Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump - Putin Press Conference

ExpandMyMind

You know, if Putin was responsible for getting Trump elected, it was because Putin understood the needs and listened to the American people better than  the Democrats have.  Putin has been good for America.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

These Trump voters support the U.S. president's comments on Russia — and his walkback, too

We've seen this ridiculousness on here too. "I support Trump's original comments. I also support his walkback. Walkback of the walkback? Yup, I'm on board with that 100%. Basically, I have no opinion other than to always agree with anything he says".

Trump's walkback was nonsense. He had the chance to correct where he allegedly 'misspoke' during the Carson interview after the meeting, but he basically said the exact same thing.

I agree to a point. I think he said exactly what he meant, and is walking it back because of the lunacy that derived from it. To bad to cause he told the absolute truth the first time. Here is a pretty good commentary on it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

You know, if Putin was responsible for getting Trump elected, it was because Putin understood the needs and listened to the American people better than  the Democrats have.  Putin has been good for America.

You spin me right round, baby
Right round like a record, baby
Right round round round
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

.......................................................what?

• Thanks 2

joke
jōk/
noun
noun: joke; plural noun: jokes
  1. 1.
    a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.
    "she was in a mood to tell jokes"
    synonyms: funny story, jest, witticism, quip; More
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, aztek said:
joke
jōk/
noun
  1. 1.
    a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.

Yeah, he definitely wasn't joking.

4 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Yeah, he definitely wasn't joking.

If you are talking about @RavenHawk    I thought he was. I even give the post a big "haha". After all with Trump as President you have to laugh or..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

.......................................................what?

Ha!

You said what I'm always thinking whenever Ravenhawk makes a comment. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I wonder if Russians think the same about Trump? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

I wonder if Russians think the same about Trump? 

I doubt if even the Russsians think Trump has been good for America :rolleyes:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

I doubt if even the Russsians think Trump has been good for America :rolleyes:

as an Australian I can’t imagine Trump is gonna leave any worthwhile legacy in the West. scary to think Ray that someone so unqualified for office is in office. If I was a Russian I’d make an icon in Trumps image, light a candle every night. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

I agree to a point. I think he said exactly what he meant, and is walking it back because of the lunacy that derived from it. To bad to cause he told the absolute truth the first time. Here is a pretty good commentary on it.

LieTruth.jpg

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Well truly, until the conservatives enlightened me, I thought President Obama handled the Russian meddling as a so what situation, and it was one of the things like the red line BS that made me angry.  However, thanks to the conservatives, I see he handled it perfectly.

He was so much greater than I thought.

You quoted someone else's comments. You probably deleted what I said on accident. That aside, it's good to watch Saint Barack and his friends defend and support Trump via time travel. They seem to have "forgotten" their past positions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, jerry1234 said:

Well right now economical everything is fine because of the Democratic administration. Every law needs some time to take effect. That said, the laws and things Trump impelmented are a timebomb from an economic point of view. They will trigger within the next years. The economic situation never really healed after 2008 but I say it was on a somehow good way (bad things: Fed used up all instruments, some bubbles developed which yet have to explode, poorer got poorer and so on) But with the measures that the Republican party under Trump puts into place the economy will "overheat" finally.

Let's hope I am wrong, but I am pretty sure this will happen - all data shows that way.

That's a false narrative. Saint Barack had eight years to improve and strengthen our economy, but he failed. He was a man of eloquent words, but Trump is a man of constructive acts. Actions speak louder than words. I'll be bipartisan and say that both Bush and Saint Barack were horrid for our country. Trump must deal with sixteen years of downward trends. He also has to contend with a huge plot to end his presidency by any means necessary. He has many faults, but he serves the American people instead of the entrenched establishment.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, aztek said:
joke
jōk/
noun
  1. 1.

I hope that they know that post #341 is a joke. You never know these days.

• Like 1

Trump Invites Putin to DC for Second Meeting

In Helsinki, @POTUS agreed to ongoing working level dialogue between the two security council staffs. President Trump asked @Ambjohnbolton to invite President Putin to Washington in the fall and those discussions are already underway.

— Sarah Sanders (@PressSec) July 19, 2018

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/07/doubling-down-trump-invites-putin-to-dc-for-second-meeting.html

Still a better love story than Twilight.

• Haha 1

And this on the heels of the Helsinki meeting:

Justice Department plans to alert public to foreign operations targeting U.S. democracy
The Justice Department plans to alert the public to foreign operations targeting U.S. democracy under a new policy designed to counter hacking and disinformation campaigns such as the one Russia undertook in 2016 to disrupt the presidential election.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/justice-department-plans-to-alert-public-to-foreign-operations-targeting-us-democracy/2018/07/19/d010e3a6-8b8d-11e8-85ae-511bc1146b0b_story.html

2 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I hope that they know that post #341 is a joke. You never know these days.

I looked back at that post and didn't find it even remotely humerous.

Your funny bone, it's broken.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Justice Department plans to alert public to foreign operations targeting U.S. democracy

Can we apply this to outsiders interfering with local elections from other US states?

4 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Can we apply this to outsiders interfering with local elections from other US states?

Can you be more specific? I'm not quite sure what you're referring to.

2 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Can you be more specific? I'm not quite sure what you're referring to.

For the House and Senate, Democrats from other states have been making donations and campaigning for their party from other states to try and gain back the majority. I don't think it should be any of their business who individual states vote for to represent them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

For the House and Senate, Democrats from other states have been making donations and campaigning for their party from other states to try and gain back the majority. I don't think it should be any of their business who individual states vote for to represent them.

Thanks for the explanation.

I don't know much about this to be honest, but I assumed that it was something both parties did.

Or is that practice exclusive to the Democrats?

• Like 2