Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump - Putin Press Conference

ExpandMyMind

Just now, Michelle said:

Why don't you ask Obama why he looked the other way? Crimea begged him for help.

As you might have noticed, he's not POTUS.

Now...back to Trump kissing Putin *** today.

He was puckering up, considerably.

Why does he keep doing that, ya think?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

As you might have noticed, he's not POTUS.

He was when they were invaded!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

He was when they were invaded!!!

Again...you're trying to make this about Obama, when it isn't about Obama.

Also, I thought you were anti-war.

First dems are warhawks, then it's their fault Russia invaded a place. Make up your mind.

At least they said it was wrong. 

Trump is like...you hacked us and meddled in our election...

let's be besties!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Gold reflects the light, even in darkness. 

Trump is like King Tut, his tomb already prepared for him by others.

So let them now reap the harvest of the broken seal, as the title deed to the Earth is handed to Him.

Hey, I'M the pessimist on this site!  Go get your own corner of the web!  (You're scaring me, dude) :cry:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, and then said:

Hey, I'M the pessimist on this site!  Go get your own corner of the web!  (You're scaring me, dude) :cry:

You've got a ways to go before you reach Xeno pessimist levels. 

And before you do...you  have to surpass me!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, and then said:

He isn't going anywhere until at least 2020.  He did seem off his game today but he didn't say anything that wasn't true.  The man was trying to be diplomatic in public.  I think that no matter what he said to Putin, they'd have been fully against him.  I think he realizes this now and is going to just do what he wants and ignore them to the extent he can.  The media in this country are the real 5th column.  They need to be openly resisted by all means possible.  They are tearing this country apart.

It's the same in the UK but not quite so polarized and blatant and with more of a British flavour....

The people who own and control the MSM are now in the process of owning and controlling the internet -

They will spoil it for everyone - they ARE the enemy - :angry:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Big Jim said:

There are worse things than two powerful world leaders trying to get along.  Anyone can make war or be insulting.  It's much harder to extend one's hand in peace to a former enemy.  If Presidents Trump and Putin come away from this summit with a better understanding of each other and mutual respect then it has been a success.  Every step closer to peace and away from hostilities benefits the whole world.

well said.... thanks for that

• Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:
16 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Again...you're trying to make this about Obama, when it isn't about Obama.

You were the one who brought up Crimea and defending against the Nazi's. If Putin is so bad why didn't Obama defend Crimea against him?

You can't have it both ways.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Michelle said:

You were the one who brought up Crimea and defending against the Nazi's. If Putin is so bad why didn't Obama defend Crimea against him?

You can't have it both ways.

You can't state you are always anti-war and then act outraged when someone doesn't go to war. 

That's having it both ways.

9 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

You can't state you are always anti-war and then act outraged when someone doesn't go to war. 

That's having it both ways.

I wasn't the one crying something should have been done. Blaming it on the wrong president to boot.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Im not saying we shouldn't talk. I think very few actually are.  Choosing to publicly side with a foreign leader over your own intelligence agencies though is flatly inexcusable. 

I don't actually think the above is genuine outrage..... but treating it as such....

when elements of 'your own intelligence agencies'.... go rogue and become political tools and try to destroy you....
I think it would be pretty stupid to just suck up to them and let them get away with it...

Trump goes out of his way to praise the Intelligence services, in general, and thank them for their hard work....
But he knows that there are rogue elements that are a danger to the fabric of the country that they are payed to SERVE...

When rogue elements are conspiring to drive a wedge between America and Russia - in cahoots with the fake news outlets...
it would be inexcusable for Trump to capitulate to their dangerous interference -

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I wasn't the one crying something should have been done. Blaming it on the wrong president to boot.

Oh, it's the right POTUS. 

At least Obama imposed sanctions and stood by them. 

Trump can't even criticize anything Putin does, even when it's clear that they hacked and meddled in our election.

He's all like...oh...you gave a strong denial...

I'll just ignore all this proof my own people came up with, and believe you. 

And incidentally, it sounds like a great idea to have the perpetrators come help us with our investigation.

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, bee said:

when elements of 'your own intelligence agencies'.... go rogue and become political tools and try to destroy you....
I think it would be pretty stupid to just suck up to them and let them get away with it...

I think its pretty stupid to believe the "derp state" conspiracy fantasy in the first place. 

2 minutes ago, bee said:

When rogue elements are conspiring to drive a wedge between America and Russia - in cahoots with the fake news outlets...
it would be inexcusable for Trump to capitulate to their dangerous interference -

If that were actually happening you would be wholly correct. Since that's a m********ory fantasy proffered by the man who just sided with a dictator over his own nation you well, you're just not. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

I think its pretty stupid to believe the "derp state" conspiracy fantasy in the first place. 

If that were actually happening you would be wholly correct. Since that's a m********ory fantasy proffered by the man who just sided with a dictator over his own nation you well, you're just not. 

LOL at the derp state.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bee said:

when elements of 'your own intelligence agencies'.... go rogue and become political tools and try to destroy you...

"We have been clear in our assessments of Russian meddling in the 2016 election and their ongoing, pervasive efforts to undermine our democracy"

Dan Coats, director of National intelligence

A Trump appointee I believe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When I hear of rogue intelligence agencies acting against the president, I think something more along the lines of Kennedy and the grassy knoll as opposed to a special prosecutor.  Because the special prosecutor has to do all that presenting evidence stuff and proving in a court of law and what not.

• Like 2

President Trump is tougher on Russia in 18 months than Obama in eight years

Even though the left-wing media will never give him credit, President Trump has been far tougher on Russia than his predecessor, Barack Obama.

For starters, it was President Obama who, according to Reuters, was “caught on camera” saying to a Russian leader that he’ll have more flexibility after the election — not President Trump.

The fact is, President Trump has been quite tough on Russia.

So much so, the sanctions resemble a Russian nesting doll: one sanction of top of another, on top of another.

Just last April, the Trump administration imposed new sanctions on Russia — including strict sanctions on seven of Russia’s richest individuals and 17 top government officials for their interference in our elections.

The sanctions directly penalized President Vladimir Putin’s inner circle by prohibiting them from traveling to the United States ever again. He did this by opening a bank account in the West, preventing them from doing business with the West and prohibiting anyone else to do business on their behalf.

cont...

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/397212-president-trump-is-tougher-on-russia-in-18-months-than-obama-in-eight

I suppose they will be labeled right-wing now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Not "they" but the opinion piece is written by a conservative activist. 

Really though as for the sanctions, is she referring to the ones which congress had to basically force Trump to enact? That he missed the deadline to do so and threw a fit on twitter when he finally did it because he didnt have a way out of it? 

Edited by Farmer77

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Not "they" but the opinion piece is written by a conservative activist. 

Really though as for the sanctions, is she referring to the ones which congress had to basically force Trump to enact? That he missed the deadline to do so and threw a fit on twitter when he finally did it because he didnt have a way out of it? 

To answer that question I would have to have verifiable facts and links.

Just now, Michelle said:

Even though the left-wing media will never give him credit, President Trump has been far tougher on Russia than his predecessor, Barack Obama.

For starters, it was President Obama who, according to Reuters, was “caught on camera” saying to a Russian leader that he’ll have more flexibility after the election — not President Trump.

So much so, the sanctions resemble a Russian nesting doll: one sanction of top of another, on top of another.

Just last April, the Trump administration imposed new sanctions on Russia — including strict sanctions on seven of Russia’s richest individuals and 17 top government officials for their interference in our elections.

The sanctions directly penalized President Vladimir Putin’s inner circle by prohibiting them from traveling to the United States ever again. He did this by opening a bank account in the West, preventing them from doing business with the West and prohibiting anyone else to do business on their behalf.

cont...

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/397212-president-trump-is-tougher-on-russia-in-18-months-than-obama-in-eight

Horse ****.

That was the weakest performance an American President has ever demonstrated. 

He couldn't even stand with our own government's assessment of the situation. 

He blamed the US for Russian wrongdoing. 

And he held out as long as he could without imposing the sanctions that Congress voted on. 

Ultimately, he didn't have a choice, but his deference to Putin is obvious.

Especially, because Trump usually comes out swinging, even if it's at Justin Trudeau. Lol. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Michelle said:

cont...

Oh and the expelling diplomats thing is kind of a gem too, sure he kicked them out , he also made it so Russia could simply replace them with other personnel :

Trump Administration Confirms Russia can Replace Expelled Diplomats

Donald Trump’s State Department has confirmed that Russia can replace the 60 diplomats expelled from the United States this week.

“Donald Trump on Monday ordered the expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats the US identified as intelligence agents and the closure of the Russian consulate in Seattle, the most forceful action Trump has taken against Russia to date,” CNN reported at the time. “Of those being expelled, 48 of the alleged intelligence agents work at the Russian embassy in Washington and 12 are posted at the United Nations in New York.”

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Putin isn't a dictator - he is the elected leader of the Russian Federation...

A skillful and experienced leader doing his best for the Russian People.....  IMO

2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

There was a whole thread about it here on UM:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I wont go through it all but here are a couple 

McCain, Cardin scold Trump for missing Russian sanctions deadline

Leading lawmakers wonder why Trump Is dragging feet on Russia sanctions

Trump puts the brakes on new Russian sanctions, reversing Haley’s announcement

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bee said:

Putin isn't a dictator - he is the elected leader of the Russian Federation...

A skillful and experienced leader doing his best for the Russian People.....  IMO

Yes, he is a dictator, bee.

He kills the opposition. 

It's pretty blatantly obvious. 

And he's robbing the Russian people blind. 

So much so that he's laundering money all over the world. 

They deal with the fallout of the sanctions, and he's lining his pockets. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 2