Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump - Putin Press Conference

ExpandMyMind

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

I'll continue my calling out,making fun of,and continuation of calling out both sides when needed...

Ill look forward to that starting :tu: :lol:

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

As i said,enjoy UM dude...best we just ignore each other

You do the same! 

Edited by Farmer77

16 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Ill look forward to that starting :tu: 

I've called Gowdy a b****,i've said Trump at times is a ****ing idiot,i've called out Mccain,i've called out Bush,ect...

You can't and havn't spoken or made a post about or against the "dreaded" party line since i don't know when... :lol:

I done it,what you got?:huh:

eta

Oh and btw,you seemed to be one of those who enjoyed EVERYONE off those "attacks" :lol:

Edited by CrimsonKing
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Ha sorry your reference to the intelligence agencies being biased was fresh on my mind at that time. No offense intended. 

Remember that when you start throwing accusations around. I do take offense and I won't forget it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

You can't and havn't spoken or made a post about or against the "dreaded" party line since i don't know when... :lol:

The dems arent the ones driving the bus at the moment. The people in power are out to screw us, no matter who is in power, guess I don't see much sense in railing against folks who aren't in power. 

I've called Gowdy a b****,i've said Trump at times is a ****ing idiot,i've called out Mccain,i've called out Bush,ect…

Agreed you have for sure but comeon bro there is definitely a trend in which side you're lining up on. Same as me, ive called HIllary evil and Obama a mass murderer but ive definitely found myself agreeing with the dems more over the last year or so. 

For me though back to the OP, and  I guess I don't really expect you to believe me, its not about normal left vs right politics. What we saw over the last week or so should have not just all Americans concerned but considering the potential massive shift in global power, alliances and priorities the whole world should be concerned. 

We should be able to discuss that without the left v right bull. Hell if you disagree say "no you're dumb and this is why" but launching into a taunting campaign spiel (which I believe is the post I was replying to when you jumped in) truly highlights the danger our nation is in.

I done it,what you got?:huh:

Im watching the Ken Burns Vietnam documentary and it has me feeling all extra red white and bluey  

Edited by Farmer77

18 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

In 2016, I forecast that Donald Trump, a.k.a “Heat Miser” would cause more damage to the US intelligence service, than Edward Snowden. This, before he was even elected.

The damage was already done before Trump by the Deep State.  Obama had weaponized the government against the people.

This is clearly war, between the Executive Branch and the intelligence service, who are part of the military, as well as the Judicial Branch.

It is war but not against the military or Judicial branch, but against the swamp.  This is not against the rank and file and I do believe that the majority supports Trump cleaning house.

Contrary to what most of the pundits believe, I think that Trump is preparing for war, and he wants Russian help.

And how is Russia going to help?  Man!  The stupid – it burns…

What we saw today was Trump signaling that he is willing to sacrifice everything, including the United States, and there is nothing of this earth that can stop him. 

He’s taking a chance on peace.  He’s not sacrificing anything.  What we saw today was a forward looking President intent on making America great again.

He can start a war long before he could be impeached. 

And who is this war going to be against or between?

After the recent NATO summit, he publicly stated, “I am a stable genius.”

You still have no sense of sarcasm do you.  You need to learn when Trump makes a joke.

The reason he needs Putin’s help, is that he will start the next war, so the NATO treaty is useless to him.

This is completely irrational.  The gates to the insane asylum have fallen down.

Just now, RavenHawk said:

What we saw today was a forward looking President intent on making America great again.

By looking like Putin's b****? I'm just gonna let you reply to yourself on this one:

1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

This is completely irrational.  The gates to the insane asylum have fallen down.

3 hours ago, F3SS said:

I keep reading through threads and keep finding myself having less and less to say these days. Every single thread is exactly the same. I mostly just want to laugh and make jokes anymore and I’ve seen quite a few regulars here doing just that. The hysterics always were comical but the haters here, and elsewhere, have become living memes. You think we’re the laughing stock! :lol: Nobody can take you guys seriously and every time I see you type something I think that’s just another undecided you got to vote for Trump in 2020. Your labels and your perpetual outrage has lived its day. I told you after the 2016 election you guys should have humbled yourselves but your humility knows no bounds. You’ve sealed your fate and you’re going to play it our way until at least January 2025. 

I hate to imagine the explosion that would occur if he gets 4 more years.  It might lead to a civil war.   If so, bring it!  I'll be damned if someone's going to make me live with a boot on my neck.

• Thanks 1

Gold reflects the light, even in darkness. 

Trump is like King Tut, his tomb already prepared for him by others.

So let them now reap the harvest of the broken seal, as the title deed to the Earth is handed to Him.

Edited by Raptor Witness

22 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

The man himself said anyone who kneels during the anthem should leave the country due to its offensiveness yet he tells the men and women in the intelligence community that their word is worth less than that of a former KGB agent and current dictator. 

There really aren't any warning bells going off for ya yet? 

Nope, not one bit.  Because I understand what is going on.  My first impulse is not hatred toward the President.  He isn’t telling the rank and file that their word is worthless.  They are not that shallow nor do they feel worthless.  They provide timely information for the President to do with as he wills.  Their information indicated something happened.  Trump decided it wasn’t worth it to go to war and try for peace.  He didn’t ignore the transgression but was asking if things can change from here on out?  Giving Putin either a rope to hang himself or a lifeline for peace.  Did you miss the part where he says that he supports the intel professionals?  I do have warning bells going off and it is from the mental state of the Progressives, MSM, Never Trumpers, etc.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

By looking like Putin's b****? I'm just gonna let you reply to yourself on this one:

No, he doesn’t.  You’ve fallen for the narrative of the MSM.  It is a hopeless case with you.  Just a friendly warning, if you don’t change your thinking, you will have a nervous breakdown and for nothing.  At the very least it is Putin that looks like Trump’s b****.  At most, it looks like two strong leaders trying to feel each other out.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

He isn’t telling the rank and file that their word is worthless. 

Thats exactly what he did. Either due to fear or duplicity he told them that their word is equal in his eyes to that of a dictator. To interpret it any other way requires yet more hopeful conspiracy mongering 

"All I can do is ask the question - my people came to me, Dan Coats came to me and some others, they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin he just said it's not Russia. I will say this, I don't see any reason why it would be but I really want to see the server but, I have confidence in both parties," Mr. Trump said.

The bolded is where he told the intelligence agencies that despite what they have shown him he doesn't see what they said as more valuable than the perpetrator. 

5 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Trump decided it wasn’t worth it to go to war and try for peace. 

Go to war? Again with taking every conversation to its most absurd and then basing the defense on that. There are certainly many many steps between capitulation and war. 

6 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Did you miss the part where he says that he supports the intel professionals? 

LOL actions speak much louder than words and his actions have just in the last week to call the investigation a witch hunt after the DOJ showed him the evidence, to drive a wedge in NATO complete with moving goalposts, and standing next to the president of a nation which launched  a cyber attack on us and looking like his employee. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

The dems arent the ones driving the bus at the moment. The people in power are out to screw us, no matter who is in power, guess I don't see much sense in railing against folks who aren't in power. 

Agreed you have for sure but comeon bro there is definitely a trend in which side you're lining up on. Same as me, ive called HIllary evil and Obama a mass murderer but ive definitely found myself agreeing with the dems more over the last year or so. 

For me though back to the OP, and  I guess I don't really expect you to believe me, its not about normal left vs right politics. What we saw over the last week or so should have not just all Americans concerned but considering the potential massive shift in global power, alliances and priorities the whole world should be concerned. 

We should be able to discuss that without the left v right bull. Hell if you disagree say "no you're dumb and this is why" but launching into a taunting campaign spiel (which I believe is the post I was replying to when you jumped in) truly highlights the danger our nation is in.

Im watching the Ken Burns Vietnam documentary and it has me feeling all red white and bluey  

Dude c'mon..."driving the bus"?...have you fell asleep behind the wheel or what?grrrrr!!!

Why the hell i keep responding to your recently...i don't even know wtf to call it,i just know you're a good guy...but RIGHT now from the little i've known about ya in the past,to right this moment...i'd punch ya square in the nose!...and you would deserve it!...admit it :angry: :lol:

Dude...it's NOT!!!

I have already brought up "one administration to the next" is a 4-8 year small walk with one affecting the next...and it's curious little oddities leading to the next...we aren't talking a century ago and we are not talking about people or a world without instant access...

As an American and even BEFORE Trump,hell i lost and really never had a damn bit of respect for Bush....but since the World Wide Web got big and i started getting more into talking to people about politics around the world (about '07)...****'em in most situations....I DON'T CARE....

So scared of the Rooskies...spend more than 3% of your gdp on defense against your biggest enemy,on your own stomping grounds.

Wanna go into Korea or Nam history...pull up your boot straps lil soldier ;) :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

No, he doesn’t.  You’ve fallen for the narrative of the MSM.  It is a hopeless case with you.  Just a friendly warning, if you don’t change your thinking, you will have a nervous breakdown and for nothing.  At the very least it is Putin that looks like Trump’s b****.  At most, it looks like two strong leaders trying to feel each other out.

This was one of my favorite tweets of the day. Your post here made me think of the last sentence. 

https://twitter.com/JohnBrennan/status/1018885971104985093

• Thanks 1

Hillary Clinton made it abundantly clear Wednesday night that if she defeats Donald J. Trump next month she will enter the White House with the most contentious relationship with Russia of any president in more than three decades, and with a visceral, personal animus toward Vladimir V. Putin, its leader.

“We haven’t seen a you-can’t-trust-these-guys tone like this since the days of Ronald Reagan,” said Stephen Sestanovich, who served in President Bill Clinton’s State Department and is the author of “Maximalist: America in the World from Truman to Obama.” “But even that was more a systemic criticism of the Soviet Union. This is focused on Putin himself.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/21/us/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-putin-russia.html

It seems people are mourning the loss of a WW3 since 2016.

• Like 2

I guess Putin screwed Hillary on one of their deals. :lol:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Why the hell i keep responding to your recently...i don't even know wtf to call it,i just know you're a good guy...but RIGHT now from the little i've known about ya in the past,to right this moment...i'd punch ya square in the nose!...and you would deserve it!...admit it :angry: :lol:

Man a good beating would truly be good for my soul right now.....a weird statement but I think you of all should be able to understand what im saying. 

I've definitely been operating from a reactionary position, having your kids tell you they're scared to go to school because of the shooting threats (at their schools) tends to place you in a position where you start to see folks who want that to stay the same in a brutally negative light. (I know I know they "dont want"  it to stay the same but they sure as hell aren't ushering in change) I think maybe ill stay away from the social issues for a while and stick to posting on the investigation. ...cuz that ****er is a Russian mole regardless of his politics :lol: 

18 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Wanna go into Korea or Nam history...pull up your boot straps lil soldier ;) :D

Can't lie man im surprised how much ive learned from this documentary series.  

Edited by Farmer77

29 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Gold reflects the light, even in darkness. 

Trump is like King Tut, his tomb already prepared for him by others.

So let them now reap the harvest of the broken seal, as the title deed to the Earth is handed to Him.

Yes.. 

The King... The God Emporer King

8 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Hillary Clinton made it abundantly clear Wednesday night that if she defeats Donald J. Trump next month she will enter the White House with the most contentious relationship with Russia of any president in more than three decades, and with a visceral, personal animus toward Vladimir V. Putin, its leader.

Holy hell, Michelle celebrating that Hillary was right. Very progressive of you :lol:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Michelle said:

“We haven’t seen a you-can’t-trust-these-guys tone like this since the days of Ronald Reagan,” said Stephen Sestanovich, who served in President Bill Clinton’s State Department and is the author of “Maximalist: America in the World from Truman to Obama.” “But even that was more a systemic criticism of the Soviet Union. This is focused on Putin himself.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/21/us/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-putin-russia.html

It seems people are mourning the loss of a WW3 since 2016.

What we're mourning is the loss of democracy. The loss of our country. 

Our country used to stand for freedom and democratic ideals. Now our POTUS stands with dictators and he sides with them over our own government, our own intelligence. 

Our flag stands together with the NK flag and the Russian flag. 

What bizarro world are we in where our POTUS thinks Putin and Kim Jong Un are great people, and our allies are suddenly our foes? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Yes.. 

The King... The God Emporer King

I think he's referring to the Antichrist.

10 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Holy hell, Michelle celebrating that Hillary was right. Very progressive of you :lol:

Need I ask what you have been smoking? :lol: Hillary was determined to wage war on so many fronts including Russia, as she has in the past. I am and always will be antiwar. This bizarre turn from the Democrats, being now so aggressive, has pushed me away from them.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Need I ask what you have been smoking? :lol: Hillary was determined to wage war on so many fronts including Russia, as she has in the past. I am and always will be antiwar. This bizarre turn from the Democrats, being so aggressive, has pushed me away from them.

What would you have done during Hitler's reign? 

Putin is expansionist. If we look the other way on Crimea, he'll take the Baltics. 

And after that, who knows?

He has already been wildly successful at undermining democracy.

Edited by ChaosRose

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

I am and always will be antiwar

Im antiwar as well. The reality is you can be strong without waging war. Hence the outrage today. 

Im also anti being bullied though and the reality is sometimes you have to push a bully back. At this point thats what's happening Russia is straight up bullying us. I was just reading an article on that spy who was just arrested today Butina and they aren't messing around, they want to end us as a nation. 

Butina arrest: 6 things to know from court documents

This court filing has an overview of Russian influence efforts similar to that which Trump denied on Monday in Helsinki.

"Moscow seeks to create wedges that reduce trust and confidence in democratic processes, degrade democratization efforts, weaken US partnerships with European allies, undermine Western sanctions, encourage anti-US political views, and counter efforts to bring Ukraine and other former Soviet states into European institutions," the FBI wrote.

Torshin also reflected on their spycraft in a private Twitter exchange with Butina in 2016, according to the FBI. "It is not about winning today's fight (although we are striving for it) but to win the entire battle. This is the battle for the future, it cannot be lost!" he wrote, according to private messages published in court documents.

She responded that "harsh and impetuous moves will ruin everything early."

"Patience and cold blood + faith in yourself. And everything will definitely turn out," he wrote.

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Putin is expansionist. If we look the other way on Crimea, he'll take the Baltics. 

Why don't you ask Obama why he looked the other way? Crimea begged him for help.

• Like 5