the Criminals Hang

at a bookstore near you...

• Like 2

It's disgraceful.

It was supposed to be America first. 

I don't think it's turning out that way.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Shocker Putin and Trump use the same playbook , deny and deflect and when all else fails HILLARY! HILLARY HILLARY  :rolleyes:

SSDD.

Did we expect anything less?

• Like 1

Just now, hacktorp said:

And the title of that "playbook"?

Reveal the Ugly Truth and Let the Criminals Hang

at a bookstore near you...

:lol:

Trump Just Fell for ‘a Classic KGB Trick’

Putin said that nothing had been proven, and, citing a 1999 treaty with the United States, offered under its terms to have his own people question 12 members of Russian military intelligence (GRU)  named in the most recent, remarkably detailed charges filed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team. Putin said he would let Mueller’s people watch the questioning, as if this were a huge concession, but only if Putin’s people could interrogate American intelligence operatives in the United States.

Specifically, Putin said he wanted his people to interrogate suspected U.S. intelligence operatives who supposedly helped financier Bill Browder mount a global campaign against Putin and his cronies for their corruption and human rights abuses. The result has been a collection of very specific and painful sanctions under a series of so-called Magnitsky acts in the U.S. and around the world that have targeted Putin’s close associates.

In fact, an offer of “cooperation” investigating crimes that the Kremlin allegedly ordered, including a quid pro quo allowing Russian agents to pursue their own targets, is a standard Putin ploy. When the British identified specific agents in the London murder of the Russian defector Alexander Litvenenko in 2006, poisoned with the rare isotope polonium 210, the Scotland Yard detective sent to Moscow under such a “cooperative” arrangement found himself thwarted and threatened, as The Daily Beast’s Nico Hines reported earlier this year.

Trump’s aides probably were aware of this history. But Trump endorsed Putin’s ostensible offer of cooperation in the investigation of … Putin’s own intelligence service’s attacks on American democratic processes. Trump called that “an interesting idea.”

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

If he was any stupider, he'd be buying natural gas from them, too.:rolleyes:

Well, he can buy asbestos with his picture on it from them.

32 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

And murdering anyone who opposes him

Yeah, if he quit those two things, it would really help his image.

Oh...and stay out of elections. Even his own. 

44 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Damn is this the 2nd or 3rd thread you've put this in...

Why ZZ was just told right above ya to quite watching so much Faux news...what the hell is going on here :huh:

Did both my eardrums bust at the same time throwing my equalibrium off...am i really here...hello!...:lol:

• Haha 2