Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump - Putin Press Conference

ExpandMyMind

2 minutes ago, bee said:

Putin isn't a dictator - he is the elected leader of the Russian Federation...

A skillful and experienced leader doing his best for the Russian People.....  IMO

He did shoot down a civilian jet liner and many of his political and journalistic detractors do seem to end up dead or radioactive somehow.

• Like 4

If you guys will excuse me, it is 4 AM here. As much pain as I am in I may be able to finally get some sleep.

Good night.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

There was a whole thread about it here on UM:

Which I'm sure didn't escape her. 

4 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

He did shoot down a civilian jet liner and many of his political and journalistic detractors do seem to end up dead or radioactive somehow.

So many odd coinkydinks, don't ya think?

There was even a guy whose face ended up permanently blue over poisoning. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Yes, he is a dictator, bee.

He kills the opposition. 

It's pretty blatantly obvious. 

And he's robbing the Russian people blind. 

So much so that he's laundering money all over the world. 

They deal with the fallout of the sanctions, and he's lining his pockets. 

oh please..... as if I'm going to believe that twaddle... 

:rolleyes:

I've said it before and I'll say it again.... I will not be mind controlled into believing that Russia (or Putin) is the enemy...
not by you or anyone else - unless something actually happens to make me reassess my position on that... 

And ditto for Donald Trump...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Michelle said:

If you guys will excuse me, it is 4 AM here. As much pain as I am in I may be able to finally get some sleep.

Good night.

Ok well now I feel weird because I hit like on a post where you said you were in pain. Sorry to hear about the pain, the like was for the civil good night. Hope you get some sleep. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Good night.

good night Michelle

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bee said:

oh please..... as if I'm going to believe that twaddle... 

:rolleyes:

I've said it before and I'll say it again.... I will not be mind controlled into believing that Russia (or Putin) is the enemy...
not by you or anyone else - unless something actually happens to make me reassess my position on that... 

And ditto for Donald Trump...

You're already being mind controlled...into thinking that Putin is your friend.

He's not. 

Donald Trump doesn't *** kiss without a reason. 

Putin has something on him or has something for him or both. 

At any rate, the Donald is willing to sell us out over it. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, bee said:

Putin isn't a dictator - he is the elected leader of the Russian Federation...

A skillful and experienced leader doing his best for the Russian People.....  IMO

Holy ****.

That's probably the one of the stupidest statements I have ever seen on this site and I remember the hyrax/glowbird days 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

You're already being mind controlled...into thinking that Putin is your friend.

He's not. 

Donald Trump doesn't *** kiss without a reason. 

Putin has something on him or has something for him or both. 

At any rate, the Donald is willing to sell us out over it. 

.... the more you say the more I trust my own judgement.... :)

edit to add...the same goes to @Imaginarynumber1

Edited by bee
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, bee said:

I understand why you're letting it happen, bee.

You think the strong men will protect us from the terrorists.

But they don't give a rat's *** about us. 

They'll give us the illusion of safety, while they're robbing us blind and taking all our liberties away. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bee said:

edit to add...the same goes to @Imaginarynumber1

The facts clearly show your judgement to be askew

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

The facts clearly show your judgement to be askew

We're living in a post-fact world now. 

They're not even relevant anymore. 

They were only useful when there were checks and balances, and people would actually do something about them. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

The dems arent the ones driving the bus at the moment. The people in power are out to screw us, no matter who is in power, guess I don't see much sense in railing against folks who aren't in power. 

Agreed you have for sure but comeon bro there is definitely a trend in which side you're lining up on. Same as me, ive called HIllary evil and Obama a mass murderer but ive definitely found myself agreeing with the dems more over the last year or so. 

For me though back to the OP, and  I guess I don't really expect you to believe me, its not about normal left vs right politics. What we saw over the last week or so should have not just all Americans concerned but considering the potential massive shift in global power, alliances and priorities the whole world should be concerned. 

We should be able to discuss that without the left v right bull. Hell if you disagree say "no you're dumb and this is why" but launching into a taunting campaign spiel (which I believe is the post I was replying to when you jumped in) truly highlights the danger our nation is in.

Im watching the Ken Burns Vietnam documentary and it has me feeling all extra red white and bluey  

You clever SOB...you really did change a few words and made that MUCH more "easier to read" :lol:

That was as sweet a "move" as the media...YES THE MSM explained to EVERYBODY that Pres Barry's basketball skills were AMAZING!!!...yet your movement of words were much better...i appreciate the sportsmanship...Not bs'ing ya ;)

After Barry's time in the White House almost EVERYBODY has confirmed since..."Half white men can't jump" :lol:

• Haha 1

Aaaaaanyway..... congratulations to Trump and Putin for having diplomatic talks -
I'm confident that's what normal decent people want to see happen...

your average free thinking member of the General Public wants moves towards Peace... not war...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

We're living in a post-fact world now. 

They're not even relevant anymore. 

They were only useful when there were checks and balances, and people would actually do something about them. 

It's sad. People literally just make things up then take it as gospel. Or just plug their ears and day "nu uh" when they dont like what they hear.

Case in point, bee's love of Putin 

• Like 2

Just now, Imaginarynumber1 said:

It's sad. People literally just make things up then take it as gospel. Or just plug their ears and day "nu uh" when they dont like what they hear.

Case in point, bee's love of Putin 

The world is turning to favor dictators because people are in fear of terrorism. 

The problem is that then you deal with the terror of a dictator. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bee said:

Aaaaaanyway..... congratulations to Trump and Putin for having diplomatic talks -
I'm confident that's what normal decent people want to see happen...

your average free thinking member of the General Public wants moves towards Peace... not war...

Like Farmer said earlier, there's a lot between total capitulation and war. 

This was total capitulation.

Normal, decent, free thinking people don't appreciate total capitulation to a hostile foreign power that has hacked us and meddled in our election. 

It's not peace when a hostile foreign power with expansionist tendencies is trying to undermine democracy all over the world. 

• Like 2

I was like wtf all the time, calling the EU foe and behavng like the worst agressor. Then into crawling Putin's a**.

Okay so be it...

But the worst thing for me was and is that he ofciially declaerd that the FBI is less trustworthy than Putin. This destabilzes a country if he would have like a little bit edcuation in history and politics and human behaviuour he would know that. But then again maybe he wanted that.

Then again see my predictions

Edited by jerry1234
  • Like 4

41 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

The world is turning to favor dictators because people are in fear of terrorism. 

The problem is that then you deal with the terror of a dictator. 

the cure has become worse than the disease. 

• Like 2

the death of Pax Americana. where is the American deep state? this man is throwing away an empire. barbarians at the gates!

Has the intelligence community, so boastful in their chiming of treason (how ironic, given their trackrecord deceiving the US constituancy into illegal wars directly against their interests), actually provided any proof what so ever concerning these Russian collusion implications? I really dont think so. Oh I know, 'demanding proof' is so 2001, so conspiracy buffish, even 'treasonous', :lol: but still.. If anything, this reaction strongly implies malicious intent of said intelligence community imho, yet again. The obvious with hunt against Russia, and everyone who dares to go against it, or simply not fall in line in favor of it, only underwrites foul play, double layers regarding the official narrative.

'#TreasonSummit'

"Opposing talks which could lead to de-escalations between the two countries who own almost all of the nuclear warheads in the world is inexcusable and unforgivable. I don’t care if you’re dumb enough to swallow the US intelligence community’s still completely unsubstantiated claims of Russian hacking. I don’t care if you think Trump is bought and owned by Vladimir Putin. Even if both of those things were true, there would still be no excuse for opposing peace talks in a dangerously escalating new cold war. None."

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/49859.htm

On a sidenote; I do suspect something (considerable) was given in return for Trump's new position, most recent flip flop. And I fear such a 'deal' might involve something like.. Iran.

5 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

And I fear such a 'deal' might involve something like.. Iran.

Trump looked like he was about to throw up when Putin spoke about Iran and how the nuclear deal was working perfectly.

13 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Man i wished Trump would pull us and our almost 50% funding out of NATO...

Not just talk about it,but actually do it and let them defend themselves.

Let the "squawking" be justified :sleepy:

So go already.

Now that Putin's his BFF, Trump no longer needs a strong foothold in Europe anyway. Nor does he need bases near China since Ivanka got the trademarks she was after. But before you take off, don't forget to shut down your military sites and ship your army and air force home. In future, if you want to launch military action in places like the Middle East, Africa and South Asia, do it from Kansas. Shut down your lily pads in Germany as well and find another way to get back and forth from your war in Afghanistan.

And if you don't want to fund 50% of NATO, that's fine too, because you've never done so anyway. Nor has the US ever provided the even higher 70-90% funding Trump claims it does. Either Trump doesn't know how NATO funding works, or he does, and is being deliberately misleading about it

US DEFENSE SPENDING AND NATO:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/jul/12/donald-trump/donald-trump-misleads-us-defense-spending-nato-bud/

• Like 6