Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump - Putin Press Conference

ExpandMyMind

38 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Same thing you are...talking s*** ;)

Nah i caught bits and pieces,it's news about MY country and yet i still don't obsess over it...

Trump talks like an idiot at times,hell trying to follow one of his speeches can be baffling and befuddling...i find it best to listen from a distance :lol:

She's asking what you think of Trump's u turn today after defending his claim that Russia didn't interfere. He now says they did. Thoughts? 

29 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

I didn't buy his "clarification' today.

Just a major backpedaling when he realized the bomb he dropped in Helsinki.

Oh goody the mental gymnastics begin. 

7Z3z1wf.jpg

Edited by Setton
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, aztek said:

why are liberals so afraid about siding with Russia?  what is wrong with being an ally with russia? because we can not be ally with EU and Russia at the same time? hm, who should we pick?, out of a dosen of none us posters here who talk sht about usa and trump not one of them is Russian.,

Trump does not equal the USA.

Trumps clarification

Mr Trump said he had reviewed the transcript and realised he needed to clarify.

"In a key sentence in my remarks, I said the word 'would' instead of 'wouldn't," he said.

"The sentence should have been: 'I don't see any reason why I wouldn't' or 'why it wouldn't be Russia'. Sort of a double negative."

Totally unbelievable attempt at clarification - there no way he was trying to say "I don't see no reason it wouldn't be Russia" - its just not a believable response.

Reminds of Vicar of Dimleby sketch "I can't believe Its Not Butter is not butter."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Setton said:

She's asking what you think of Trump's u turn today after defending his claim that Russia didn't interfere. He now says they did. Thoughts? 

Oh goody the mental gymnastics begin. 

download.jpeg

As i said man,trying to follow the mans words can be baffling to say the least...

I think Trump was trying his best to be diplomatic and "stately"...and found himself tripping over his own feet today.

It isn't the first time a president "flip flopped" their words and wont be the last.

Trump is up there with Dubbya when it comes to speaking on stage...he is not graceful,and can at times be barely coherent :lol:

5 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

As i said man,trying to follow the mans words can be baffling to say the least..

Reason enough not to let him speak to foreign leaders then. God knows what he could inadvertently instigate.

Not that I believe he misspoke. In reality he has seen the backlash his comments engendered and is backtracking as fast as he can.

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

Totally unbelievable attempt at clarification - there no way he was trying to say "I don't see no reason it wouldn't be Russia" - its just not a believable response.

It is very believable.  “Wouldn’t” is one of the most common misspelled/mispronounced words in our language.  I bet each viewer here as dropped the “n’t” on numerous occasions that you don’t catch and correct before posting.  But really, does it matter?  Putin is on camera before the whole world saying he did not interfere.  If he did, the evidence should be sufficiently clear to show that he did beyond the shadow of doubt.  If this is the case then nothing else matters.

Just now, RAyMO said:

Reason enough not to let him speak to foreign leaders then. God knows what he could inadvertently instigate.

Not that I believe he misspoke. In reality he has seen the backlash his comments engendered and backtracking as fast as he can.

As i said back during his run for President,EVERYTHING he says,does,or even what people think he may do will be under a microscope at never before seen levels...and i was right!

Hell i didn't trust Bush's ability to write his own name,and Barry without tele and a well prepared speech was like watching a mannequin on display in a store window.

I've now seen the part where all the hysterics are coming from,he stuck his foot in his mouth...BREAKING NEWS!!! :lol:

2 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

It is very believable.  “Wouldn’t” is one of the most common misspelled/mispronounced words in our language.  I bet each viewer here as dropped the “n’t” on numerous occasions that you don’t catch and correct before posting.  But really, does it matter?  Putin is on camera before the whole world saying he did not interfere.  If he did, the evidence should be sufficiently clear to show that he did beyond the shadow of doubt.  If this is the case then nothing else matters.

Blah.

well Putin also  said in front of entire world cremia green men were not Russian army, and that Russian soldiers are vacationing in Ukraine, not fighting a war,  i can't see Putin's credibility too high after that.

Wednesday last week - Trump said Mays whitepaper killed any possibility of a trade deal with USA

Friday Trump said absolutely possible to do a trade deal with UK based on Mays paper

Monday Trump says he doesn't see that Russia would be involved in election meddling

Tuesday Trump says Russia involved in election meddling

There are issues here.

ETA As others are asking if you supported his views on Wednesday - how can you support them on Friday, Same thing if you supported his views on Monday - how can you support them on Tuesday?

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

As i said man,trying to follow the mans words can be baffling to say the least..

That's true. 

However, I'm not asking whether you think he actually misspoke or not. I'm asking those who were supporting his previous statement whether they have hypocritically changed their position just to support Trump or stand by their earlier comments and now disagree with Trump. 

• Like 4

Just now, CrimsonKing said:

Trump is up there with Dubbya when it comes to speaking on stage...he is not graceful,and can at times be barely coherent :lol:

yes, but on the bright side, he is no hillary

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Putin is on camera before the whole world saying he did not interfere.  If he did, the evidence should be sufficiently clear to show that he did beyond the shadow of doubt.  If this is the case then nothing else matters.

Just today, your orange Goddess said that he stands with the assessment of American intelligence agencies.  Is that enough for you to believe it?  Of course, he had to say it when his balls were able to descend when he left the presence of Putin.  No matter how you look at it, he either said exactly what he meant, or he is a spineless piece of trash that couldn't say it in front of Putin.  Which one is it?

Edited by Agent0range
  • Like 1

Just now, aztek said:

yes, but on the bright side, he is no hillary

Yeah...if Trump tried "jive talking" with a bottle of hot sauce in his pocket there would be war in the streets lol

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

Trumps clarification

Mr Trump said he had reviewed the transcript and realised he needed to clarify.

"In a key sentence in my remarks, I said the word 'would' instead of 'wouldn't," he said.

"The sentence should have been: 'I don't see any reason why I wouldn't' or 'why it wouldn't be Russia'. Sort of a double negative."

Just to remind, the guy who didnt corrected himself at that moment he made the mistake (because he has no reading comprehension skills and do not know what he is talking about, in general) is the same guy who carry the nuke codes 24/7.

Hooray! :tsu::clap::whistle:

• Like 3

Just now, toast said:

is the same guy who carry the nuke codes 24/7

Are you sure he hasn't swapped them for world cup ball.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, RAyMO said:

Are you sure he hasn't swapped them for world cup ball.

Just now, toast said:

Just to remind, the guy who didnt corrected himself at that moment he made the mistake (because he has no reading comprehension skills and do not know what he is talking about, in general) is the same guy who carry the nuke codes 24/7.

Hooray! :tsu::clap::whistle:

Oh lets not go all "he's got a red button!!!" again...

It's just not that simple :wacko:

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

That this is the general response to the POTUS choosing to side with the Russian president over the US intelligence agencies , including his own people, is really telling. 

I say general response because your sentiment here has been posted multiple times by multiple folks today. Its almost like you know what happened today is truly indefensible so you must go on the attack. 

You definitely have a point about outrage culture but this is one issue which all Americans truly should be concerned over. 

I just wanted to throw my thoughts out there and this is the thread it happened on. I just got done reading a thread where the op ibelievewhatiwant was trying to be inciteful and flippant talking about treason and right wingers wanting to hang Obama from a tree and ChaosRose backing it up with firesquads  and executions too. Good grief! None of that is necessary. It’s crazy and hysterical. 

Then I’m rolling through this thread and felt like I had to make my post. The topic at hand had little to do with my post. Like I said, I’m coming up with little to say lately and everything is the same so the topic is irrelevant to what I said. If you have been hearing similar things lately then I’m not alone and I suggested as much because I’m seeing more people just cracking wise and laughing at the hysterics. There’s little left to debate when chicken little can’t stop screaming about the sky falling.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

He's in talks with North Korea and Russia. We aren't hearing the constant propaganda of how dangerous Iran is, yet Trump is the threat of war. :wacko:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

I know very well that its not that simple, but anyway, the codes are in his hands and that's terrifying enough.

1 minute ago, toast said:

I know very well that its not that simple, but anyway, the codes are in his hands and that's terrifying enough.

Just making sure...

Claire played that old worn out card for 6 months straight after his election...believe it or not some people will buy any and all hysterics!

At the time she had people believing Trump could knock over his diet coke and accidently trigger a nuclear war trying to clean it up :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

That statement reeks of generational reprogramming by the MSM.  Why don’t you try living here on planet Earth and not your fantasy world?!

Guess what, we dont have stupid asswhipes for journalists, or news outlets where 90%of the time are spitting personal opinions or political agendas (Fox, Msnbc cnn or faqnews24h) here in Portugal. True that we have our own stupid things like Cristiano Ronaldo 24x7, where apparently he poops gold and diamonds all the time, but when it comes to politics its unanimous Trump is huge retard, even our President had to restrict himself from saying too much to Trump a few weeks ago in a diplomatic visit to Washington.

• Like 1

On the defense budget subject, its the only thing I agree with Trump, European nations, generally speaking, are not doing enough.

21 hours ago, and then said:

He isn't going anywhere until at least 2020.  He did seem off his game today but he didn't say anything that wasn't true.  The man was trying to be diplomatic in public.  I think that no matter what he said to Putin, they'd have been fully against him.  I think he realizes this now and is going to just do what he wants and ignore them to the extent he can.  The media in this country are the real 5th column.  They need to be openly resisted by all means possible.  They are tearing this country apart.

I agree with that, and I think that more and more people do too. The main concern is with people who get all of their information from Democratic propaganda news outlets. They seldom question the hysterical hyperbole from the Fifth Column. It explains why they seem so unhinged.