Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump - Putin Press Conference

ExpandMyMind

36 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

It's disgraceful.

It was supposed to be America first. 

I don't think it's turning out that way.

I think Trump is putting America first but he's putting himself first-er. Trump cares about his legacy more than his predecessors did theirs  because he's an ego-maniac. He wants to be remembered for great things like lowest black unemployment and de-escalating NK, if not resolving that situation completely. I'm sure if Trump thought he could bring peace to the middle East, he would be doing that too.

Having a self obsessed guy in office is not usually a good thing. But if that self obsessed guy wins by getting his country to win, it might not be so bad. I stopped paying attention to headlines a little while ago and now I just check in from time to time. I'm curious to see what Trump where Trump takes America next. There's a hint of experience/strategy to everything he does but it leaves a lot of room for poor Tweets 

2 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I don't disagree with your assessment. However, he helped the Resistance coup so much with his ill considered quips that it was as if he worked for them. He gave raw meat to the Democrats and the MSM who salivate at the thought that this might force him out of the White House. If they get their wish, it will be fun to watch them lament a Pence presidency.

He isn't going anywhere until at least 2020.  He did seem off his game today but he didn't say anything that wasn't true.  The man was trying to be diplomatic in public.  I think that no matter what he said to Putin, they'd have been fully against him.  I think he realizes this now and is going to just do what he wants and ignore them to the extent he can.  The media in this country are the real 5th column.  They need to be openly resisted by all means possible.  They are tearing this country apart.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

It's truly funny that you mention sense of reality.

Trump just publicly, in front of the whole world, bowed to Putin. After attacking US allies in NATO summit. 

I don't know how much longer you can keep denying this and frankly, I do not care. All I care is that the obvious Russian asset is - finally - stopped from destroying US, EU and probably the rest of the world too.  

The sense we get here in America, is that Europe is playing the United States and Russia against one-another, while--at the same time--pursuing lucrative business deals with Russia destroying any appearance of any sort of united front arrayed against her. You want to eat your cake and have it, to. I'm afraid both see the EU now as a serious economic rival (foe) and have grown wise to her self-serving manipulations.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

The sense we get here in America, is that Europe is playing the United States and Russia against one-another, while--at the same time--pursuing lucrative business deals with Russia destroying any appearance of any sort of united front arrayed against her. You want to eat your cake and have it, to. I'm afraid both see the EU now as a serious economic rival (foe) and have grown wise to her self-serving manipulations.

A hundred million "likes"!!!

Time to stop paying half NATO'S budget and let the cards fall where they may...

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Trump just publicly, in front of the whole world, bowed to Putin.

He did?  I had to go back and watch it again.  He didn’t “bow”.  He looked like he was actually a bit bored with Putin.  He wanted to get this initial baseline out of the way.  He did get Putin’s admission that he had nothing to do with interfering with our elections on camera.  Now he has something tangible on Putin, if it turns out that way.  If nothing is to it, then Trump made a first positive step toward normalizing relations with Russia.  Only time will tell.  And the Trump haters are going ballistic, which is fine.

After attacking US allies in NATO summit. 

You’re damn right!!!  It’s about time the slackers got off their butt and help defend their ar$e.  Having freeloaders weakens NATO.  So much so, that what is the reason behind it?

I don't know how much longer you can keep denying this and frankly, I do not care. All I care is that the obvious Russian asset is - finally - stopped from destroying US, EU and probably the rest of the world too.  

Deny what?  That ignorant Trump haters are in rare form, seeing things that aren’t there?!  Seriously, Trump is an asset of Putin?  You just don’t know how stupid that sounds.  Common Sense no longer has meaning in the world.  At the very least we have two bulls going at each other.  The ex-KGB vs the NY Businessman.  This is just round one.

• Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

A hundred million "likes"!!!

Time to stop paying half NATO'S budget and let the cards fall where they may...

So is the US going to cut thier defence spending?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Hmmm...I guess we now know why the MSM and all of their presstitutes are falling over themselves demonizing Putin:

Putin Claims U.S. Intelligence Agents Funneled $400 Million To Clinton Campaign

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-16/putin-claims-us-intelligence-agents-funneled-400-million-clinton-campaign

Haha...John Brennan's head is exploding.  The Clinton Foundation was, among other nasty things, a massive, global money laundering operation.

And you know what they say; it'll all come out in the wash!

And that is going to be some wash.  It could be the final plug to drain the swamp??  I wonder if Julian Assange will chime in with anything?  Need to get Peter Schweizer, John Solomon, Sara Carter, and Gregg Jarrett together to compare notes.  Did any of them know this?

• Thanks 1

There are worse things than two powerful world leaders trying to get along.  Anyone can make war or be insulting.  It's much harder to extend one's hand in peace to a former enemy.  If Presidents Trump and Putin come away from this summit with a better understanding of each other and mutual respect then it has been a success.  Every step closer to peace and away from hostilities benefits the whole world.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I keep reading through threads and keep finding myself having less and less to say these days. Every single thread is exactly the same. I mostly just want to laugh and make jokes anymore and I’ve seen quite a few regulars here doing just that. The hysterics always were comical but the haters here, and elsewhere, have become living memes. You think we’re the laughing stock! :lol: Nobody can take you guys seriously and every time I see you type something I think that’s just another undecided you got to vote for Trump in 2020. Your labels and your perpetual outrage has lived its day. I told you after the 2016 election you guys should have humbled yourselves but your humility knows no bounds. You’ve sealed your fate and you’re going to play it our way until at least January 2025. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Thanato said:

Sounds good to me!...we start with NATO...I won't shed a tear :D

For a few months we will hear "how Trump and the US turned their backs on FREEDOM...Then a few months later the EU begs RUSSIA!!! :w00t: in with open arms...then watch the far left spin,and spin,and yes SPIN!!!

Bank on it,i would ;)

29 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I keep reading through threads and keep finding myself having less and less to say these days. Every single thread is exactly the same. I mostly just want to laugh and make jokes anymore and I’ve seen quite a few regulars here doing just that. The hysterics always were comical but the haters here, and elsewhere, have become living memes. You think we’re the laughing stock! :lol: Nobody can take you guys seriously and every time I see you type something I think that’s just another undecided you got to vote for Trump in 2020. Your labels and your perpetual outrage has lived its day. I told you after the 2016 election you guys should have humbled yourselves but your humility knows no bounds. You’ve sealed your fate and you’re going to play it our way until at least January 2025. 

Dude you've known me well enough by now...weather you are "hysterical" right,left,or center...i'm going to have a good laugh at your expense :lol:

Problem being,here on UM not enough "center" or those looking for a different "lane" altogether...

You see why i keep laughing :D :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Trump has snapped the neck of the status quo of the past 25 years...he wasn't my first choice,but watching all these multinational "chickenheads" running around...he's serving up dinner and i'm starting to enjoy it :lol:

eta

Could you pass the gravy :huh:...what i'm not on a diet at the moment :D

Edited by CrimsonKing
  • Like 3

52 minutes ago, Thanato said:

Oh no, just repurpose some of it for the China pivot.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Oh no, just repurpose some of it for the China pivot.

I like that terminology.

But also repurpose some of that to hire more ICE agents.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, F3SS said:

That this is the general response to the POTUS choosing to side with the Russian president over the US intelligence agencies , including his own people, is really telling. 

I say general response because your sentiment here has been posted multiple times by multiple folks today. Its almost like you know what happened today is truly indefensible so you must go on the attack. 

You definitely have a point about outrage culture but this is one issue which all Americans truly should be concerned over. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

You’ve never been involved in locker room talk?  If not, then I question your manhood.

That's not manhood, not even ****ing close.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

2 hours ago, Thanato said:

That would pay for tons of infrastructure.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

That's not manhood, not even ****ing close.

Speak for yourself virtue signaler!! Lol

A room full of women, talk much worse, about guys built like me.

Try it.  Do the work.  Get into shape. See what happens.  It goes both ways Budweiser!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

That this is the general response to the POTUS choosing to side with the Russian president over the US intelligence agencies , including his own people, is really telling. 

US "intelligence agencies" haven't exactly been neutral lately.

After the last administration giving mixed signals, when it comes to Putin, maybe Trump is placating him too. Obama was conspiring with him and Hillary was ready to wage all out war after receiving "donations" to the Clinton Foundation. Apparently, she turned against him when she thought he had double crossed her.

Classic KGB tactics.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Likely Guy said:

You sad little man. :(

Whatever.. ur sad and angry fella

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, acidhead said:

Whatever.. ur sad and angry fella

Actually, I'm quite amiable. People on both sides of the aisle like me, and I like them.

Et tu?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Listen LG there is one thing u can control in your life. To be good to yourself. 

It's easy and inexpensive.

Do that... And what u want will be the reflection of yourself.

Do the work.

Become what u want to attract.

BTW u owe me 5$

Lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

US "intelligence agencies" haven't exactly been neutral lately.

This desperate conspiracy mongering has got to stop. Before the IG report was released Team Trump was prepared to accept every bit of it as gospel ….riiiight up until they realized it wasn't going to back the frankly feeble "Derp state" conspiracy theory. Its been investigated, its been settled, there was no biased influence into the election. 

7 minutes ago, Michelle said:

After the last administration giving mixed signals, when it comes to Putin, maybe Trump is placating him too. Obama was conspiring with him and Hillary was ready to wage all out war after receiving "donations" to the Clinton Foundation. Apparently, she turned against him when she thought he had double crossed her.

Classic KGB tactics.

Trump spit in the face of the thousands of men and women who put their lives on the line to keep this country safe via the intelligence services and Obama and Hillary are somehow relevant? Yikes 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, acidhead said:

Listen LG there is one thing u can control in your life. To be good to yourself. 

It's easy and inexpensive.

Do that... And what u want will be the reflection of yourself.

Do the work.

Become what u want to attract.

BTW u owe me 5$

Lol

When you can start to become a nicer person, I may start to listen to you.

$5, for what?

27 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I say general response because your sentiment here has been posted multiple times by multiple folks today. Its almost like you know what happened today is truly indefensible so you must go on the attack. 

You definitely have a point about outrage culture but this is one issue which all Americans truly should be concerned over. 

Hold up bud...'member the tales you have told us all about your "hardcore" far right Republican stances during the "Dubbya" years?...you've repeated it multiple times....

You came back here as a middle of the road,hating both sides 3rd party not believing in the big 2 "sides" who gives a ****'ist...

Yet now days EVERYTHING you think,believe,and stand by EVERYTIME after your 2 weeks off is so far left you're falling off a cliff defending it... :wacko:

I love ya as a human bro,but you seem to have a really hard time staying objective...middle of the road...or non partisan...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2